Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

Something I need to make clear

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 16/Alex
Pokemon Team:

Something I need to make clear Empty
PostSubject: Something I need to make clear   Something I need to make clear EmptyMon May 09, 2011 12:26 am

Just a general encounter ratio telling you when you will be able to encounter pokemon of common, uncommon, rare and super rare classes.

Common pokemon 1+ pages
Uncommon pokemon 2 to 3+ pages
Rare pokemon 5 to 7+ pages
Super Rare 10+ pages

Now the amount is doubled if you are looking for a shiny pokemon, but if you are a collect or a ranger on a mission then nothing changes.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net
Draco

Draco

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 15/Bambi
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Something I need to make clear   Something I need to make clear EmptyMon May 09, 2011 3:42 pm

Eh... I sorta disagree with this, but whatever floats you boat.

How I'VE done MY encounters, is usually by length of posts, or if I'm feeling generous. It is the mod's decision, after all~

Obviously, lengthier posts get rarer Pokemon.

Super Rare... eh, AT LEAST five pages is what I would say. And long posts, not

--Person: I did this. My Pokemon did this. I laughed. My Pokemon did something bad. I yelled at it.

-- Mod: This Pokemon hops out of the bushes!

--Person: Pikachu use Volt Tackle.

>:C
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something I need to make clear   Something I need to make clear EmptyMon May 09, 2011 6:58 pm

Lol. I have to agree with Draco's milding funny example. You can have ten pages of two sentence posts and i don't think that's worth a rare Pokemon. Whereas, five pages of really good, well written posting is obviously in deserving of a rare Pokemon.

But, I'm not the boss. Just saying my opinion ^^;;
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 13, Lunick Aquite
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Something I need to make clear   Something I need to make clear EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:28 pm

Yeah, I sorta agree with Kimmy and Draco on this one. And yeah, I'm not the boss either of course. I think shiny pokemon should just pop out at anytime though?
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 16/Alex
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Something I need to make clear   Something I need to make clear EmptyTue May 10, 2011 8:43 pm

Ignore everything that I posted above....I didn't mean to post it, it was an Idea of mine but then I figured it didn't make sense at all, but I believe shiny pokemon should pop out at any random time however......
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something I need to make clear   Something I need to make clear Empty

Back to top Go down

Something I need to make clear
Page 1 of 1