Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

All in a sunny day....

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bill

Bill

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: Ito Soroto/ 17
Pokemon Team:

All in a sunny day.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: All in a sunny day....   All in a sunny day.... - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:16 am

First topic message reminder :

Bill landed on the dock with a thud and looked over the beautiful island.
'Wow... We are finally here...' he said as a wide smile crossed his face. He then lifted up his hoodie a little and reached for his belt, he then takes hold of a pokeball and pressed the button in the center; enlarging the pokemeball. Following this Bill throws the pokeball into the air, it spins a few times and then opens as it opens a flash of white blinding light shoots out from it and slams into the dock, Afeter a second or two it begins to take form of what seemed like a dog. The light faded and what was left standing there was a brown looking dog with a creamy cloured main.
'Time for some fun ay Eevee?' Bill asked to the pokemon
'Eevee!' it replyed as if it understood and the pair began to walk down the dock.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Bill

Bill

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: All in a sunny day....   All in a sunny day.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:29 am

Bill would see the giant shadow ball being thrown towards his pokemon

'Spoink Zen Headbutt!' he commanded, and as before the orb on its head began to glow brightly and jumped up to the attack, the orb and the ball colide there is a strugle in power for a second or two and there is a huge explosion, both pokemon being effected by it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All in a sunny day....   All in a sunny day.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 5:17 am

after the explosion had cleared it shown both pokemon still standing, but badly injured. the haunter seemed to have enough energy for one last attack so it charged up one more shadow ball. this was the smallest out of the three, however theh aunter didnt mind. it threw the ball.
Back to top Go down
Bill

Bill

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: All in a sunny day....   All in a sunny day.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 5:29 am

Spoink was very weak by now, but it still had enough strength to dodge the attack, just. It had enough strength for one final attack, the orb on its head started glowing but very weakly it slowly hoped its way over to the pokemon, and then used the last of its strength the jump up at it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All in a sunny day....   All in a sunny day.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 5:35 am

the haunter, after using the shadow ball attack, had no energy left to dodge, and it got hit by the zen headbutt. this caused the haunter to faint, and the spoink to gain a lvl up.
[your spoink is now lvl 2]
--
krystal moved out from behind the trees, still surprised by this enteraining battle.
"wow, that was amazing!! But we should get back to the house if you want to find the owner..."
Back to top Go down
Bill

Bill

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: All in a sunny day....   All in a sunny day.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 5:56 am

Bill walks over to his very exhausted pokemon and picked him up

'I guess...' he said as the pokemon slept in his arms.

The pair with there pokemon walked back towards the house, Bill seemed diffrent.... Almost angry. They reached the house and e knocked on the door very violently

'Hey open up!' he called the pokemon still alseep in his amrs.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All in a sunny day....   All in a sunny day.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:20 am

the door opened once more, this time a young boy was standing behind it, acting very shy.
"y- yes..?" he said, shaking as the word flew out his mouth. he eemed skinny, hungry, and lonely.. his face was wet, as if he had just been crying and his hair was scruffy, medium-length and black.
Back to top Go down
Bill

Bill

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: All in a sunny day....   All in a sunny day.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:37 am

Bill looks at the child, after hearing his voice and seeing it isnt the same as the one from before he turns back to the girl

'Please look after Spoink' and hands him to her, he seemed to have calmed down and turned back to the boy 'Are you okay mate?' he asked as he took his hand and a careing smile crossed his face.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All in a sunny day....   All in a sunny day.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:53 am

krystal took the spoink and held him firmly, not sure that if she dropped him, if he woul drun away or not. her growlithe would stand gaurd, sitting beside her legs.
--
the boy would look back at bill, tears forming behind his brown eyes.
"no... my poor sunkern is missing!! Nobody can find him!! What if he got attacked!? what if hes in danger!?! i must find him!!" he yells out loudly.. this yell causes another yell to echo out of the house, form inside.
"No you will not! let the trainers find sunkern!!" yelled out what appeared to be the boy's mum.
"fine..." he grumbles "go in the forest, behind the house.. i know he went that way! i just dont know where.. oh please find him!!"
Back to top Go down
Bill

Bill

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: All in a sunny day....   All in a sunny day.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:11 am

