Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

This is the hap;

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Driz

Driz

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 19/Mysie
Pokemon Team:

This is the hap; Empty
PostSubject: This is the hap;   This is the hap; EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:46 pm

this is what I've been doing:

- Mass deletion of irrelevent or inactive threads in all of the forums.
      - Important subjects locked for further security measures.
      + Began compiling a list of questions that have been asked in the "Support" forum, as well as mentioned among other places; along with their answers to put in a new "FAQ" html page that's now available. (But still incomplete)
      + Yellow's "Level based encounters" officially added to board rules.
      - Moved affiliated to the bottom right corner. Because they're ugly and usually don't actually host us back.

debatable:

- Take the update station down? June was right: it's pretty much useless. I know I sure as hell don't use it. It's a hassle and kind of pointless to begin with. Discuss when possible- just post below.
      - Take the Fakemon & Honiso Pokèdex forums down? At least temporarily. With everything going on, Team Delta won't be moving anytime soon. We should focus more on completing the encounter lists and NPC profiles first.
      - Delete Ranger group because it's stupid?
      - Delete the Breeders' Tents? Nobody uses them. Seriously. There's one active breeder on the entire site and it's me... andIneverevenuseitanymoreeither,so?

WARNING: IF ANY OF THE ACTIVE MEMBERS HAVE ALTERNATE ACCOUNTS (I will be checking post counts, just in case certain staff members thought'd be nice to cheat their own rules,) THAT THEY HAVEN'T POSTED ON IN AGES; DO SO. I'll be deleting inactive accounts in about a month. In a few days I'll issue out a warning to the accounts I've marked. I'll post on their character apps and send an email if possible.

accounts marked:
      • SWANDRAGON
      • LORD SHADOW
      • LOTUS
      • SAVANE
      • TERRA
      • MARK MAPLE
      • DRACO
      • THUNDER CLOUD OR WHATEVER THAT GUYS NAME WAS
      • Many others who haven't actually posted yet, let alone made characters

_____________________________________________________________________________________
    There WILL be a staff sweep. Inactive or inadequate staff members will be demoted. And possibly their accounts deleted depending on activity levels. All you have to do is log in and your account is safe (but not your position.)
    _____________________________________________________________________________________

I can't do the encounter lists on my own. But what else do you guys think needs to be done?
Back to top Go down

This is the hap;
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Valor :: Trash Can :: Trash-
Jump to: