Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

Honiso New Adventures Episode 1

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Terra

Terra

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name:
Pokemon Team:

Honiso New Adventures Episode 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Honiso New Adventures Episode 1   Honiso New Adventures Episode 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

SPECIAL FREEFORM EXPERIMENTAL THREAD!
This thread ignores the current ruleset of the forum, it follows instead the following ones:

- You can add one character that you and you only directly control.
- You can't control a character of another roleplayer and always give him a choice of what to do if you interact with him
- You can drive the story in any direction you want if you think the story can benefit of your idea (for example: add a team delta break-in during a gym challenge).
- You can insert ANY npc you think may be fitting for the story but they can be controlled by the other posters for the sake of the plot. If the npc you're adding is important for your character you should say so in a [ooc] tag to warn the others: other players may use it as long as they play that character correctly, and they cannot misuse or kill it.
- You can be in any part of Honiso disregarding the forum section this thread is in
- You can put any pokemon you want into the story, as long as it makes sense (can't see a wild water pokemon in the desert easily, for example, if no suitable justification is given)
- Your mons can use any move in their moveset (from gen V) plus any TM they will learn along the way. Try to use them in a reasonable way.
- Mons can and may hurt humans (Team Delta may have no qualms on ordering a charizard they control to incinerate you!) Pokémon should be used in a way more dangerous manner outside regular battles, especially by criminals.
- In a similar fashion as above, moves can be used creatively to win or escape a dangerous situation: cut may be used to cut a three and having it fall on an opponent for example, and strenght may be used to bring down a locked door.
- You can catch whatever you like if you give a decent explaination during the thread, but legendaries can't be caught. They may follow you, and even fight a battle or two for you ONLY if the story calls for it and ONLY if it makes sense.
Captures may not require a battle: you may befriend a pokémon if the story goes for it, or you may catch an already injured one you may find (to bring it to a pokemon center, obviously!)
- You can pick three pokémon of your choice (yes, ANY: want a charizard a venusaur and a blastoise? Go for it if you think your character obtained them in a realistic way, but legendaries can't be picked) for this experimental thread. Depending on the outcome of this thread, you may keep them as your actual pokemon team.

OK Let's begin!

[OOC]
Main Character: Terra Redfield
Pokemon Team:
- Lily, Lilligant [own tempo]
- Dream, Misdreavus [levitate]
- Rox, Rhydon [rock head]
[/OOC]

Somewhere, in an unspecified location...

That was truly a beautiful sight.

Sitting in a velvet chair a slender figure with red eyes was contemplating the screen in front of her.

On the television, a black smoke column was shown from various angles.
'Breach in Mortayo City's Natural Museum: has Team Delta returned?' was the subtitle shown in red, at the left side of the screen.

The woman adusted her glasses, then made a slow move with her hand toward the phone on the table beside the chair.

"...as it happened at 4:00 am this morning." was the voice inside the television "A sudden explosion, smoke and debris all around!" said an old man's voice, coming from the LCD screen.

The phone call started, and Cordelia was now paying attention only to the images on tv: a breach in a wall of the museum was now visible.

"Hello? It's me, doctor Cornero" she tried to speak calmly, but couldn't hide the excitement from her voice: the simple idea of putting her hands on some fossils to keep testing was about to make her giggle like a spoiled little child obtaining a new toy.
"I want to compliment you for the errand you've run for me. It's been spectacularly well executed. Good work, Pookah"

Mortayo City's Outskirts

Terra was lazily walking down the road, looking around for some local pokémon. She was in a secondary path surrounded by trees on the side of the main road, her backpack carried only on the right shoulder.
That day she didn't waste any time in front of the mirror and her hair was loose, kept in check by her standard black headband.

That day she was headed for Mortayo City's Museum. As she paid a visit to her father in Faith Desert a few days earlier, her parent just talked about the fossils exposed there all the time, planting a seed of curiosity in her mind.

Close to her, a green and healthy Lilligant was busy scouting the area for any thing it could deem worty of attention: Lily was trotting around as usual, attracted by the sound of a distant pokémon or the unusual shape of a nearby tree. Her grass friend was always busy and satisfied of her apparently useless activities, as she was happily following her trainer around.

The weather was perfect and Terra was enjoying the warm rays of the sun filtering from the leaves above.
Few cars were on the road that day, so il was a very quiet and pleasant walk.

As the road came close to a small bridge over a river, the path she was on joined with it, becoming the only way to pass through.
On the sides of the bridge, a bunch of pidgeys was chirping happily.
As she approached though, they flew away, leaving one or two feathers spiraling around.

From the bridge, the girl was finally able to see Mortayo City in the distance, barely visible over the trees.
"Great!" She said "I think half an hour and we'll be there, right Lily?"
Too busy staring at a feather still flowing in the air, the grass pokémon didn't pay attention.
"Heh" she said with a smile "She lives in her own world"

Last edited by Terra on Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : EDIT: Rules added)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
YellowReaver

YellowReaver

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 'Reaver', 20
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Honiso New Adventures Episode 1   Honiso New Adventures Episode 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 6:28 am

"Cadfrawd", he told the girl his name once again. 'My name is two syllables, it shouldn't be too difficult to pronounce; even for you. Besides, we're not familiar enough yet for you to give me any nicknames." He rolled his eyes at her. For whatever reason, every time Cadfrawd felt pity for the girl, some act makes it all crumble. Cadfrawd was not the star sumeritan, but he at least had his standards.

Cadfrawd brought his hand over his head to sweep back his short black hair, moving his fingers with unnecessary deftness. An onlooker could tell Cadfrwad's skin was dry, as flakes of skin fell from his scalp, having not been able to shower for a very long time. He stood tall, and walked gracefully, though only because he had the strength to. His build was rather firm, though one would not calm him very muscular, at least not at first glance. Cadfrawd wore a black T-shirt, with a pokeball graphic at the center, and at the back of his shirt near the collar, it reads in capital letters "GOTTA CATCH EM ALL". There are sweat stains around the back and armpit areas of his shirt. It is blatant that the sleeves were ripped off, with various loose seems still hanging. Cadfrawd's pants are ripped and dirty from travel.

As much as Cadfrawd needed a bath and a new change of cloth though, he had to get his pokemon well rested first. Noticing the pokemon center, he left the two without warning. Hopefully the nurse won't be so judgmental at Cadfrawd's smell.
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Honiso New Adventures Episode 1   Honiso New Adventures Episode 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 6:49 am

"Even for you" she repeated, with a nervous tone.

He was treating her like she was a brick since they met. She snapped, as she tolerated him long enough.

"You should learn how to behave, 'Caddy'!" she retaliated angrily as Cadfrawd was already headed his way without even saying so.
She pointed him with her right hand "It was your fault if those men attacked us! You probably stole from them as you never denied their accusations!" he even said they were after her in the first place! "And it was your incompetence as a trainer that one of them is dying in a race for the closest hospital! You should feel ashamed, you murderer!"
Back to top Go down
YellowReaver

YellowReaver

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Honiso New Adventures Episode 1   Honiso New Adventures Episode 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 7:26 am

[OOC]I think it's a bit too early in the plot for any characters to have a sudden epiphany, if that's what you're looking for.[/OOC]

Cadfrawd's pokemon were left back with the nurse and her chansey, though he had no patience for the blue haired girl's trouble. While he knew he could knock her out, there were her two pokemon next to her acting as body guards.

Trying to calm himself, Cadfrawd laughed it off. "Alright, sure. Why focus on me though? Shouldn't you be first prioritizing that man over there?" He pointed specifically away from the bite marks. Realizing the position he was in and thinking of the hospital complex, Cadfrawd decided to stay away from the two for a while, keeping himself as far from blame as possible. "Guys, I'm going to head back to the Pokemon Center to see if the nurse is done with my pokemon. After, we'll meet outside the town entrance. Cool?"

Cadfrawd acted a bit nonchalantly- almost as though there was no attack in the first place. Despite this, he could hear loudly, people on the streets talking and gossiping about the events that took place not too long ago.

"Here you go", the nurse smiled.
Cadfrawd pulled out his wallet, to put it back, taking his pokeballs nad shoving them back into his front pocket. "It's good to know at least some things are free." He joked to the nurse as he waved, walking through the automatic doors.

Last edited by YellowReaver on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Honiso New Adventures Episode 1   Honiso New Adventures Episode 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 9:21 am

[OOC]That's not what I'm looking for, Terra is angry because you mistreated her XD I would be angry in her position V_v

Sorry, but I have some problems in locating our characters as in your post it seems there's no time skip for the various places they reach and they teleport around at light speed.

We were still on the road when Terra started arguing, and she put away her rhydon earlier.
I think the characters were far from the pokémon center and far from the hospital too.
I mentioned they needed a bus to move through the city so I guess our characters can't move so fast from a place to another...
[/OOC]
Back to top Go down
Mysterion

Mysterion

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 15/Mysterion
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Honiso New Adventures Episode 1   Honiso New Adventures Episode 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 3:24 pm

[OOC] I agree with Terra because I am extremely confused about what is happening, it seems like we are just teleporting all over the place with no time passing between the things like the arguement because it started outside the city and it magically teleported to the hospital and pokemon center. [/OOC]
Back to top Go down
YellowReaver

YellowReaver

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Honiso New Adventures Episode 1   Honiso New Adventures Episode 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 12:19 am

[OOC]Apologies, I must have misread. Post is edited though. Alertl me if anything else is wrong.[/OOC]
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Honiso New Adventures Episode 1   Honiso New Adventures Episode 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:10 am

[OOC]Actually there are no bite marks to point at, the Delta Grunt is on a car to reach the hospital.[/OOC]

"Do what you want, unpleasant person!" Terra pouted and stomped on the ground with her right foot, and stormed away toward the closest bus stop.
Lily stood a full second still like a stuffed doll before trotting behind her.
'If that man dies I will make him pay! I'll kick him so hard he'll reach the moon!' she thought as she was nervously staring at a bus map attached on a sign near the stop.

As she found the hospital on the map, she barely had the time to read the number of the right bus: the vehicle in question popped out a nearby alley and was headed her way. Great! She could leave that unpleasant guy sooner than she thought.
Tacking Lily's pokéball, she put her friend away despite her begging gaze.
'Just a few minutes, Lily' she thought 'be patient!'

She was so angry she did forget about Tyson though, and when she realized that turned around to look for him.
Back to top Go down
Mysterion

Mysterion

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Honiso New Adventures Episode 1   Honiso New Adventures Episode 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 12:19 pm

As Tyson listened to Terra and Cadfrawd argue, he grabbed a map out of a kiosk box next to the bus stop. When he returned, he noticed Cadfrawd had walked away and Terra had turned around to look at Tyson. Tyson told Terra, "Hey I'm not a fan of buses, so I'll just get to the hospital with Avenger. See ya there."

After telling Terra this, he looked at Lucario and Lucario nodded at Tyson. Tyson then got on Lucario's back making it look they were going to have a chicken fight. Once securely on Lucario's back, Tyson told Lucario, "Okay Avenger Extreme Speed to the hospital, I'll guide you with this map."

Lucario, after hearing the command, ran off at a super pace while holding Tyson on his back. The years of training with Tyson allowed Lucario to do this. As Lucario ran, Tyson yelled to Lucario which way to turn until he saw the hospital in the distance. Once outside the hospital, Tyson got off of Lucario's back and waited for Terra to get there via the bus.
Back to top Go down
YellowReaver

YellowReaver

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Honiso New Adventures Episode 1   Honiso New Adventures Episode 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 8:41 pm

[OOC]Did...did you just ride on an anthromorphic dog?[/OOC]

"Alright, Freedom, let's see how the doctor's treated you", Cadfrawd reached into his pockets to pull out a pokeball, throwing it into the air. The plastic red and white ball opened, revealing a large red light out of which a large brown bird materialized. That was the pidgeotto Cadfrawd reffered to as Freedom. It squaked into the sky and took off, beating its wings. The motion of its flapping fanned the earth below, picking up dust.

Cadfrawd went to pet his bird, stroking it down its mane. "Good girl", he cood to it.= silently. "Speaking of doctors..." Cadfrawd jumped onto the bird pokemon. Given that he was almost twice Freedom's height, Cadfrawd would have overwhelmed it, leaving it unable to fly. Freedom was strong however, and Freedom could no doubt endure.

The two flew high up over the buildings, then descended where the gates were. Freedom, the bird pokemon liked doing little tricks. It dived downwards, then climbed back up doing a loop before letting it fall once again to the town entrance. As he descended, Cadfrawd was still able to see firetrucks at the wreckage of the museum.
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Honiso New Adventures Episode 1   Honiso New Adventures Episode 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 2:53 am

The building was in rather good shape, excluding a large hole in the right wall. From it a fading trail of smoke was still coming out.

In front of the buildings, a large Blastoise, probably belonging to one of the firefighters was using its two water cannons to get rid of some remaining flames on a tree near the entrance of the museum.

A good number of people were gathering at the entrance, held off by the police guards and a large machoke.
A man with a large videocamera was filming the scene, and some others were busy talking on the stairs in front of the entrance.

On the ground below, Terra was still surprised by Tyson's stunt.
It was...well, unhortodox to say the least in her eyes. A fully grown human hopping on a 1,20 cm pokémon was rather odd to look at.

That lucario could easily carry him, but the sight was still odd. Twice as odd when it sprinted away with his trainer on the back.
Ad the bus stopped beside her, the tall girl wondered briefly what the other people of Mortayo could think by seeing such a scene.

On the bus there were few people sitting around and it was mostly empty. The bus driver, a fat bored man at first sight, was petting a sunkern, happily attached on his shoulder.
This was blatantly clashing with a sigh just in front of him stating "For the comfort of the passengers, please keep your Pokémon inside your pokéballs."

She sat on the first seat and stared outside, as the bus resumed its route.
Mortayo was a nice city, pretty in order with lots of green spaces and large roads. Ten minutes later the bus finally reached the hospital.
Terra got out of the bus and stared at a large parking in front of a rather modern looking white building.

She took Lily's pokéball and released her outside. The grass pokèmon happily hugged her and started running in circles for being free to roam around once again.

The girl didn't have to look around much, Tyson was waiting for her in front of the hospital.
"Sorry for waiting" she said "Have you already asked someone about the injured man?"
Back to top Go down
Mysterion

Mysterion

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Honiso New Adventures Episode 1   Honiso New Adventures Episode 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 4:06 pm

"Hello Terra," was what Tyson said immediately upon seeing her outside the hospital. He then followed up by answering her question with, "No I have not, I was waiting for you." Tyson had been waiting because he knew that if he was with someone, he would be less suspicious and questioning the man may go better if a friendly face to the man was with him.

After telling her this, he entered the hospital with Lucario and walked up to the receptionist asking her, "Hello, has a man with a large bite mark in his neck just been checked in, he is a friend of ours," addressing himself and Terra. As he waited for the receptionists answer, he looked around for the cop who brought him here. However, Tyson did not find the cop and was relieved that the he did not have to hide from the cops again. As long as the hospital workers did not know he was a criminal, he was safe.
Back to top Go down
YellowReaver

YellowReaver

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Honiso New Adventures Episode 1   Honiso New Adventures Episode 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 4:47 pm

As Cadfrawd's pidgeotto, Freedom dived down, a sudden blast of water flew straight toward him. The attack was quite obviously a watergun, which missed the duo by a slight feather. "Huh what the rudimentary word denotating sexual intercourse?" Cadfrawd thought to himself, as he steared away from the attack. It was not long after that he was hit by another blast, knocking Cadfrawd off his pokemon.

"Return!" Cadfrawd said, as he threw out another pokeball. Two red lights flashed. The first one was Freedom going to its ball. The other was Cadfrawd's joltik. "Quickly, use spider web!" The yellow spider quickly jumped off, spinning a web between buildings, creating just enough strands to slow Cadfrawd's fall. He caught on to a thin strand, before falling a few more feet to the ground.

The joltik jumped, Cadfrawd catching it in the palm of his hand, and running toward his pursuers. "Hey! Who the Hell do you think I am?" In front of him was a costumed man. In front of them were was a poliwhirl.

"The ignorant little boy who killed my partner. If you're wondering who I am, I'm the angry man who wants revenge!" The costumed man responded.

"Strength, use electroweb!" Cadfrawd commanded, throwing his pokemon at the man, not even hearing what the other man had to say. His pokemon shot a web charged with electricity toward what it percieved to be its opponent, the poliwhirl.

In response, the man pointed his finger out toward the flying spider pokemon, smiling. "Ha! What a fool. Poliwhirl, use dig!" The man jumped backwards, barely avoiding the string, as his pokemon also managed to escpae underground.
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Honiso New Adventures Episode 1   Honiso New Adventures Episode 1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:37 am

The criminal waited long enough to catch his target off guard. Three trainers on one was a little too much, but now he could deliver a deserved beating to the trainer that put his companion out of commision. And retrieve the fossils he stole after that.

"Cincinn, Shadow Blitz on that bug!" he shouted, as he let out his dark cinccino out.
The pokémon responded with a growl, and a dark aura started to form out around it. The cinccino began a charging tackle toward the Joltik.
The man was clearly cheating, ignoring the rules of a pokémon battle. After all that wasn't a pokémon battle.
The joltik could be fast, but it certainly could not avoid a simultaneous attack from the Cinncino and the digging Poliwhirl at the same time.

The criminal was way too aware of his actions: fighting in the middle of Mortayo was certain to draw out the attention of the police, so he had very little time available and was risking much.
The man pulled out a gun.
"I have no time for games kid! Give me the fossils you took from us and I may spare you!"

---
The receptionist blinked twice:
"The police just brought here a suspect with a large wound on his neck" she said "Are you really his friends?" she asked, staring at the Lucario and the Lilligant with a glance that was about to mean 'I'm calling the guards!'

Terra stared at Tyson with a puzzled face: why in the world did he say such a thing? Friends? Why? He was a criminal, and the policeman implied he was probably among those that attacked the museum, why telling a lie!?
"He was badly injured near Mortayo, and we were carrying him when a police patrol found us and helped us bring him here. We're here to check his condition."

The receptionist calmed down, passing a hand on her hair. "Yes, officier Stevenson told us about the guys that were helping him. The suspect is in reanimation...he is undergoing emergency surgery. You can't see him now."

A suspect!?
As the receptionist repeated the word a second time Terra realized something: the two criminals was after Cadfrawd for stolen fossils! She was going to the museum to see the fossils! They were the ones that attacked the museum! Maybe Cadfrawd really took the fossils from them!
Terra stood there, the mouth half opened.
Back to top Go down
YellowReaver

YellowReaver

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Honiso New Adventures Episode 1   Honiso New Adventures Episode 1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:30 am

A pokeball flew through the air, tapping the joltik and capturing it. The rodent pokemon's attack barely missed."What a pain", Cadfrawd remarked on his situation as he recovered the ball, which flew back to his hand. The man confronting Cadfrawd was a horrible coward. Cadfrawd was irresponsible, manipulative, kleptomatic, perhaps a tad evil; but a coward, he was not. Cadfrawd clenched his left hand into a fist, throwing the ball in his other hand out again. Then, as the other ball was in the air he reached ito his pocket, throwing out another ball which contained his pidgeotto. "Whirlwind!"

The bird pokemon's wings flapped pushing large ammounts of wind around, the consequence being the pokemon sent back ti their balls. As the other trainer was disoriented, Cadfrawd quickly ran toward the man with the gun, grabbing the gun holding arm and pushing it aside. "ORA!" Cadfrawd let out a battle cry ashe punched the man in the face, his fist structure reinforced by the two miniaturized pokeballs.
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Honiso New Adventures Episode 1   Honiso New Adventures Episode 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 2:34 pm

[OOC]Do not forget, you can control NPCs, so you can pilot the full outcome of the scene in any way you want.
Just a note: I think the whirlwind effect was a little too handy, as it put away both his pokémon, but did not pull out others in exchange.
[/OOC]

"Aaargh!" the man shouted, as he let the grip on the weapon and losing balance "My nose! Damn you!" he put both hands on his face "You broke it! I'll kill you!"

A few bystanders that didn't run away were staring at the scene in silence, one or two were already tacking pictures with their C-Gear.

The man let his right arm out of his face and desperately searched for a pokéball, releasing his Charizard.
"Pookah will kill me!" He shouted "S-Smoke screen!"
The pokémon promptly released an heavy smoke curtain all around them.
Back to top Go down
YellowReaver

YellowReaver

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Honiso New Adventures Episode 1   Honiso New Adventures Episode 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:30 pm

[OOC]Oh yeah, I completely forgot about that. By the way, for future reference; If X and Y come out as we play, gen 6 pokemon are off limits.[/OOC]

"Hey! Why are you hiding behind that thing? I thought we were going to settle this like men!?" Cadfrawd grew slightly peeved, not solely at the man's actions, but also part way from his own. He stepped back, getting into a fighting stance; a position that he was much more comfortable in.

"Yes, let's settle this like men", the man responded pushing Cadfrawd back. "Civilized men, who don't need to beat each other to a pulp to figure out who's right." Cadfrawd didn't know how to respond; He was at a complete loss of words.

Cadfrawd stepped back, the man holding back his charizard. Cadfrawd then shook his head, and looked back up. "Alright", Cadfrawd replied still cringing, "fine, we'll do it your way. Freedom, stand in front of me." The man did the same with his charizard.
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Honiso New Adventures Episode 1   Honiso New Adventures Episode 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:39 am

[ooc]Obviously gen 6 is out of the question, at least for this story arc[/ooc]

The few persons still near went silent as the tension between the man and Cadfrawd was building up, and they were now all waiting for the pokémon battle that was about to begin.

"Roast that big chicken!" the man cried, pointing thepidgeotto "Flamethrower!"
The lungs of the red lizard filled up with air and the monster curved its neck forward: it let out a fiery trail of fire that flew straight toward the pidgeotto.

--

"I guess we'll be back later" she said to the receptionist after a few seconds. She was about to say something to Tyson when her C-Gear started to ring.
She then paid attention to her wrist, and answered the call. His father face appeared in the monitor. Behind him, the yellow sands of faith desert were as bright as ever.
"Terra! Thank god you're fine!" his voice could not hide a bit of worry "I feared you were caught in the attack at the museum! Where are you now?"

As Lily heard Terra's father voice, she moved closer to Terra and tried to have a look at the monitor too, hopping slightly.
A second call from her mother started ringing and an icon appeared in the lower left of the screen. A capital 'MOM' was the floating description on the side of the icon.

Terra accepted the call and the screen resized to fit both portaits.
"Terra! I just heard the news on TV! Are you ok, dear!?"

"I'm fine mom" she said "I have yet to see the museum."

Hearing that , her mother calmed down and her father smiled in relief.
"Who could attack a museum?" her mother asked.
"Actually there are a few reasons someone could do such a thing." her dad spoke "A fossil of an unknown pokémon has been discovered in Faith Desert six months ago. We moved from Unova last month becouse I've been assigned to work on the site where it was found. It was kept secret to give time to scientists to autenticate such a discovery, and at the same time we were sent in Faith desert to see if other fossils could be found"
"What? Dad, why didn't you tell us?" Terra asked.
"It's part of the protocol when a new fossil is discovered." he apologized "These rules are in place since Team Rocket's attacks at Mount Moon years ago. I can bet whoever stole it wants to resurrect it."
"That's foolish!" Her mother spoke "That's a very irresponsible thing whithout knowing exactly what may come out! The ecosystem can be at risk!" the pokémon ranger she used to be was coming out.
"It may be even worse" her husband said "If it happens to be some kind of powerful extinct ancient pokémon of legendary status, there may be another weather crisis like in Hoenn." he paused briefly, then spoke to Terra "Terra, you should do something for me, dear. Head to the museum and ask its caretaker Professor Layia about the fossil. Let me know if it has been stolen."
"O-ok dad!" she answered "I'll go to see him immediately"
"Be careful!" her mother said "And don't do anything stupid, ok?"
Her mother was always a step ahead of her, and alreay guessed she was about to embark on a hunt for stolen fossils. She also knew that nobody could change Terra's mind.
"I'wont!" Terra said "I'll call you later dad! See you mom!"
They both said their farewell and as the screen faded Terra turned toward Tyson.

"Want to take a walk to see the museum? It seems I have to meet a person there" Terra smiled politely.

[OOC]About fossils resurrection: I assume it's a hard and expensive procedure to resurrect a pokémon and it's not something so easy as it has been shown in the games.[/OOC]
Back to top Go down
YellowReaver

YellowReaver

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Honiso New Adventures Episode 1   Honiso New Adventures Episode 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:40 am

[OOC]Sorry guys, I'll be busy for the remainder of the year. I first have a theater production, then later championships for the card game Vanguard, wrestling, I'll be touring for choir, and a few other things. Out of everything, I can't seem to fit you guys on the list. Again, very sorry. For now, SO LONG[/OOC]
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Honiso New Adventures Episode 1   Honiso New Adventures Episode 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 3:51 am

[OOC]So long, Yellowreaver. Have fun and try to say hello once in a while! I will be killing off you char...ehr, provide a suitable explaination for the disappearance of your character from the story![/OOC]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honiso New Adventures Episode 1   Honiso New Adventures Episode 1 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Honiso New Adventures Episode 1
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2