Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

Sunrise of a new Trainer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackLightning

BlackLightning

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 16/Qilin Milestone
Pokemon Team:

Sunrise of a new Trainer  Empty
PostSubject: Sunrise of a new Trainer    Sunrise of a new Trainer  EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:48 am

Qilin smiled upon seeing the path that lead to the laboratory. A small breath of air would escape his mouth as he began to follow the path of dirt until he reached the lab's door. "I'm finally here...after a long journey to have my own pokemon I am finally here." Qilin said as he raised his hand while turning it to a fist and knocked about three times. The young trainee would wait, and wait yet no answer. Once again he knocked this time harder than last time. Maybe the proffesor was away?Or maybe sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 16/Alex
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise of a new Trainer    Sunrise of a new Trainer  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:12 pm

Yet again the day was beautiful in Isido. There was no place in all of Honiso that was more gourgeous or elegant than this town. As you knocked there was no Immediate answer but people were there, they just probably didn't have a fast reaction as you would like. You knocked again and the door swung open and someone had bumped into you knocking you over. Everything was in a mess but has your vision regained you would see a girl sitting before you on the ground, eyes wincing from the pain of the collision. She looked up at you, her strawberry blonde hair and here pink beany glared in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net
BlackLightning

BlackLightning

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise of a new Trainer    Sunrise of a new Trainer  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:54 pm

A hard hit would bring him to his behind, though being a rather tall teen he managed to get back up as soon as he touched the floor with slight anger running through his veins. "What the...?!" the young man said as he noticed a small woman on the floor. It would be only natural for Qilin to help her get up. "Sorry..im Qilin, im here to get my pokemon." He said after picking her up from the ground. With a slight smile of embarrasment he waited for the red-headed woman to gather her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise of a new Trainer    Sunrise of a new Trainer  EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:11 pm

The girl you picked up had a red face, almost like a tamato berry. She looked extremely embarrassed as two pokeballsfell out of her pocket. "Oh no!" she said picking them up, "Are you guys alright?" She said as she dusted the pokeballs off. She then looked at you, "I am extremely sorry I didn't mean to run into like that sir. Gosh i'm so clumsy," She tried to laugh her embarrassment away but with little to no luck at all it stayed. She seemed to be as old as you were, probably a year younger, boy wasn't she gorgeous for her age. "Ya see the thing is, my mom and dad are models, and I wanted to run to my house to show them my pokemon before they left, but I am afraid they are already gone,"
Back to top Go down
BlackLightning

BlackLightning

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise of a new Trainer    Sunrise of a new Trainer  EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:24 pm

Qilin smiled at the sight of the two pokeballs fall out of her pocket. His mind would only stick on the pokeballs and really dindt cared for her parents as much. "May I see the pokemons you got there?" Qilin said as he picked both pokeballs one in each hand waiting for the girls answer. This maybe would be his lucky day. If he indeed liked either one, he would most certainly make a run for it. Though the least he could was leave her with one pokemon. Qilin indeed was in for a treat this morning.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise of a new Trainer    Sunrise of a new Trainer  EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:02 pm

The girl looked at you for a moment as she smiled. She brushed some hair out of her face as she pointed to the pokeball in your right hand. "That pokemon is my Breloom. I nurtured him for five years after he was attack by a gang of angry charmeleons," She smiled at the other pokeball, "That is my new starter pokemon, Riolu," She looked at it, "It was hatched from an egg and when it saw me it looked at me as if I was its mother," She looked at you for a brief moment then up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
BlackLightning

BlackLightning

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise of a new Trainer    Sunrise of a new Trainer  EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:29 pm

Qilin's ears perked up at the sound and name of the second pokemon. "Riolu huh?" Qilin said as he looked at both pokeballs and just when she loosed focus on him a small 'thud' would be heard as the Breloom's pokeball fell in the ground. Qilin simply watched her just looking at the sky as if spaced out. Qilin continued to walk away, hopefully and succesfuly continuing on his journey. "I'm sure you'll see me as a father Riolu." He said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise of a new Trainer    Sunrise of a new Trainer  EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:37 pm

The girl looked at you quickly as she saw you walk off with her pokeball. Exeggcutor walked outside because of the loud noise earlier and he saw the little girl. "Exeggcutor, he is walking off with my starter pokemon," Exeggcutor looked at you angrily as it used psychic on you and the pokeball. It lifted you in the air very very high and handed the pokemon back to the girl. Professor pierce walked outside as she saw Exeggcutor lifting a boy in the air with psychic, "Whats going on here?" She said.
Back to top Go down
BlackLightning

BlackLightning

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise of a new Trainer    Sunrise of a new Trainer  EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:49 pm

Qilin felt his body being lifted from the ground and with a peek over his shoulder he saw a pokemon. 'Exeggutor' infact a long with another woman behind him. "Crap...just what I needed." he murmured to himself while in the air. He was too old for this, he was 16 for gods sake. He waited and simply answered. "I am only here to retrieve what is mines..destiny brought us together." those were the only words he could say after this inccident.He looked at all from above,the proffesor the most,she was hated most
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise of a new Trainer    Sunrise of a new Trainer  EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:12 pm

