Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

Character Profile Template

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Draco

Draco

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 15/Bambi
Pokemon Team:

Character Profile Template Empty
PostSubject: Character Profile Template   Character Profile Template EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 1:39 am

This is how you SHOULD post your Character Profile Information. In this format, so you can just copy and paste. Things put in parentheses can be, and should probably be deleted before the posting of a finished profile.

Code:
[center][img](Insert desired image here)[/img]
(Having an image just makes it easier for everyone. You cannot choose an image already taken by another member.)[/center]

[b]Name:[/b](First and Last)

[b]Age:[/b](How old your trainer is. I will permit the youngest age being eight, since there are young trainers in the games and anime. Oldest I will allow is... well, if you think you can handle roleplaying an old man/woman, that's fine by me.)

[b]Trainer Class:[/b](If you want your character to be a Breeder, Trainer, Coordinator, etc.)

[b]Appearance:[/b](Needs to be at least six sentences. Would prefer them not to be choppy and just "her hair is long." but whatever.)

[b]Personality:[/b](Needs to be at least TWO PARAGRAPHS. Which is at the LEAST, ten sentences.)

[b]History:[/b](What happened to your character before they became a trainer. Needs to be at least three paragraphs, which is fifteen sentences. Try touching a little on their parents, if they were a spoiled brat before but since the accident, blah blah blah, I'm sure you can work something out.)

(If your profile LOOKS good, but may only have thirteen sentences for the History, or eight sentences for appearance, I will approve it, AS LONG AS the sentences are NOT choppy. You shouldn't have a problem hitting fifteen at all, if you put in chopped, short sentences.)

--------------------------------------

[b]Pokemon:[/b]
[img](You don't have to put an image of your Pokemon here. We know what they look like. You still can, though.)[/img]

[b]Name:[/b](If they don't have a nickname, just say their species name, their gender, and species here. Sort of like "Sonic the Hedgehog", but put male in between "the" and "Hedgehog".)

[b]Level:[/b](ALL. STARTERS. START. AT. LEVEL. FIVE. NOBUTS.)

[b]Moves:[/b](What moves they have learned by level five. No, they can't have a TM move. They can only have an egg move if they're like Hoppip or Magikarp, and at this level, have a completely harmless move like Splash. We WILL be checking to see if you got your moves right. Trust me, it's incredibly easy.
If you're wondering where to go to learn Pokemon moves, just go to serebii or bulbapedia or something.)

[b]Personality:[/b](Try one paragraph.)

There y'all go. =w= You should get this right, now. Acceptance of your profile will not come if you don't follow this.[/center]

Last edited by Draco on Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 16/Alex
Pokemon Team:

Character Profile Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profile Template   Character Profile Template EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 7:05 pm

Character Profile Template (Insert desired image here)
(Having an image just makes it easier for everyone. You cannot choose an image already taken by another member.)

Name:(First and Last)

Age:(How old your trainer is. I will permit the youngest age being eight, since there are young trainers in the games and anime. Oldest I will allow is... well, if you think you can handle roleplaying an old man/woman, that's fine by me.)

Trainer Class:(If you want your character to be a Breeder, Trainer, Coordinator, etc.)

Appearance:(Needs to be at least six sentences. Would prefer them not to be choppy and just "her hair is long." but whatever.)

Personality:(Needs to be at least TWO PARAGRAPHS. Which is at the LEAST, ten sentences.)

History:(What happened to your character before they became a trainer. Needs to be at least three paragraphs, which is fifteen sentences. Try touching a little on their parents, if they were a spoiled brat before but since the accident, blah blah blah, I'm sure you can work something out.)

(If your profile LOOKS good, but may only have thirteen sentences for the History, or eight sentences for appearance, I will approve it, AS LONG AS the sentences are NOT choppy. You shouldn't have a problem hitting fifteen at all, if you put in chopped, short sentences.)

--------------------------------------

Pokemon:
Character Profile Template (You don't have to put an image of your Pokemon here. We know what they look like. You still can, though

Name:(If they don't have a nickname, just say their species name, their gender, and species here. Sort of like "Sonic the Hedgehog", but put male in between "the" and "Hedgehog".)

Level:(ALL. STARTERS. START. AT. LEVEL. FIVE. NOBUTS.)

Moves:(What moves they have learned by level five. No, they can't have a TM move. They can only have an egg move if they're like Hoppip or Magikarp, and at this level, have a completely harmless move like Splash. We WILL be checking to see if you got your moves right. Trust me, it's incredibly easy.
If you're wondering where to go to learn Pokemon moves, just go to serebii or bulbapedia or something.)

Personality:(Try one paragraph.)

Just to give you a visual representation on what it looks like
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net

Character Profile Template
Page 1 of 1