Bill looks at the boy with a sympatheic look, then closes his eyes and thinks I know i saw a Sunken today! But when... he then openes his eyes

'Okay we will go find him for you. You head back inside' he said pushing the child back into the house and closed the door behind him. Bill then turned back to the girl

'I know where the Sunken is' he then takes out Spoink's pokeball and a red beam shoots out form it returning the wounded pokemon 'Follow me' he finished walking away from th dark area back towards the sun and the beach.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All in a sunny day....   All in a sunny day.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:19 am

krystal grabbed onto her growlithe again. carrying her in her arms, she would hurry behind bill. a sunkern... she owuld think to herself, wondering what kind of pokemon it is.
Back to top Go down
Bill

Bill

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: All in a sunny day....   All in a sunny day.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:29 am

The pair would walk down the beach as Bill seemed to serch for something

'Ohh.. Thats right' he then turns to the girl 'Im Bill, and you are?' he ask just now remembering he didnt know her name and she didnt know his, after the introduction he waited for her turn. At this time he would notice some moving under a bush along the beach edge.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All in a sunny day....   All in a sunny day.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:32 am

"oh..? Bill... nice name!! Im Krystal.. what are we doing back at the beach?" she then notices bill looking at the bushes at the edge of the beach, so she turns and looks in that direction out of the bush crawl a krabby. however even with the krabby moving out to the ocean the bush continued to move and rustle.
"what... whats in there....?" she would ask, almost scared.. but thankfull for her, it was a sunkern! it was the sunkern they have been looking for.
Back to top Go down
Bill

Bill

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: All in a sunny day....   All in a sunny day.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:54 am

Even though Bill wasnt paying much attention to her he heard her name and smile at the thought of it, the Krabby scuttled out and down to the water then the Sunken came out, it looked scared. Bill walked over to it and held it hand out towards it

'Come with me, ill take you back to your trainer' he said smileing softly.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All in a sunny day....   All in a sunny day.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:01 am

the sunkern seemed too scared to go back. it ran from bills hand, and without looking, ran into kyrstal's leg. this made her jump a bit, dropping growlithe who landing behind the sunkern. the sunkern rubbed itself into krystals leg further, being scared of the fire-type.
Grr... Grrrowwl!! growlithe owuld say, communicating with sunkern, not scaring it.
whatever they said, the sunkern seemed to be more comfartable, and let bill pick it up, while krystal picked up growlithe. together they started walking back to the house.
Back to top Go down
Bill

Bill

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: All in a sunny day....   All in a sunny day.... - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 5:22 pm

I really need to work on my own topic o.O

As the pair walked back along the beach towards the house the sun was starting to set

'This late already?' Bill asked out loud not expecting a answer back 'I really need to get Spoink to a pokemon center...' they then walked up the path that lead to the house. After a short walk up the path they reached the house to see the little boy sitting out the front of it as soon as he saw them his eyes light up like a christmas tree.

Back to top Go down
Mark Maple

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: Marishimo Mankwell, 16
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: All in a sunny day....   All in a sunny day.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:53 pm

The boy appears delighted and jumps up as you come towards him with his formerly missing pokemon. "You found him!" He runs towards you with outstretched hands and took his pokemon into his arms. "Thank you, thank you!" he says to you, beaming. "Is there anything I can do to repay you?" He puts the Sunkern down, who immediately began to run in circles around the three of you. Growlithe started squirming as well, and it lept out of its trainer's arms to begin playing with the energetic Sunkern on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Bill

Bill

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: All in a sunny day....   All in a sunny day.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:43 am

Bill smiled at the child who was now reunited with his pokemon

'Ohh nothing. Im just glad i could help' he said as he patted the boy on the head and headed back down the path towards the pokemon center. He walked along the beach with the sun slowly setting in its orange lighting slowly becoming dark. He didnt know wether that girl was following him and couldnt be bothered cheeking he just wanted to heal his pokemon.

Back to top Go down
Mark Maple

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: Marishimo Mankwell, 16
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: All in a sunny day....   All in a sunny day.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:45 am

The girl was not following you, apparently deciding to let her pokemon stay, and she waves and shouts goodbye to you as you leave. As you continue down the beach, a few Krabby scuttle by, and you can see a Marill playing in the distance.