"The pokemon you have attempted to steal does not belong to you, what you have done is the work of a thief and I for one do not stand by that, you are old enough to go to jail so I just might call the police on you and have you arrested," the Professor looked furious, "tell me what is your name?" She said as she looked at you with fire in her eyes. The exeggcutor still had you suspened in the air usilng its confusion attack.
Back to top Go down
BlackLightning

BlackLightning

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise of a new Trainer    Sunrise of a new Trainer  EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:36 pm

Qilin couldnt stop smiling, seeing he brought anger to the proffesor simply served like a cure to his body. "There is no need to tell you my name." Qilin said as two large red beams shot out from his pokeballs revealing two pokemon, a Cranidos, and a Nincada(thanks for this crap ._. ). Both waited orders from his master. His plan to free every pokemon from their trainers begun now. "Cranidos wait for orders, Nincada you wait aswell." Qilin said. This would most certainly get worst soon.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise of a new Trainer    Sunrise of a new Trainer  EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:16 pm

"Are you sure you want to do that?" the professor said standing in front of the girl arms crossed around her chest. She removed her glasses as the exeggcutor released you from the psychic, it also looked at the two new pokemon you released from your pokeballs. It was angry as well. "I will stand here so you can just still pokemon, you are just a kid and you need to learn your place when addressing those older than you," Exeggcutor, you know what to do," She said as exeggcutor crouched down staring at you.
Back to top Go down
BlackLightning

BlackLightning

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise of a new Trainer    Sunrise of a new Trainer  EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:26 pm

Qilin just landed on his feet quickly dusting off his blacks pants as he stood straight. "Enough of this!...Nincada use sand attack, Cranidos follow it up with Headbutt."Qilin said as his cranidos began to run towards the Exeggutor while the nincada used sand attack on the pokemon's eyes so that Cranidos would land his own attack,"This is not a battle of power,but a battle of strategies."Qilin said as he crossed his arms and watched the proffesors move.Eitherway at least one of his attacks would hit.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise of a new Trainer    Sunrise of a new Trainer  EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:25 pm

"So that's how its going to bbe then?" The professor said as quickly exeggutor used protect. "Shiftry!" She yelled as the pokemon busted through the window of the lab behind the professor, "these are our enemy for the time being, please help us," the shiftry looked at the professor for a moment then at the cranidos that was headed their way. He quickly used leaf blade to intercept the headbutt, if it hit, "your pokemon are still in the developing phase, don't make us do this,"
Back to top Go down
BlackLightning

BlackLightning

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise of a new Trainer    Sunrise of a new Trainer  EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:16 pm

Qilin smiled at the proffesors suggestions. It was clear he was at a disadvantage seeing the next pokemon she had brought out. His smile slowly faded into a serious yet not scared about the situation. He knew exactly when to retreat out of a battle, and this battle is one he could not win, not yet atleast. "If I return the pokemon, can i leave?" Qilin said as he took the pokeball out. It was all part of a plan, he was smart not stupid enough to keep on this fight. "I can see i could not win this fight. Therefore there is no reason to continue this any longer."
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise of a new Trainer    Sunrise of a new Trainer  EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:06 pm

The professor looked at you intently as she then let exeggutor use psychic to take the pokeball from your hand. She looked to see what pokemon it was and then she sighed. Digging in her pocket she pulled out another pokemon. "You still have a lot of training to do, but you still are a trainer. Here," she tossed the pokeball in your direction hoping you would catch it. "That is Riolu. It is a pokemon well suited for you, well its personality is. It is very mischevious, and is sneaky, but at times its loyalty does show more than its bad side. I hope you treat it right," She said looking at you as Exeggutor, the girl and Shiftry looked at you as well.
Back to top Go down
BlackLightning

BlackLightning

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise of a new Trainer    Sunrise of a new Trainer  EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 12:19 pm

Qilin thought of everything, he had actually tried to keep the riolu by giving an empty pokeball but it had seemed the right pokeball where the riolu was, was snatched from his belt. His expression not only changed from an evil smile but to nothing. Not only did he failed in everything but he was given an opportunity when a pokeball flew straight to him. A sudden movement and reflects allowed him to catch the pokeball on his palm. "But why?......do she feel sorry for me?" Qilin asked himself on his head, slowly placing the pokeball on his belt. As he slowly turned to face away he took out the other two pokeball withdrawing the two pokemon outside. "I won't forget this. I will make her feel sorry at some point. Then she will be the one to leave out of my face." Qilin whispered to himself as he was already away from the group. With shame upon his shoulder he disapeared along the road. He wasn't nor happy, more angry than pleased, he still got his pokemon, but it was just given to him as a 'present' of some sort, and didn't actually satisfied him.

Exit-
Back to top Go down
Driz

Driz

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 19/Mysie
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise of a new Trainer    Sunrise of a new Trainer  EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:13 pm

finished & inactive member, basket
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise of a new Trainer    Sunrise of a new Trainer  Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunrise of a new Trainer
Page 1 of 1