Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

Fire Red

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Fire Red Empty
PostSubject: Fire Red   Fire Red EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:38 pm

Fire Red Images-3

Name:Fire Red

Trainer Class:Trainer

Appearance:He always has a Chimchar picture hat on his hat.His gloves are red.He never take his hat and gloves off.His hair is short,red color and!He has long legs and hands.His skin is brown.He has a bag behind with pokeball simpol.He wearing black belt and red coat(Sorry not good as this)

Personality:Red is a cheerful,happy,fun loving kid!In battle he very good but outside of the battle he just act like a kid.He can overconfidence sometimes.Even if he almost lose he still stand up no matter what.His favorite words are "The battle has not finished until it finish"!He genuinely wants to make friends, and be there for people that improtan to him!His habits is train his pokemons to the limit

History:It was a long time ago,Red has many pokemron friend in Honiso Region.They go and play at the forest.But come out of no where a man with strong pokemon attack Red!All of Red's pokemon were trying to protect Red but they can't win.The man steal all of Red's pokemon and his pokemon hurt Red hand.Red fall down to ground and cried.Thing getting work when a wild Pidove attack Red,but a Chimchar come out and fight!Pidove got good flying attack so Chimchar can't win.Red hold his cried and help Chimchar fight.After a battle Chimchar manage to win and Chimchar join Red.Red think that if he stronger he will able to protect his friend.And then Red ask his parents,Red's mother said yes but his father said no but he still want to go so he sneak away.But Red's father was catch Red,Red still want to go so he call Chimchar and fight with his dad,the problem is Red's father was a Elite Four.So Red and Chimchar get beat,but they still fighting even they know they can't win,Red's father see that so return his pokemon and tell Red to come home so he has something to give him.After they get home Red's father give Red a running shoes so he can run faster to other place and all the item that Red will need.Red know that his dad finally agree that he can go on his adventures.Before Red gone he promise that he will be back one day after he beat Elite Four.Red go on his adventure with two hopes:First that become stronger then everyone.Second is Red want to be like dad one day,the strongest and greatest trainer!
--------------------------------------

Pokemon: Fire Red 390chimchar

Name:Burn(Male)

Level:5

Moves:Fire Punch,Ember,Leer,Scratch

Personality:Burn is very strong,he always want to win,he fight to his limit and never give up!He also has kindness heart too!He know who his friends are and he keep fighting to protect them no matter what!He just like his trainer too!He always cheerful,happy,fun loving pokemon!He always hungry,need food each hours.He like to poke in someone else buniess!

Last edited by PkmnTrainerRed on Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:06 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 15/Bambi
Pokemon Team:

Fire Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Red   Fire Red EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 4:21 am

I'd like to say I'm cutting you slack on grammar and simple sentences because I know you can't speak English well, but I'm afraid I still can't except this.

NOT because of grammar, but because both of the Personalities are far too short. Also, don't put any numbers in your sentences, please. "with 2 hope" -- change it to "with two hopes;" alright?
Back to top Go down

Fire Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Red   Fire Red EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 7:53 am

Alright then I will change it!
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

Fire Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Red   Fire Red EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:43 am

Sorry, dear. Your character isn't allowed to speak to Pokemon.

Other than that, it's good. Change that, and it's accepted. You may start roleplaying after you change it.
Back to top Go down

Fire Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Red   Fire Red EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:55 am

Change!And xD
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

Fire Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Red   Fire Red EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:53 pm

Good, accepted, you may start roleplaying. C:
Back to top Go down

Fire Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Red   Fire Red EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:00 pm

You will aprove my chacarter sheet or I will do it myshelf?
And I can't post anywhere else yet!
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

Fire Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Red   Fire Red EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:17 am

I already did, dear.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 16/Alex
Pokemon Team:

Fire Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Red   Fire Red EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:27 am

Wait,It appears as if we have made a mistake...your Chimchar should only know Leer and Scratch....Fix that please

Oops. My bad.
Fix it NOW. I will not allow you to roleplay with any Pokemon whose moves are not correct.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net
Driz

Driz

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 19/Mysie
Pokemon Team:

Fire Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Red   Fire Red EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:19 pm

It's been about an entire month since you posted your character profile and had it reviewed. Seeing as it remains unapproved, please update it within the next week, or at least prove that you're active ▬ else this will be sent to the basket. If that happens and you do eventually come back, you will be asked to create another character entirely.

Please and thank you. ♥
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fire Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Red   Fire Red Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire Red
Page 1 of 1