Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

Quit Buggin' Me!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lucas Attwood

Lucas Attwood

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name:
Pokemon Team:

Quit Buggin' Me! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Quit Buggin' Me!   Quit Buggin' Me! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

Lucas was wandering around Josen island looking for some Bug pokemon, as they were another type of pokemon that interested him, and he figured that he should have at least ONE bug pokemon, as having at least one pokemon of every type is what should be done, of course, capturing all the pokemon there ever was is also a great idea, but until he starts collecting a LOT of pokeballs, he'll just catch the pokemon that catch his eye, a pokemon he was really fond of was Scyther, but these were rather rare and difficult to find. But he'd be happy with any form of cool looking pokemon.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 16/Alex
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Quit Buggin' Me!   Quit Buggin' Me! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:16 pm

As you sat down you began to pet the Manectric, "Don't do tha-!" thats all the elite four member to utter out before the Manectric shocked the living daylights out of you. "I forgot to tell you something, Manectric is on even plans with pokemon and humans, by petting it, you just completely insulted it in the worst way possible," Manectric walked away as it seemed a but irritated, "Maybe manectric should go to the berry hunting with masquerain, Manectric?" Miles said as Manectric already knew what he wanted him to do. Both pokemon left the cabin and were off. "Um I'll have Scizor tend to your shock," Miles said taking the pokebal and going to the back with ampharos following him.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net
Lucas Attwood

Lucas Attwood

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Quit Buggin' Me!   Quit Buggin' Me! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:28 pm

Lucas writhed in pain as he was shocked by the Manetric, it appeared that while these things looked like dogs, and therefore pets, were far from what they seemed they were, his clothes were lightly singed, but nothing that being washed wouldn't fix. He was a bit burned in places, Lucas simply petted away any areas on his clothes that singed or burned. "Jesus christ." he uttered annoyingly, "Where's the bathroom, I think I need to wash my face." He sighed, before sitting back down as he was going to get his Scizor to tend to his wounds, this was probably a good idea, Lucas should make sure he wasn't injured first, he felt alright, apart from the major shock and a light singing of his skin and clothes, but nothing too painful, better to be safe than sorry however. "Oh, I have something to ask of you, I'm looking for a particular pokemon, it's called a Magnemite, do you have any idea where I may be able to find one of these things?" he asked, intruiged, as the pokemon was actually rather powerful.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Quit Buggin' Me!   Quit Buggin' Me! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:37 pm

As miles walked away and the scizor tended to your wounds, he did manage to hear your question, but he kept walking. He answered ti however. "Magnemite, huh? I believe you can find Magnemites in Boshino Adscene. I warn you, Boshino is a rather large city, its Bigger than Castelia and Saffron city combined," He laughed a bit as you could hear him release your yanma from its ball. "Nothing serious, just really exhausted!" He yelled from the back.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Attwood

Lucas Attwood

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Quit Buggin' Me!   Quit Buggin' Me! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 3:41 pm

"Thanks a lot." He spoke to the Scizor, not making the mistake of disrespecting it. "You helped fight off the Drapion and you're tending to my wounds, Miles is very lucky to have you." he smiled at it, Scizor was one of Lucas' favorite pokemon, Lucas actually owned a Scyther, and he wanted it to evolve into a Scizor, but he would need to train it a bit more so it could be up to the challenge of facing the other pokemon.
Lucas let out a sigh of relief as he heard that the Yanma was simply exhausted and wasn't injured. "Thank god." he smiled, this man truly was a godsend, he had arrived and saved Lucas, and was now saving his pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Quit Buggin' Me!   Quit Buggin' Me! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 5:13 pm

The moment Miles walked in the room with your yanma, Manectric and Masquerain came back into the cabin with the berries and what not. it was then when Galvantula began to prepare dinner. Miles explained to you how Yanma had a sprained wing but it should be better within the hour. He then gave you an egg, he thought you might like it. "its a larvesta," he said smiling "It is extremely rare to find, but I think you should have it," he smiled at you. Galvantula finished the food and everyone sat down to eat.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Attwood

Lucas Attwood

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Quit Buggin' Me!   Quit Buggin' Me! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 5:41 pm

Lucas was shocked when Miles gave him an egg, such generosity was uncommon, but he was very grateful, when Miles told him that it was a Larvesta, Lucas smiled, "Thanks!" He beamed at Miles, holding the egg and keeping the egg close to him so it had some form of warmth, knowing full well that eggs had to be incubated, he heard Larvesta were rather strong, as was its' evolution. He was relieved to hear that his Yanma would feel better soon, it simply had a sprained wing, this meant that he was going to keep Yanma in the pokémon center, so they could heal him, and he could go and pick him up later.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Quit Buggin' Me!   Quit Buggin' Me! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 6:56 pm

Approximately thirty minutes after you had finished eating it was time to call it a night for the Elite four member and his pokemon. "All of the other nocturnal pokemon should be out and about, but they won't harm you like the Drapion and Scolipede did," He said laughing a bit, "Will you be safe?" He asked as he walked you to the door. The night was quiet and subtle, you could here the faint sound of kricketots and kricketunes playing their sweet music.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quit Buggin' Me!   Quit Buggin' Me! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quit Buggin' Me!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Valor :: Josen island :: Josen island-
Jump to: