Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

Tatakai Bara

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WING007

Tatakai Bara Empty
PostSubject: Tatakai Bara   Tatakai Bara EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 11:36 pm

Tatakai Bara Kenjir10

Name: Tatakai Bara

Trainer Class: Researcher.

Appearance: Tatakai appears like what your normal pokemon researcher would look like. Tatakai has arguably greenish or brown hair. His eyes are a dull shade of blue which are eyes are covered by his black semi-frame square glasses. He has some slight stubble on his chin which is hard to notice right away. Tatakai wears a red long sleeved plaid shirt, over it he wears a white lab coat which reaches down to his knees. He has wears gray colored pants which are rolled up slightly near the end of the legs. He often wears black colored loafers (for things such as research lectures), other wise he'll wear navy blue/gray tennis shoes (every where else, such as just walking around).

Personality: Tatakai is a rather hard to understand person. As a researcher his goal is to understand the reason behind the reason, not behind normal evolution, but the reason why Eevee can evolve (Esepon and Umbreon is the main focus). To a few questioning people this seems like a cover up, this is true. Tatakai's true and personal goal is to free pokemon from people. He does believe that people and pokemon can live in harmony, but without the need for pokeballs.

When he sees anyone using a pokeball, he just feels saddened. He feels like the pokemon is silenced by using a pokeball. He feels that pokemon rangers have a slightly better idea, because the pokemon isn't silence. However he doesn't entirely like it because the pokemon seems very much forced, in his eyes, to do the trainers work. He understands the reason's behind pokeballs, and he feels that they are a nice piece of technology, but he hates them for silencing pokemon.

History: As a child Tatakai grew up with no parents, so he lived among the pokemon. Amazingly Tatakai was able to understand the pokemon language like it was a second language to him. When Tatakai was 10 years old the forest that he lived in was turned into a city. Of course he was highly upset about this. Saddened, he began to live in a forest near by, while he was there he began to see trainers coming through the forest.

None of them had captured a pokemon in the forest, so it was peaceful, for a few more months anyway. Trainers began to capture the pokemon of the forest, the once life filled forest was starting to become less populated by pokemon. Tatakai became in raged when he began seeing people capture the pokemon in a pokeball. He wanted to understand why people were silencing their pokemon, not to mention taking them away from their home. One day he saw a trainer battling a weakened Eevee. Tatakai managed to get rid of the trainer and help the Eevee. Eevee has yet to leave his side.

When Tatakai was 15 a pokemon professor had stumbled across Tatakai and his Eevee. The pokemon professor helped Tatakai answer all of his questions. Tatakai did look up to the professor, so he began studying pokemon, and he found out much more than he thought that he knew.
--------------------------------------

Pokemon:
Tatakai Bara Eevee11

Name: Eve the female Eevee

Level: 5

Moves: Tackle, Tail whip, Helping hand

Personality: Eve is a very caring pokemon. Ever sense Tatakai has helped her a few years ago she will help Tatakai anyway she can in his research. She is a very quick witted pokemon, being able to solve almost any puzzle that comes her way with ease. While in battle Eve is powerful and quick, but it normally leading to cockiness. That is often her downfall in battle.
Back to top Go down
YellowReaver

YellowReaver

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 'Reaver', 20
Pokemon Team:

Tatakai Bara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatakai Bara   Tatakai Bara EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 7:43 am

I love the effort you put into your character, but of course, the site is a bit innactive at the current moment. You could try and post here, but you'd need to be accepted as a member first. While I have administrative privelages, I have no idea how to change user groups.
Back to top Go down
WING007

Tatakai Bara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatakai Bara   Tatakai Bara EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 7:57 am

How exactly do I get accepted as a member?
Back to top Go down
YellowReaver

YellowReaver

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 'Reaver', 20
Pokemon Team:

Tatakai Bara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatakai Bara   Tatakai Bara EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 8:43 am

You'll have to wait for Terra to get on. She'll change your user group. The problem is, I live in a drastically different timezone than she does, so I can't contact her directly and immediately. Just hope that she notices your post.
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name:
Pokemon Team:

Tatakai Bara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatakai Bara   Tatakai Bara EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:42 am

It seems I no longer have admin privileges, as I can no longer mod anything.
If Allister or some other admin logs in they may be able to do something.

I try to see if I manage to contact them. Until then be patient, sorry.
Back to top Go down
WING007

Tatakai Bara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatakai Bara   Tatakai Bara EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:03 pm

It's ok, I'll wait
Back to top Go down
WING007

Tatakai Bara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatakai Bara   Tatakai Bara EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:22 pm

I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but I have been waiting quite a while.
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name:
Pokemon Team:

Tatakai Bara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatakai Bara   Tatakai Bara EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 4:50 am

I tried to contact Allister via PM and email too, but as of now I didn't receive any answer.

As I said I no longer have any admin nor mod privileges, so I can't update your group.
I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tatakai Bara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatakai Bara   Tatakai Bara Empty

Back to top Go down

Tatakai Bara
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Valor :: Trash Can :: Trash-
Jump to: