Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

Damn it, Syaoran.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Damn it, Syaoran. Empty
PostSubject: Damn it, Syaoran.   Damn it, Syaoran. EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:31 am

Damn it, Syaoran, damn it, Luca-Pyon, damn it, Natsume, damn it you moron. You power abusive, dumbish member of PWRPG. You're the one who abused your power and I fought back, you said 'sorry', damn it, all you have to do is say TWO 'sorries' and let me fight back by giving me a CB Mod for a bit so I can fight back and you didn't allow it. Now am IP Banned. Damn you Syaoran, Natsume, Luca-Pyon. Damn you, I'll get revenge on you... You wait... someday you'll be ashamed. FUCK YOU IDIOT! FUCK YOU IDIOT! CAN YOUUUUU SMEEEEEL WHAT THE SHADOW IS COOKING! YOU CAN'T BUT YOU'RE NOT GONNA LIKE THE TASTE. AND BECAUSE OF YOU, PWRPG WILL BE AFFECTED JUST BECAUSE OF YOU'RE IDIOCY. YOU TURNED MY FRIENDS AGAINST ME.
Back to top Go down

Damn it, Syaoran.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Valor :: Spam area :: Flaming-
Jump to: