Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

Hello there

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Hello there   Hello there EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:48 am

I'm pretty sure this is where I introduce myself and ask questions?

Hi, I'm Ace. I'm a spriter who enjoys roleplaying on his free time as some other pokemon sites die in role plays but this one seems pretty active.

So questions if anybody wants to answer

1. Will I always be in my roleplay character around the site?

2. Where do I start? Like which town and stuff like that and which thread

3. Where do I post my character and get a starter and all of that?
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name:
Pokemon Team:

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:33 am

Hi and welcome to this site! I'm not a mod, but I should be able to answer your questions.

1. I think the only places where you must play as your character are subforums strictly related to the roleplay, namely those under the "Character Area" and "Honiso Region".

2. You can choose any town or region to start with your character, but you first need it to be approved by the mods.

3. Here you can find the template for your character, just copy it and use it for a thread describing your character by filling the template's fields accordingly.
Just start a thread with your character's name in the Character Creation subforum.

For pokemon starters you can choose any pokemon shown in the starters thread, plus any pokemon listed in the common category for each location of the roleplay world.

As soon as your profile is completed and a mod has reviewed and approved it, you may start to roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 16/Alex
Pokemon Team:

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:05 am

I couldn't have said it better myself, Except there is one thing you sort of got wrong. You can only start off at any place listed in the Honiso region. No other region, oh and you can't start off in Calem de Plaza you need seven gym badges in order to do so.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello there
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Valor :: Trash Can :: Trash-
Jump to: