Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

Kay seriously, y'all need a Halloween event

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Draco

Draco

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 15/Bambi
Pokemon Team:

Kay seriously, y'all need a Halloween event Empty
PostSubject: Kay seriously, y'all need a Halloween event   Kay seriously, y'all need a Halloween event EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:08 pm

I know it's sorta too late, but whatever, Transformice's event is still going on.

That being said, WE NEED AN EVENT. :C
Whether it be a contest or just grabbing a promo or... maybe a temporary island rises out of the region's sea and is stocked with scary Pokemon that have special moves maybe. idk. Has a haunted house on it, sorta like a maze, mods or somethin' would be in charge... Whoever makes it to the end first, blablabla, gets a special Pokemon. Maybe they'll set up like 'there's this many doors' and this many rooms and if you go left, right, then left, then right again, each room having a challenge in it, someone'll eventually get to the winning room and they get the prize. :I Meh, just an idea, but we need a Halloween event! x3 Y'all just gotta agree with me here~
Back to top Go down
Driz

Driz

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 19/Mysie
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Kay seriously, y'all need a Halloween event   Kay seriously, y'all need a Halloween event EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 1:37 pm

Nobody has to agree with you: you're a turd. That being said, I miss the days where, you know... You weren't here.

Seriously though. If it's not obvious, I'm having trouble- all the staff in general are having trouble getting on at the same time to do ANYTHING whatsoever. A couple are insanely busy, or can't access the internet for whichever reason. If you'd read, you'd have known that we wanted to do an event of some sort for the holidays, but you'd also realize that we can't do so at the moment.

Too late for a Halloween event anyway. Once we get the chance, we can start on a Christmas, or just plain winter event.
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Kay seriously, y'all need a Halloween event   Kay seriously, y'all need a Halloween event EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 6:11 pm

Good for you, love. But if y'all needed help, I can totally help out. I myself can organize the event, no help needed~

And don't say 'we shouldn't do that 8C' 'cause you're green not like a mod, and you do stuff all the time. :c If this place needs all the help it can gets, I'll work~

Don't be so mean. :3

Actually, you know what, I'll help in general, dear. :] I won't do an event at all - you seem overloaded as is. x3 I'll ask Alex if I can help some, considering you're not in charge let alone on the mod list.
Back to top Go down
Driz

Driz

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Kay seriously, y'all need a Halloween event   Kay seriously, y'all need a Halloween event EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 6:53 am

Pls go. And don't call me deary, love; any of that endearing crap. It's disgusting. Also, spare me the innocent crap.

I have every reason to hate you.

Buuut if you think you can help, althoughIdon'tthinkyoucan,you'renotexactlygoodatanythingyoudo,excludingspoutingutterbullshitandbetrayingpeoples'trust. Then contact Alex off-site. Oh, wait. He doesn't reaaally have access to the internet atm. If you'd read my message, you would understand that much by now.

Also, I'm not on the mod list for a reason. Because I don't want to be responsible for moderation in regards to roleplay. I did however make it clear that I was here for administration. Juuust so we're clear.

And I know what you're capable of. The only thing you're best at is being annoying and writing long, long, LONG, posts full of complete and utter bullshit. Oh, and did I mention? I hate you. cactus kiss
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Kay seriously, y'all need a Halloween event   Kay seriously, y'all need a Halloween event EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 10:17 am

No can do. I'm here to do what I do best - type long, wonderful rp posts, help out in any way I can, and of course, to aggravate you. Thing is, you bring that upon yourself. I'll mod people if I have to - that's the least I can do.

Oh, but I AM innocent. At least, as much as you are. :3 You backstab people yourself, and I have every reason to hate you. You have done far worse than I.

And it's good to know I'm in your thoughts. x3
Back to top Go down
Driz

Driz

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Kay seriously, y'all need a Halloween event   Kay seriously, y'all need a Halloween event EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:47 pm

You will not call me those names; I don't like it. Hence, if you continue doing so, I will count it as harassment. You can only call me Shiz. Understand?

And obviously I refuse to give you any power whatsoever, seeing as what you've done with it before. I don't trust you in any way whatsoever, and I'm sure if any of the others knew about you, they wouldn't either.

Honestly, just go.
Back to top Go down
Bill

Bill

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: Ito Soroto/ 17
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Kay seriously, y'all need a Halloween event   Kay seriously, y'all need a Halloween event EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 6:11 pm

Okay guys really this is starting to piss me off. You are both acting really immature. Why have this petty fight open for everyone to see? I dont want to annoy anyone or get on their bad side but this is pethetic and im over it. Im locking this topic. I would of thought one of you to be mature enough to not act like this. I dont know what happened but thats in the past, drop it and dont mention it again. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
YellowReaver

YellowReaver

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 'Reaver', 20
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Kay seriously, y'all need a Halloween event   Kay seriously, y'all need a Halloween event EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 6:46 pm

You do realize that admins can still reply to this right?
Back to top Go down
Bill

Bill

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Kay seriously, y'all need a Halloween event   Kay seriously, y'all need a Halloween event EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 7:30 pm

lol no i did not. XD But cant blame me for trying right? I should probably delete it >.>
Back to top Go down
Driz

Driz

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Kay seriously, y'all need a Halloween event   Kay seriously, y'all need a Halloween event EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 5:03 am

Excuse me for thinking it was better to reply honestly here, than simply banning her on sight. Trust me when I say she's not somebody you want around. Looking back on it, I should have just banned her in the first place.

So sorry to waste your time.
Back to top Go down
Bill

Bill

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Kay seriously, y'all need a Halloween event   Kay seriously, y'all need a Halloween event EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 5:27 am

*Sigh*.. No its okays.. I just found it overly immature and neither of you should of done it.. You should of sorted it out on your own without everyone else having to see it..
Back to top Go down
Driz

Driz

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Kay seriously, y'all need a Halloween event   Kay seriously, y'all need a Halloween event EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 5:22 am

Lol, while I get that- that would have required me to talk to her privately, which most definitely would have resulted in my banning her unjustly. xD But yeah, sorry about that. Thanks for locking it; I would have kept going.
Back to top Go down
Bill

Bill

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Kay seriously, y'all need a Halloween event   Kay seriously, y'all need a Halloween event EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 4:11 pm

Its alright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kay seriously, y'all need a Halloween event   Kay seriously, y'all need a Halloween event Empty

Back to top Go down

Kay seriously, y'all need a Halloween event
Page 1 of 1