Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

Website Activity

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Website Activity Empty
PostSubject: Website Activity   Website Activity EmptyThu May 19, 2011 4:25 am

I just joined here and didn’t notice this one while browsing as Guest. Anyway, is this thing active?
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 16/Alex
Pokemon Team:

Website Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website Activity   Website Activity EmptyThu May 19, 2011 7:43 am

We are active but due to us getting hacked a while back things just happened. But we're active just trying to get more active members. We have an event going on right now you can join, it is opened to the public. This event I believe will help us get more members.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net

Website Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website Activity   Website Activity EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:18 am

Sorry to hear that. Anyway, thanks for answering, and I'll advertise this website to a website I am currently Role-Playing. ;)

Another thing, why don't we have an "Introduction" thingy here?
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 13, Lunick Aquite
Pokemon Team:

Website Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website Activity   Website Activity EmptyThu May 19, 2011 1:13 pm

Probably because your 'Character Audition' mainly reflects who you actually are, but if you would like to introduce yourself, post a topic in the random chat thingy at the bottom :D
And thanks for signing up, look forward to modding your posts!
Back to top Go down

Website Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website Activity   Website Activity EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:42 pm

Thanks for the welcome! Is it okay if I PM you my posts where you are supposed to mod? Because I have this trauma of lazy mods that only mods when told. It's on my previous, previous site. :D
Back to top Go down
Driz

Driz

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 19/Mysie
Pokemon Team:

Website Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website Activity   Website Activity EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:23 pm

There's a "Mod Me Section" in the News and Announcements forum of the board.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Website Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website Activity   Website Activity Empty

Back to top Go down

Website Activity
Page 1 of 1