Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

Aithne "Fae" Bloodwood

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Aithne "Fae" Bloodwood Empty
PostSubject: Aithne "Fae" Bloodwood   Aithne "Fae" Bloodwood EmptyThu May 19, 2011 1:17 pm

Aithne "Fae" Bloodwood B4anime_girl_66521_display
Aithne "Fae" Bloodwood Jn0gbQ
[I made the sprite :D]

Name: Aithne "Fae" Bloodwood

Trainer Class: Breeder

Appearance: [look at image and sprite for more details]
She stands at an only slightly above average 5'7" with long almond brown hair that reaches to her waist at the longest point. Her eyes match her hair, being a rich chocolate brown themselves. On occasion, her mood can alter the color of her eyes, and they become more of a hazel with green and gold undertones. Her skin is a soft peach color, somewhat on the pale side. She has many scars she often prefers to keep hidden, most of which are on her back. There are three she can't always hide, as her outfit doesn't allow it, these are the large one on the underside of her chin, and three deep ones on her left upper arm that go horizontally in parallel lines.

As per clothing, she usually wears a black mini dress with leather brown trim that comes up part ways on the sides. It has belt loops that match the trim, where she wears a brown leather belt. A few buttons also adorn the dress. In any season but summer, the dress is long sleeved and she wears a long light brown fleece scarf. In the summer, she doesn't wear the scarf and changes to her summer dress which is sleeveless.

She has a brown cap she wears, with a sakura flower pinned to it. Its color matches that of her belt. In the winter, she wears long nearly knee-high boots. They match the main color of her dress, being black. they have only a slight heel on them and are round toed, making them look more like combat boots. They're a bit scuffed up from years of wear and tear but serve her fine. They have buckles and straps going up the side, three to be specific. In the summer, she wears the shorter version of these same boots. They only come up a little ways past her ankle, and have two straps.

Personality:
She can be rather timid, and quiet most of the time. She has few friends, all of whom are Pokemon. She simply doesn't get along with people. She generally just keeps to herself and her Pokemon, as others always taunt her. She was different always, and had an oddly short fuse that could cause her to go off on anyone at any moment.

She used to take out the anger and frustration on herself, often causing herself physical harm or bursting into tears. This went away though, and changed from self damage to taking it out on others. She started by screaming at them, which only got them to taunt her more. Eventually, she would blank out, waking with the other person involved bloodied.

Aithne enjoys basking in the summer sun, and spending long hours in or near bodies of water. Her favorite foods are...most of them, especially spicy ones. She always wants Pokemon as her companions, and treats them as family, not slaves or pets. She doesn't like food with grainy, or mushy textures like squash or dry meat like baked turkey. She can't stand over perkiness, nor self-loathing people. She feels they're just trying too hard to draw attention to themselves.

History:
Born the youngest sibling of three, her older sister being 6 years older, and brother being eleven years older. For the first four years of her life, she was raised in a small apartment with her Mother, Father, and siblings. Her mother was always away at work, trying her hardest to pay the bills while her lazy, abusive father stayed home. Her older sister believed Demons were attracted to him, because he was dark inside. She had secrets she wouldn't tell for a long time.

Around the age of four, men in white came to take her father away. Being so young, she couldn't understand why, but i was a very good thing he was. He would remain in prison for the majority of her life, but wouldn't find out until older why he was there, and learn to despise him herself. This is when life for them seemed to be turning around.

Her mother found a man she worked with, and they became close. Not long after, they moved in together, and they no longer had to live in a tiny apartment. For the next few years, everything seemed to be going quite well, at least at home. At school, she was a good student but other kids didn't seem to like her too well. That is, until her sister started acing up.

In Aithne's early years at school, things were okay. Students would ignore her, but nothing too bad. Starting around second grade though, they began to pick at her, and tease her. She would try not letting these things get to her, but couldn't help it. After a while, her fuse would grow short until she would break. Not wanting to hurt anyone, she'd often wind up crying. This only made the teasing worse, as the kids would pick at her, "You gonna cry? Little baby gonna cry? Oh, boo hoo."

Her sister was never a very good student, and had even been held back in fourth grade. The other students at least seemed to like her for the most part, though. As she got older, her repressed memories began to get the best of her, not to mention her slowly worsening mother at home. She began doing horrible things; drugs, alcohol, getting into fights. She wasn't the best role model, and at only 14 she was a bit young to be doing these things.

Her sister would often babysit her, and while she did these things she'd often make Aithne do them too. As she knew they were bad, she'd often refuse. This wasn't the best thing, as her sister was very unstable, and even chased her into the closet with a butcher knife a time or two. Still, she loved her sister.

Things at school weren't getting an better, either. The kids still picked, wanting to see her lose her temper and cry. Eventually, she wouldn't cry anymore. No, instead she began clawing at her own skin, bashing her head against the brick walls, and even ripping her own hair out as she screamed at them. Unfortunately, this didn't make things any better, and the taunting only continued.

When her sister was 16, she was sent to a mental institute leaving Aithne at home to bear the mental abuse her mother had been dishing out for so many years. Now things were worse at home for her, not that anyone at school knew o even cared for the matter. Her brother had left home, trying to start on his own. He'd been back once or twice such as when he lost his job once, and his house burnt down another.

Aithne would often bring home Pokemon, as they were her only friends. They would love her, and not pick at her. Pokemon, they were always there for her. Her family even had a stray Persian that her and her sister used to feed. Eventually, the Persian 'adopted' them, walking into their house one day and 'claiming' the territory. She was an old wily cat, who had been the neighborhood tortured cat. She was dubbed 'Fat Cat' by her sister, but it was all fur no fat. Another one of the strays had been a Shinx they named Smokey.

Her sister seemed to have started the trend, bringing in stray or injured Pokemon to take care of. Even on occasion purchasing them and sneaking them in the house. Her sister had brought home everything from Pachirisu and Taillow, to Chatot and Furret. Aithne picked up on this quickly, often bringing home Pokemon. Once, a Mightyena had followed her home, and she tried to keep him hidden in her room. Not the best idea. She even brought home a baby Shinx once, whom she named Jasmine, and a baby Pichu as well. She nicknamed her Trink, like a small trinket.

She'd found, raised, and snuck in many Pokemon over the years, including, but not limited to some of the following; Buneary, Pichu, Glameow, Meowth, Skitty, Poochyena, Mightyena, Houndour, Growlithe, Goldeen, Magikarp, Remoraid, Torchic, Croagunk, Snivy, Wurmple, Caterpie, Bidoof, Lillipup, Sentret, Furret, Rattata, Tepig, and Mareep. Many of them, she had to get rid of after a while, but they remain with her in her memories.

Meanwhile, at school things only continued to get worse. She was in middle school now, and the teasing was getting more harsh. Now they were starting to physically abuse her as well, on top of the verbal assaults becoming more aggressive. They would accuse her of things she would never do, horrible things. Knowing what she now knew about her father, the taunting didn't help make the situation lighter. She first snapped on a long time offender, her eyes turning dark as she glared at him. He began to back down, but it was too late she was gone. She threw a punch, but it was caught by a nearby teacher and she came to.

Her sister was released from the mental institute, and came back to live at home with her self inflicted scars. The two were surprisingly close, no matter how much they fought. Unfortunately, tragedy would strike again, as the offense happened a second time, this time with their mother's now long time boyfriend on her sister's 21st birthday. He was also sent to jail. These things would lead her down a dark road of distrust and loathing.

The blackouts only became worse, and for some reason so did the teasing. Finally, someone pushed her; quite literally; too far. She snapped, and nobody was around to stop her this time. She clenched her fists, trying to fight it off, but her eyes turned dark as the girl continued to mock her behind her back. She spun, swinging her arm as she did so, landing hard across her face. From that point, the aggression only got worse. She would think about things, dark things to do to these people, even before she blacked out. Her senior year was one of the worst, taking a girl's face and grinding it into the concrete under her boot just outside the school after repeatedly bashing it down by her hair.

It was a miracle she'd even made it that far, but for some reason the teachers liked her. She was a good student, and smart. She just had emotional problems, they would say, passing her off on the school counselors. It made no difference, she was changed for the worse. She finally decided to get away from her rather dysfunctional family, and set out on her own with her Pokemon. This way, she wouldn't have to get rid of them just because her mother said to.

--------------------------------------

Pokemon:
Aithne "Fae" Bloodwood 133

Name: Kita the Female Eevee

Level: 5[Now 6]

Moves:
Start: Tail Whip
Start: Tackle
Start: Helping Hand

Personality: Kita was purchased a few years back at a breeder. She was the only one of her kind left, and older than most were when they got adopted. Kita can be playful, but enjoys sleeping next to you too. She loves to run, so a close eye should be kept on her at all times. She loves nearly everyone, but really only ever listens to Aithne. She should be kept on a leash when not in Aithne's presence. Kita has the ADAPTABILITY ability.

Pokemon:
Aithne "Fae" Bloodwood 353

Name: Dai the Female Shuppet

Level: 5

Moves:
Start: Knock Off
Lv5: Screech

Personality: Dai met Aithne in the Marshtow Woods, and took a liking to her...beret instantly! It has an affinity for soft things, and loves touching them. This includes Fae's beret cap, and Kita's soft precisely groomed fur! Dai has the FRISK ability.

Pokemon:
Aithne "Fae" Bloodwood 548

Name: Petilil Egg

Level: EGG

Moves: -

Personality: -

Pokemon:
Aithne "Fae" Bloodwood 206

Name: Malachi the Male Dunsparce

Level: 7

Moves:
-Rage
-Defense Curl
-Trump Card

Personality: Malachi is very shy, after his traumatic experience in Marshtow Forest. It'll take a while, but he'll slowly warm up to Fae and his new found family.

Last edited by Fael on Tue May 24, 2011 12:43 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Dunsparce to sheet)
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 13, Lunick Aquite
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Aithne "Fae" Bloodwood   Aithne "Fae" Bloodwood EmptyThu May 19, 2011 1:29 pm

Very good, I can see Draco/Alex accepting this.
However, you should really pick a trainer class....
And I am not sure if Houndour is on the available starter list, although I might be wrong, I'm sure when you fix these things, or if I'm a total idiot and are wrong about them, you can probably start roleplaying if an admin accepts you.
Well done!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aithne "Fae" Bloodwood   Aithne "Fae" Bloodwood EmptyThu May 19, 2011 1:44 pm

I edited to Eevee instead of Houndour, noticing it was in fact not on the starter list :sadface: Anyway...the thing about the 'Undecided' thing with me is...well, here's my problem:
I choose breeder. I wind up doing everything but.
I choose Trainer. I wind up never challenging gyms...let alone actually training.
I choose Coordinator...I wind up challenging gyms >.>
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 15/Bambi
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Aithne "Fae" Bloodwood   Aithne "Fae" Bloodwood EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:13 pm

Heehee. Here's the thing, lover.
BREEDERS can have huge businesses and can earn the most money and Pokemon.
And do you know why? >:3
We catch a Ditto. We breed our Pokemon a ton. Everyone buys the rares, we earn so much money.
Some will trade us a Pokemon for a short amount of time so we can breed them, and then we'll give them back.
Wahaha. But then, if you're a breeder, I'll have competition.

Coordinator... eh, you need to be really creative to be successful. Eevee's probably best for breeding.

For me, this is ACCEPTED after you choose your... thingamajig. Mabob. Class, I suppose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aithne "Fae" Bloodwood   Aithne "Fae" Bloodwood EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:48 pm

I'll stick with breeder then, since it's usually my default anyway >.> Edited.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 16/Alex
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Aithne "Fae" Bloodwood   Aithne "Fae" Bloodwood EmptyThu May 19, 2011 7:16 pm

We have this thing where members can start off with a pokemon that can be commonly found. But it seems you already chose eevee. So yeah....
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net
Driz

Driz

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 19/Mysie
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Aithne "Fae" Bloodwood   Aithne "Fae" Bloodwood EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:23 pm

Which was smart on her part, considering Eevee is generally in incredibly high demand. A breeder's job is to collect as many popular pokèmon and breed them. :l Why do you think I got so much money, lol. Moved to approved characters~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aithne "Fae" Bloodwood   Aithne "Fae" Bloodwood Empty

Back to top Go down

Aithne "Fae" Bloodwood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Valor :: Trash Can :: Trash-
Jump to: