Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

Rise of Hwoarang!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Rise of Hwoarang! Empty
PostSubject: Rise of Hwoarang!   Rise of Hwoarang! EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:02 am

Hwoarang is at the beach along with his Charmander who is enjoying the heat and the sound of the waters crashing through the sand and being pulled back again. Well, Charmander likes burgers and donuts so he has a lot of it beside him. Eating cheese burgers, chili burgers, chocolate donuts and such. He indeed eats a lot but never gets fat for some reason. Hwoarang also enjoys the beach in a different way, they are a little bit separated from others giving Hwoarang an area enough for him to train kicking around. He needs a big area for his lightning fast kicks, spinning and such. He's been training and training, ten minutes for training and ten minutes to eat and rest. But then he got tired and lied beside Charmander who is eating. He ate some burgers and rested for twenty minutes. After that, he stood up, wiped his sweat by a face towel, took his bandanna, clothes and pants off. Of course he has swimming trunks. He ran and jumped on the water swimming around. Too bad it'll kill Charmander if he swim.

He swam and swam for twenty minutes and swam back to the sand and rested beside Charmander. After five minutes, he dressed up to his trainer clothes without washing his sweated, smelly Taekwondo suit. His reason is that the sweat that's been there will help him be stronger, if he washes it, it's like washing his hardworked training away. Charmander stood up and finished his burgers and donuts. Charmander picked the plastic where the burgers and donuts used to be, he picked it up and threw it on the garbage and ran to Hwoarang, climbing to his clothes up to his shoulder. He never rests inside his Pokeball and is always on his shoulder. With that, they have a stronger bond and when Hwoarang gets angry, he gets angry too.

He clinged his bag, walked away but is still in the beach when a wild Pokemon appeared.

Last edited by Awesome One on Sun May 22, 2011 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Rise of Hwoarang! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Hwoarang!   Rise of Hwoarang! EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:12 am

Just as you started walking, a lone Buizel jumped from the ocean, shaking the water from his fur. He turned to see a boy with a Charmander on his back approach. Buizel liked the idea of a battle. The weather was perfect, and he was at an advantage against the Fire type Pokemon.

Buizel called out to you and pointed a finger in your direction as he grinned. Obviously he was challenging you to a battle. And obviously he was a very confident Pokemon considering he went around challenging random people to battles. But, that didn't mean he was a bad Pokemon. He simply enjoyed the thrill of battling, not the fact that he was a winner, or loser, though losing was something that didn't happen too often with him.

Last edited by Kimmy on Sun May 22, 2011 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Rise of Hwoarang! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Hwoarang!   Rise of Hwoarang! EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:55 am

=Do I have a Pokeball or what?=

Hwoarang heard a Buizel and felt that it was calling him. He turned around and saw a Buizel near the ocean pointing at him. He grinned and walked closer to the Buizel.

Charmander is known for his never giving-up spirit and will keep pushing on even if he knows he's gonna lose, the same as the Buizel. They'd get along well if Hwoarang catches the Buizel.

He stared on the Buizel and Charmander jumped down in front of the Buizel smiling as he offer his hand trying to make friends and a deal of a friendly battle.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 13, Lunick Aquite
Pokemon Team:

Rise of Hwoarang! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Hwoarang!   Rise of Hwoarang! EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:41 am

(Kimmy! Sorry for pulling you up about this, but the member decides the gender of the pokemon... and you should really post the information when they actually catch it. Unless it's a male/female only species, you don't decide.)
Back to top Go down

Rise of Hwoarang! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Hwoarang!   Rise of Hwoarang! EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:09 am

=It's okay, I don't want girl Pokemon on my team anyway. :D And I'd capture him, I need a water type. :)=
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

Rise of Hwoarang! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Hwoarang!   Rise of Hwoarang! EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:48 am

(Ermm, It's not okay. It's godmodding. Stop doing this Kimmy, please. It's rulebreaking.)
Back to top Go down

Rise of Hwoarang! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Hwoarang!   Rise of Hwoarang! EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:00 am

What? i thought the mod picked everything about the Pokemon? That's what I was told...
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

Rise of Hwoarang! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Hwoarang!   Rise of Hwoarang! EmptySun May 22, 2011 12:59 pm

Well you were told wrong. Everything but gender.
Back to top Go down

Rise of Hwoarang! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Hwoarang!   Rise of Hwoarang! EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:07 pm

Alright... My bad.
Back to top Go down

Rise of Hwoarang! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Hwoarang!   Rise of Hwoarang! EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:01 pm

=Umm... mod me now? Continue it...?=
Back to top Go down

Rise of Hwoarang! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Hwoarang!   Rise of Hwoarang! EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:21 pm

(Sorry about that...)

Buizel smiled as Charmander extended his clawed hand and shook Buizel's paw. Of course this was going to be a friendly battle. Yes Buizel enjoyed battling, but that didn't mean every battle had to be life and death. But, he wasn't about to lose either.

Buizel smirked then leaped into the air slightly, pivoting his body as he lashed out his tails. As soon as this motion was made, a strong wind came from his tails and sped towards your Charmander. If all went well, Buizel's Sonicboom attack would knock Charmander back a few feet and deal a fair amount of damage.
Back to top Go down

Rise of Hwoarang! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Hwoarang!   Rise of Hwoarang! EmptyMon May 23, 2011 3:49 am

(It's okay oh and can you ring me up on Pokemart? Sorry for being a Nazi it's just that am kind of impatient and I might need the Pokeball sooner or later.)

Sonicboom indeed worked against Charmander but it didn't work like how Buizel expected it, Charmander was blown by the winds but managed to dash with his feet and one paw, raking on the sand, using the friction as an advantage against the wind. He stood up and walked beside Hwoarang smirking to the Buizel.

"Nice one Charmander. Well..." paused Hwoarang as he remembered something. "Buizel is level 5, I can tell by the size of him and speed. If he's level 5, he would have Water Sport as his only water type move. How am I suppose to get near him with Charmander's scratch...?" Hwoarang thought. "...here goes nothing, Scratch!" said Hwoarang hoping that Charmander will find a way to trick Buizel in any means possible. Charmander smirked and charged to Buizel, just when he's getting close, he planned on jumping but without landing a Scratch on Buizel, instead, he'll land one foot on Buizel's shoulder and jump and perform a backflip mid-air, then land with a Scratch so Buizel will get confused by the unique move he will do. Charmander did it but is not sure whether his Scratch attack and his trick worked.
Back to top Go down

Rise of Hwoarang! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Hwoarang!   Rise of Hwoarang! EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:47 pm

(Sure.)

Buizel smiled as he noticed his attack landed nicely, though it didn't look like it did much damage and not to mention that Charmander was instantly countering by charging towards Buizel. Buizel glared at Charmander, trying to determine what exactly he was doing, but before Buizel came to a conclusion, Charmander jumped on his shoulder, did a backflip and then raked his claws against Buizel's back.

Buizel stumbled forward a bit, wincing at the pain in his back. He could counter quickly too. He spun on his heels and then dashed at Charmander with respectable speeds. Quick Attack was no doubt Buizel's favorite move, and by the precision and speed he put into it, that was obvious.
Back to top Go down

Rise of Hwoarang! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Hwoarang!   Rise of Hwoarang! EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:05 pm

=Umm... I think you forgot to ring me up. Oh and, Charmander isn't supposed to be on Buizel's back, he backflipped and landed with a Scratch, probably on the face or chest but nah, it's okay, I got a plan because of this.=

=Anyway, is this tricks I use allowed? Because I, myself thinks that this is considered as double attack, but on the other side, I think this is just strategy.=

Charmander smirked as his attack landed but not as how he expected it. He liked the result of this one even though he has a big chance of being pushed on the water and lose. While thinking, he was attacked by a quick slam of body charging him on the beach sides, thankfully, the water is just about to ram on the beach side and that gave Charmander the time to quickly go away and soon, he's front of Buizel again.

"Charmander, do a Scratch with a trick of your own. I didn't knew you had this talent." said Hwoarang. Charmander smirked, liking what his trainer said. He planned to stepped back and quickly jumped again, kicking Buizel's chest, at the same time, he raked his claws on Buizel's stomach quickly and jumped, backflipped in mid-air and landed in front of Buizel with his arms crossed. Then so he did wondering if it worked or did he just scratch Buizel's fur?
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 16/Alex
Pokemon Team:

Rise of Hwoarang! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Hwoarang!   Rise of Hwoarang! EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:01 am

The attack you landed on Buizel was a success, yes. Did it do want you probably had intended it to do. No. Buizel got up and was furious as it looked at your Charmander, A firing glare in its eyes. It ran toward Charmander shooting a Sonic Boom out of its mouth at it. The sound shot out of his mouth like a ...boom, and all at once it came at you fast. There is only one thing you know you have to do, so answer that voice in your head thats asking you what do you think you should do, you better answer it before your Charmander's flame goes out.

Parts in red were edited, with not much effort. I didn't want to change Alex's post, so yeah. Alex, in case you didn't know, Buizel doesn't learn Water Gun until level six. However, if you intended for this Buizel to be level six, I am very sorry. However, an argument took place about it, so please just deal for this post. Kthnxbai.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net

Rise of Hwoarang! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Hwoarang!   Rise of Hwoarang! EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:30 am

Buizel's Sonicboom was a success. It made Charmander fall on his back but he stood up and his Blaze Ability is starting to wake up.

"Charmander, Scratch attack, one more time!" said Hwoarang. Charmander, planned on being simple now. He'll run to Buizel and attempt to rake his claws on its face.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

Rise of Hwoarang! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Hwoarang!   Rise of Hwoarang! EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:02 pm

The buizel for some reason had to recover from the sonic boom,I guess all of the battling is coming up to it apparently. How lucky for you. It was struggling to move, its stamina wasn't were it was needed but it was good enough. I looked at your charmander in the eyes and smirked as it was scratched by the pokemon. It skidded back a bit and looked at you, it wasn't giving up without a fight.
Back to top Go down

Rise of Hwoarang! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Hwoarang!   Rise of Hwoarang! EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:07 pm

"That's it... Hwoarang thought and he got a Pokeball from his waist, holding it tight and he threw it on the Buizel on an attempt to capture it since he needs a Water Type and he liked how the Buizel fought.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

Rise of Hwoarang! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Hwoarang!   Rise of Hwoarang! EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:13 pm

The buizel smacked the pokeball away with its back hand. It smirked again then spat a little to the side. Placed its hand in the air palm having its face as it beckoned your charmander, toward it. It was panting heavily. Looks like one more strong attack will do it.
Back to top Go down

Rise of Hwoarang! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Hwoarang!   Rise of Hwoarang! EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:48 pm

"Another Scratch, Charmander. I'm getting this one." said Hwoarang. Charmander, filled with adrenaline roared as he ran to Buizel on a plan of jumping and raking his claws on its face.
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 15/Bambi
Pokemon Team:

Rise of Hwoarang! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Hwoarang!   Rise of Hwoarang! EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:35 am

(More sentences are needed for the post to be modded. Around a paragraph is in order, which is five sentences. Edit to be modded.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rise of Hwoarang! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Hwoarang!   Rise of Hwoarang! Empty

Back to top Go down

Rise of Hwoarang!
Page 1 of 1