Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

Ready your not here I Shroomish?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 16/Alex
Pokemon Team:

Ready your not here I Shroomish? Empty
PostSubject: Ready your not here I Shroomish?   Ready your not here I Shroomish? EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:30 am

The clouds int he sky begun to descend east as they parted ways giving the sun some breathing room. Its rays hit the ground giving that portion of the ground life and then within a second all the rest. Allister and his pokemon partner Pyro the magby walked through the forest on a great adventure waiting and hoping to encounter a pokemon. They took a little break as allister pulled out to nright red apples that he cleacned with his shirt. he haned one to magby and then they both started to eat them, down to the core.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 13, Lunick Aquite
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Ready your not here I Shroomish?   Ready your not here I Shroomish? EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:59 am

As you stroll along eating your fruit in unison, a strange shrub catches your vision. It shuffles slighty, even though no wind is blowing through the beautiful, serene meadow. A small noise emminates from the leaves, buried in the ground. It realises that it's disguise isn't working very convincingly, and drags itself from it's hole in the ground, showing red eyes and a dark bluish-purple body, in the shape of a radish or an onion. It was evidently the Weed Pokemon, Oddish! It jumped up and stared contently at you an Magby, as if it had seen a ghost...
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Ready your not here I Shroomish?   Ready your not here I Shroomish? EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:14 am

Walking through meadow'sAllister had already anticipated they were being wacthed and followed. It wasn't soon befoe the fact that their follower had unsheated its disguise and revealed itself to the world. Both Allister and Magby stopped walking as they stared down at the little weed pokemon. "You must be an oddish," he said with content, "I don't need a silly pokédex to tell me that much," it was thenwhen Allister noticeed the ghastly look upon the pokemons face that it appeared to be grotesquely terrified. Digging into his bag he pulled out an apple and held it out, "Are you hungry? You can have this if you want," Magby also insisted with a joyful cheer routine and a kick flip.
Back to top Go down
Zoiyu

Zoiyu

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: Zane Hironakashi
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Ready your not here I Shroomish?   Ready your not here I Shroomish? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:10 pm

The Oddish looked at the appel. She hesitated a moment when looking at the apple. She placed the appel inbetween her grassy head. The moment the applewas steady on her head. She charged to other way, running asif she was scared to death. Were you robbed of an apple?

She tripped over a little stone as she wasn't looking where she was running. She fell flat on her face and the apple rolled over her head. She started to cry loudly. "ODDISH!"
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Ready your not here I Shroomish?   Ready your not here I Shroomish? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:18 pm

Allister looked at the poor oddish as it fell on the floor. It walked over to it and picked it up. "If I remember correctly from my dad, oddish's like it when there leafs are slightly stroked," He rubbed the dark emeralds that sprouted from the head of the pokemon. He patted its back trying to comfort it and let it know that they weren't scary people. "Don't worry oddish, we are your friends here...I came here to look for a shroomish, but it would be nice to have an oddish on my team. I would like to gain your trust though," Allister picked up the apple rubbed it on his shirt and handed it back to the oddish with a cheerful smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Zoiyu

Zoiyu

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Ready your not here I Shroomish?   Ready your not here I Shroomish? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:28 pm

Oddish was even more scared when you picked her up. But she calmed down as you stroked her leaf. She closed her eyes and relaxed. Your dad was right. It even looked like she could go for a nap sooner or later. You could see the scratch the ground left on Oddish her forehead but she didn't feel it anymore.

She opened her eyes again as you started to talk about. She started to shake, asif she was scared. A pink powder started to spread from the leaves ontop of her head. It had a sweet smell coming from it. It was her Sweet Scent move.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Ready your not here I Shroomish?   Ready your not here I Shroomish? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:11 pm

As Allister smelt the sweet scent that the oddish gave off it was to irresistible. it smelt remarkable and all he could do was bask in its glory. Pyro loved the smell to, but it was then when Allister realized what oddish had accidentally done. The sweet scent was bound to attract a hoard of pokemon, and that would not sit well with the three of them. he carefully looked all around ,aking sure no pokemon were present.
Back to top Go down
Zoiyu

Zoiyu

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Ready your not here I Shroomish?   Ready your not here I Shroomish? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 1:55 am

Eventually she stopped using her Sweet Scent move. She calmed down. She looked at you with her button eyes. It was a glaze witch said completely nothing, what was she doing?

As she looked around you couldn't see any pokemon. But there was a problem. If you stayed here, pokemon will come to the spot of the sweet smell witch means you might be in trouble. But also, if you wish to run away, some of the particals of the sweet scent will still follow you witch would mean that you could run past places where loads of pokemon are and they will follow you. So what will you do?
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Ready your not here I Shroomish?   Ready your not here I Shroomish? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 6:03 am

"Pyro!" Allister said in a demanding tone of voice. Magby stood up straight and tall like a military soldier waiting for directions. "Stay on your guard, we are going to need your help. Stay on your toes, although you only have on damaging move I don't want you to get into battles all over," Allister adjusted the oddish and put her in his back pack with the zipper open for air as him and magby started to cautiously walk out of the meadows not dropping their guard at all.
Back to top Go down
Zoiyu

Zoiyu

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Ready your not here I Shroomish?   Ready your not here I Shroomish? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 1:16 pm

As you did every step in silence you noticed how queit the meadow actually was. Thankfully the Oddish didn't cry as you placed her in the bag, she seemed calm enough. If she was going to cry it would attract even more attention.

You could feel something wrapping around your leg. As you looked down you could see a thick blue vine wrapping itself around your leg. Suddenly you felt another vine wrapping around your leg aswell. As you looked you could see two Tangela's standing on both side of you.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Ready your not here I Shroomish?   Ready your not here I Shroomish? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:59 pm

As Allister was walking it was thenwhen he noticed they werenn't alone. Two tangela managed to grab him with there blue thick vines. "Pyro!" He yelled as Magby came to the rescue using a double mach punch on the two tangela. "Magby! Magby!" Pyro yelled hitting the two tangela dead where they stand. Hopefully the hits were strong enough to help Oddish, allister, and Pyro escape.
Back to top Go down
Zoiyu

Zoiyu

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Ready your not here I Shroomish?   Ready your not here I Shroomish? EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:59 am

The two Tangela's were smashed against the tree not seeying the Mach punch coming, just focusing on where the smell was coming from. The vines unwrapped from your legs, giving you the time to escape. The Oddish decided to gave a look of what was happening, she could see two Tangela's against a tree, not moving. "Odd?"
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Ready your not here I Shroomish?   Ready your not here I Shroomish? EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:53 am

"Oddish," Allister Began as he was running, "Your sweet scent attracted a lot of pokemon and now they are after us, we have got to make haste and get out of hear before there a too many of them to deal with," He kept running and running with magby by his side. it was then when they came to a thicket. Trees so close together that it was almost impossible to progress, or was it? Thinking it over Allister managed to break some branches and create an opening big enough for him to fit through, which means it was more than big enough for magby and oddish. As they all proceed in the opening Allister covered the whole with branches and leaves so that there position wouldn't be given. However the sweet scents affect should of subsided by now, although pokemon would still be looking for them. "Hey Oddish," Allister began to say as he pulled out a pokeball placing a grass type symbol sticker on it. You could see in his bag that he had two other pokeballs with type symbols on them, one with fire and one with water. The Fire one was obviously magby, but what was the water one? "Would you like to join me and my pal magby on a journey to explore Honiso, battle the gymleaders and elite four and hopefully become champion?" He said with a smile on his face. He didn't want to overwhelm the oddish so he placed the pokeball in front of oddish and gave it another apple.
Back to top Go down
Zoiyu

Zoiyu

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Ready your not here I Shroomish?   Ready your not here I Shroomish? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:58 am

Oddish looked at the PokeBall. She wasn't sure if she wanted to go into it. She didn't mind the fact of traveling with someone, but she didn't like the fact that she had to fight. She wasn't one that would fight that quick, and as a trainer's pokemon she kind of needed to.

She was about to tap on the PokeBall, but a group of wild Nuzleaf approached you guys, rampaging towards you. "Nuz!Nuz!" They sure didn't seem happy. The Oddish looked around. She seemed annoyed now. The Nuzleaf slashed the leaf ontop of their heads, making a Razor Leaf attack coming towards you.

As you looked down on the Oddish you could see a liquid forming ontop of the Oddish her head. She slashed her leafs towards the group of Nuzleaf. It was an Acid attack. The Acid went traight through the Razor Leaf attack hitting the Nuzleaf. The Acid was burning on their skin, making them run away as hard as they came. The Oddish looked there astonished asif she didn't know what she did. She collapsed on her bum. She started crying, she was scared.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Ready your not here I Shroomish?   Ready your not here I Shroomish? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:10 pm

Allister looked at the Oddish really concerned for the little fella. He picked it up and gave it a warm heart felt hug as he rocked it back and forth saying things like, "There, there" and stuff like "Everything is going to be alright," He this reminded him of the time his mom use to rock him back and forth when ever he was sad or scared. "Don't worry oddish, you ahve us with you, don't ever feel like you have to be scared of anything. You can always have us as a family if you'd like, and you don't have to fight if you don't want to. Its completey your own decision if you want to join us or not. I won't force anything on you," He began to gently rub the leaves on oddish's head as he continued to rock it back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Zoiyu

Zoiyu

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Ready your not here I Shroomish?   Ready your not here I Shroomish? EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:06 am

The Oddish soon stopped crying as you rubbed her leaf again. She jumped off your arms and clicked on the button of the PokeBall with her leaf. The ball opened and shook three times.

Congratulations, you caught a Oddish
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Ready your not here I Shroomish?   Ready your not here I Shroomish? EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 5:53 pm

Allister picked the pokeball up and looked at magby with a smile on its face. "Lets get going," he would say as the managed to make it out of the meadows. Only from that point on will they truly know where life will bring them.
Back to top Go down
Zoiyu

Zoiyu

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Ready your not here I Shroomish?   Ready your not here I Shroomish? EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 4:22 am

As you walked away the Sweet Scent faded away aswell. Thankfully you could leave the meadows in peace now instead of getting a whole group of pokemon coming behind, running in anger.

[OOC: Btw, please look at your inbox :3]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ready your not here I Shroomish?   Ready your not here I Shroomish? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ready your not here I Shroomish?
Page 1 of 1