Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

Jason Jones, my role play character

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jason Jones, my role play character Empty
PostSubject: Jason Jones, my role play character   Jason Jones, my role play character EmptySat May 28, 2011 12:08 pm

Jason Jones, my role play character Light-yagami_boxartboxart_160w

Wasn't sure if this picture was used yet.

Name: Jason Jones

Trainer Class: Ace Trainer, if not than just a regular trainer.

Appearance: At 5Ft4In tall, he's got brown hair that barely covers his eyes and black colored eyes which can barely be seen through his hair. He wears clothes that people would consider too fancy for a pokemon journey. He's also well fit as he's good at rock climbing, free scaling buildings, climbing trees, besides climbing so well he's also a very good sprinter. He's got some street clothes but only wears them when he's feeling lazy but otherwise he wears black dress pants with a white sleeved button up shirt with the collar and has his favorite brown neck tie on even while in his street clothes. He's got a scar on his leg from climbing Mt. Coronet as a rope was too short and he slipped and cut his leg upon a jagged rock but it is only about 2 inches so it's not big but it is noticeable when he wears short which he rarely does. Why? Because he wants to avoid the questions of his past and he's made sure to not have another accident of that nature by only climbing what seems accomplishable without hurting himself.

Personality: He's well sociable but you would probably have to take the initiative and start a conversation to get to know him. He's always got his goals on his mind but when something else comes up he'll put others before himself. He's the one that'll take charge when something becomes serious or if one's life is at risk. He's got solutions to problems that most other people would look over. He's quite smart, as well as good with puzzles and situations.

History: Born and raised in Honiso, specifically in Isido Town. He's had a pretty good childhood growing up in Honiso, the only time he's ever left the region was to Sinnoh where he and an expedition climbed Mt. Coronet and since then he's been climbing whatever he can since he's quite fit. His parent's weren't around much so he's pretty quiet and used to being alone. They were rather wealthy so he grew up with their butlers and maids and were the ones to send him to Mt. Coronet for his 13th birthday. He's had very few friends since everyone thought of him odd as he would rarely talk to them until once he got to know them. He's got a scar on his leg from climbing Mt. Coronet as a rope was too short and he slipped and cut his leg upon a jagged rock but it is only about 2 inches so it's not big but it is noticeable when he wears short which he rarely does. Why? Because he wants to avoid the questions of his past and he's made sure to not have another accident of that nature by only climbing what seems accomplishable without hurting himself. One of his butler's suggested he start a pokemon journey for years, when Jason was 10,11,12, and 13 but he's declined that offer as he's not accustomed to socializing with other people than after the accident on Mt. Coronet he's been reconsidering this as if he went on journey he wouldn't have been injured. But that's exactly why the butler has been suggesting he go on a journey, to meet new people and pokemon while making friends and after years he finally accepts the offer and

(If your profile LOOKS good, but may only have thirteen sentences for the History, or eight sentences for appearance, I will approve it, AS LONG AS the sentences are NOT choppy. You shouldn't have a problem hitting fifteen at all, if you put in chopped, short sentences.)

--------------------------------------

Pokemon:
Jason Jones, my role play character 133

Name: Stevie the Male Eevee

Level: 5

Moves: Tackle, Tail whip, Helping Hand

Personality: He's a bit over confident as he tends to rush into battle with any other pokemon it spots which get's a bit annoying to Jason when he's trying to talk to somebody and Stevie wants to battle instead of standing around.

(I'm pretty sure I have less sentences than required for the minimum amount but I'll add more and edit anything you see as unfit)

Last edited by Ace on Sat May 28, 2011 1:54 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Personality was too short)
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 16/Alex
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Jason Jones, my role play character   Jason Jones, my role play character EmptySat May 28, 2011 12:16 pm

Your personality is a little to short I would suggest a adding some more sentences. Not a lot just a few.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Jason Jones, my role play character   Jason Jones, my role play character EmptySat May 28, 2011 12:35 pm

Alright, you're the boss.

Just edited in three more sentences, hope it looks good now :)
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Jason Jones, my role play character   Jason Jones, my role play character EmptySat May 28, 2011 12:39 pm

I approve of it, Just one question, You put Age:16-17, do you not know what age your character should be?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jason Jones, my role play character   Jason Jones, my role play character EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:54 pm

Lol I put that because I couldn't decide so I'll just make him 16
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Jason Jones, my role play character   Jason Jones, my role play character EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:57 pm

Okay just making sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jason Jones, my role play character   Jason Jones, my role play character Empty

Back to top Go down

Jason Jones, my role play character
Page 1 of 1