Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

Journey of Trials

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Journey of Trials Empty
PostSubject: Journey of Trials   Journey of Trials EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:46 am

Eric had just come from Isis town. All three of his pokemon were hurt so he had to go to the pokecenter quick. Earlier he cought a Pawniard by fighting him with cubone and he also battled a mankey. It had been a long day for Eric and he was ready to end it by having some soup at the pokecenter than going to bed. Luckily he was just arriving at Isido Town.
Back to top Go down

Journey of Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey of Trials   Journey of Trials EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:50 am

As the trainer moved towards the pokemon center of Isido Town, a girl accidentally bumped on him. The girl had long blond hair and light blue eyes. She had a face that could show that she was afraid of something, despite the fact that there was nothing around that could possibly scare her. As she got up, she cleaned her light blue dress and said with a trembling voice "S-Sorry! I am so sorry! I didn't mean it! Please! Can you forgive me?". The girl seemed to be around the trainer's age and she was very strange. What would Eric do? Would he shout at her or would he treat her kindly? It was up to him to decide what he would do at all...
Back to top Go down

Journey of Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey of Trials   Journey of Trials EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:54 am

Eric was surprised by the girl. He knew it was an accident so he didn't even think of getting angry. "Yes I forgive you. Is there anything I can help you with, you seem scared of something?"
Back to top Go down

Journey of Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey of Trials   Journey of Trials EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:58 am

"Oh... It-It is nothing." she said with a trembling voice. Apparently, there was nothing that had scared her. That was her own personality, her own behavior. Although she did not want to be like that, that was her self. She was a girl that was seemingly afraid of anything, even if she wasn't. Then, she raised her hand upwards and said "I-I am Lunette." with a smile on her face, introducing herself to the trainer. What would the trainer do? Would he introduce himself as well or would he leave? It was up to him to decide what to do.
Back to top Go down

Journey of Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey of Trials   Journey of Trials EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:02 am

Eric reached his hand out to Lunettte and shamed her hand. "Hi, I am Eric. It is nice meeting you, but I really have to heal my pokemon at the pokecenter. You could come along if you like though." Eric saw that she needed a friend and he was ready to be that friend, but his pokemon came first.
Back to top Go down

Journey of Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey of Trials   Journey of Trials EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 am

"Okay, I guess..." she said with a trembling voice once again as she started following the young trainer. As they walked towards the pokemon center, she said "I didn't understand that you are a trainer... You must be pretty tough to travel on your own!". Then she sighed and said "I am a trainer, too. We could have a battle, too, if you liked.". What an unexpected turn of events. Lunette was a trainer as well and asked for a battle with Eric after he healed his pokemon. Would he accept or not? He would be the one to decide.
Back to top Go down

Journey of Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey of Trials   Journey of Trials EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:19 am

As he heard Lunettes question his face lit up. "Sure that would be fun. I can try out the pokemon I just caught." Eric said just as his stomach growled and he yawned. "But maybe could we do it tomorrow. I have had a long day and I am in need of some rest and something to eat. But we will shurely have that battle first thing in the morning." Eric said as he got to the front desk of the pokemon center.
Back to top Go down

Journey of Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey of Trials   Journey of Trials EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:37 am

"Okay..." the girl said as she waved goodbye at the trainer and moved towards her house in order to get some sleep. She wanted to be refreshed so that she would use her full strength at the battle against the trainer. And so the night passed... The next morning, as soon as she got up, she headed towards the Pokemon Center. She sat on a table next to the entrance and waited for the trainer to come out so that they would have their battle. She was so excited that she could not wait even a single minute!
Back to top Go down

Journey of Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey of Trials   Journey of Trials EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:42 am

Eric just got up and looked out the window as he saw the trainer girl he met yesterday evening. He couldn't wait to get started so he rushed to get ready and get his pokemon ready. A couple minutes later he was out of the door and was ready for anything that happened. "I am ready for our battle. So where is it going to be? I am not that familiar with this place."
Back to top Go down

Journey of Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey of Trials   Journey of Trials EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:52 am

"Follow me." she said with the trembling as always voice and started showing the way towards an arena the town had. As the two walked, Lunette asked the trainer "So... What brings you to this place and where do you come from? Are you here solely to train or did you have another reason to come?". The trainer was definitely eager to learn as many things as possible from the trainer. It was not because she wanted to, it was just that her personality was like that. She would answer almost anything she was asked and so she expected to receive an answer for anything she asked...
Back to top Go down

Journey of Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey of Trials   Journey of Trials EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:06 pm

"Ummmm I come from Isis Town. One of the reasons I came was to heal my pokemon and it is on the way to Gai Peninsula. I want to catch a pokemon there. I am traveling alone as a matter of fact and I am only a trainer." Eric said as he gasped for some air. That was a lot of question. All he could do now was to follow Lunette.
Back to top Go down

Journey of Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey of Trials   Journey of Trials EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:30 am

As the girl walked, the two trainers finally arrived in an arena. The arena was a grassy field with a few rocks on it. It was an ideal arena for every pokemon unless they had the water type and could not move on the grass. With a smile on her face, the female trainer took her position in the arena. She grabbed a pokeball and said with a voice that did not tremble this time "I will not go easy on you Eric! Come out Budew!" and she called her Budew to assist her in her battle against the trainer's pokemon. Would she win or not?
Back to top Go down

Journey of Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey of Trials   Journey of Trials EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:36 pm

As he saw that Lunette wasn't stuttering anymore it made Eric pumped up even more than he was. He decided he would go with his Pawniard. As he pulled out the great ball he caught his new Pawniard in his heart started pounding. It was this way every time he battled. He needed a new nickname for it so he decided on prick. As he threw the pokeball on the arena floor he yelled,"Make me proud Prick."
Back to top Go down
Driz

Driz

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 19/Mysie
Pokemon Team:

Journey of Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey of Trials   Journey of Trials EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:13 pm

Still derpin'. basketkarjsjked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Journey of Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey of Trials   Journey of Trials Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey of Trials
Page 1 of 1