Finally a Pokemon Center comes into sight a ways up the beach from you.
Back to top Go down
Bill

Bill

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: All in a sunny day....   All in a sunny day.... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:31 pm

Bill saw the warm welcoming building and was some what relieved, he then entered the building and walked up to the desk placing his pokeballs on the counter and he waited for the nurse. The building was quiet this afternoon only one other person was in there and she looked like a professor of some sort, or maybe a collector.

Back to top Go down
Zoiyu

Zoiyu

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: Zane Hironakashi
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: All in a sunny day....   All in a sunny day.... - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:21 am

A man came running in. He looks about 20 years old. "Nurse Joy!!!" He shouted, appreantly in a hurry. You could see a Raichu in the man's arms. He looked pretty beaten up en desperatly needed some caring in the PokeCenter. Nurse Joy came out of her room and saw the badly injured Raichu. She signed at you that she will come to you after him.

"What happened? How could you let this go so far?" Nurse Joy asked, in a way annoyed becuase she had a rough day. "It wasn't my foult!" The man said in his defense. "He was swimming in the water and he was attacked by a group of Carvanha by suprise." Nurse Joy shook her head. "No not again. The lifeguards really should close the beach for a while." Nurse Joy said, and sighed.

She took the Raichu out back and after a while she came back out to help your pokemon. "I'm sorry. There has just been alot of injured pokemon lately becuase of the Carvanha's." She said. She really looked worn out, there have definantly been alot of injured pokemon like she stated.
Back to top Go down
Bill

Bill

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: All in a sunny day....   All in a sunny day.... - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:53 am

Bill watched at the Raichu was handed over, Hmm.. i wonder what happened.. he watched at the nurse returned and took his pokemon to heal them

'No, no its quite okay' Bill said, he turned to the man and studied him 'So where were these Carvanha?' he was planning to go and check these things out and try and find out why they are being so rough.
He looked out the window and he could see it was getting dark, if he was going to do this it would have to either be soon when there is still daylight or in the morning, but Bill dosnt want there to be anymore injured pokemon.

Back to top Go down
Zoiyu

Zoiyu

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: All in a sunny day....   All in a sunny day.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:08 am

The man looked at Bill. "No offense. But dont even try." He said. "I wish i listend when someone told me to stay away. But now look. My Raichu is badly injured." He said with a deep sigh.

"The Carvanha's dont like it when other people or Pokemon are in their territory. I dont think you can get rid of them that easily. Even if it's possible, not by yourself. You will need help then." The man said. "No offense of course, i'm not saying your a bad or anything but it would still be to hard." The man wasn't in a very cheary mood, but atleast he was being honest instead of sending your pokemon through what his Pokemon suffered through.

{sorry for typo's}
Back to top Go down
Bill

Bill

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: All in a sunny day....   All in a sunny day.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:41 am

'Hmm... No its fair enough.. But i still want to check it out.. I wont try anything untill i know that i can handle it' Bill replied with a thinking face on, as it was it was getting to dark, he would have to do it tomorrow 'Nurse, i would like a room please'.

Back to top Go down
Zoiyu

Zoiyu

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: All in a sunny day....   All in a sunny day.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:37 pm

The man sighed. "They are near the pier. Thats where they stack all their eggs. That's where they are most violent becuase then you will get to close." The man had a look on his face witch said: 'Should i have told him?' It was very easy to read.

Nurse Joy walked out of the back room with a tray with PokeBalls, your PokeBalls. She handed them over to you. And gave you a key with the room number on it, from her cabinet. "Here you go." She said with a nice inviting smile. [color=Pink]"Please remember to give me back the key when you are leaving." She said. "Would you like me to wake you at a certain time?" She asked with her loving smile.
Back to top Go down
Bill

Bill

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: All in a sunny day....   All in a sunny day.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 8:25 pm

Bill took back his healed pokemon and took the key
'Thank you and i will. I would love one.. hows about seven?' he suggested as he headed towards his room. Once there he entered the room and closed the door, he then let Eevee and Spoink out of their pokeballs and they climbed onto Bill's bed ready to sleep whilst Bill watched out the window at the star filled night with the bright full moon shinning down over the island.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All in a sunny day....   All in a sunny day.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

All in a sunny day....
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Valor :: Trash Can :: Trash-
Jump to: