Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

Errands for Aria!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 13, Lunick Aquite
Pokemon Team:

Errands for Aria!   Empty
PostSubject: Errands for Aria!    Errands for Aria!   EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:57 pm

It was a bright day when I entered Yuri Town, and I was extremely surprised at the slummish site that hit my eyes. Grimer and Trubbish were walking around freely, spreading their terrible stench everywhere, and people were just wandering around, as if they had no sense of smell what so ever. "Go Aria!" I yelled, as I tossed my Swablu's pokeball which was sitting in my pocket. "Aria, try and fan the smell away with your wings, please." I was being quite polite, as Aria was terribly sensitive, and anything which could sound the slightest bit offensive would undoubtebly cause Aria to break down. She always loved to try and impress, but she was also very timid. "Blu." she looked up with her eyes glimmering and started to ruffle her cottony feathers, as the odour began to drift away.
.~.
It was then that I was approached by an important looking gentleman, who seemed pretty regal in his origin, and was wearing a white, twede jacket, and a couple of gold badges lined his large collar.
"Hello, I couldn't help noticing your Swablu's smell refreshing powers! How amazing!" he said with a lot of gusto in his deep voice. Aria even blushed a little at the compliments she was recieving from the gentleman. "Yeah. She's pretty cool." I said nervously, as this plump man was quite overpowering and 'in your face'. "There was a few errands I've been needing to run lately, but the constant stench and the rogue poison pokemon really makes it hard for me to complete them!" He said, as I predicted accurately what he was about to say. "Could you and your darling little Swablu finish them off for me?" he questioned. He held a fossil in his hands, which appeared to be a Plume Fossil. "This is for my niece, Greta." he told me, as Aria swiped it out of his hands, she was certainly eager. "Of course. Where can I fi..." I was about to ask where she was located, but the man had already vanished. There was a note with the fossil with his phone number on, which I was guessing was his, to call after completing the job, "So how about it Aria?" I asked my Swablu, who clucked happily, which was a yes. I walked into the rather ugly distance, ready to deliver the stone.
.~.
It was then when we came across the worst of difficulties ever. HUNGER. In a nearby tree, was a shiny, tempting apple, big enough to share between a little blue bird and a pokemon trainer of course. But this tree didn't look stable, I couldn't climb up there, I'd indefintely fall, and lets face it, with Aria's stature, I wasn't going to be heroicly caught. There was only one thing for it, I had to try and force Aria to fly up to collect the apple. Even though she was hungry too, she was the biggest scaredy-bird ever.
"Aria..." I whispered softly and slowly. She looked up and rolled her eyes. "Could you fly up and use Peck on that apple? It'll even make your move stronger!" I encouraged my Swablu, trying to be optimistic and hold back my stomach's groans. Aria looked inquisitively at the ruby red fruit, as she waddled to the trunk of the tree. Aria then nodded unsurely, and began to flutter up to peck the apple down. "Aria, Peck!" I shouted, when she reached the tasty treat, after dodging the spindly branches. "Swa!" she squeaked, as she tapped the fruit with much force from her tiny powder white beak. It began to fall from it's leafy branch, and was about to land perfectly into my hands. As I was about to catch it, a greedy Trubbish ran towards me and snatched the apple in mid-air. "Trubb!" it snarled, as it ran towards a humanoid figure in the distance.
.~.
The figure was short, but slender, and appeared to be female, she had red hair, tied in pigtails with green bobbles. She knelt to the ground and took the apple from the poison type's grimy hands. It blinked at her, as if it was familiar with her presence. I heard faintly her soft voice, warning the Trubbish about stealing. With the rubbish bag pokemon at her side, she walked towards me and my Swablu.
"I do apollogise Trainer, my Trubbish is awfully gluttonous." she said. "I'm Greta." she told me in a sweet voice. "Greta..." I thought that I recognised that name. "By any chance, are you looking for this?" I questioned, as I showed her the Archen fossil. "Wow! That's what my Uncle was going to give me!" she yelled as I passed her the fossil. "How did you come to get your hands on it?" she asked. "Your Uncle couldn't stand the stench, so me and Swablu had to deliver it for him." I answered. "Well thank you. Thank you very much!" she said happilly.
.~.
It was then that from the distance emerged the same man I had saw earlier, Greta's Uncle. "Ha! You did it!" he yelled, holding his nose. "Here, a free ticket to my theme park!" he passed me a colorful ticket, with a picture of a rainbow bird on it, appearing to be the legendary Ho-Oh. "I'll see you when you decide to use those beauties!" he chuckled. "And I bet you're hungry too?" asked Greta, as she pulled a fresh batch of cupcakes from her basket, which she had been carrying. "Th..Thanks!" I smiled, as I passed a cupcake to Aria, and chomped down on my own. Everyone took a cupcake, and then Aria and I waved goodbye and continued to our next adventures.
And we'd always keep the tickets for a day when there was no adventures to be had...

Words: 966
Pokemon focused on: Swablu (Aria)
Levels Gained: 1
Back to top Go down

Errands for Aria!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Valor :: Trash Can :: Trash-
Jump to: