Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

Plot idea!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Plot idea! Empty
PostSubject: Plot idea!   Plot idea! EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:51 am

Seeing that the site is welcoming fakemon, I came up with an idea that will help the Team Delta plot. It is simple and it will expand the amount of pokemon the site has. I hope nobody thought of it before.

Team Delta, after making a research on the pokemon DNA and conducting experiments on pokemon, they managed to create pokemon hybrids. As a result, they fused pokemon and created new pokemon, some of them with unique type combinations and new movesets that no other pokemon have. It is up to the trainers to stop the inhuman experiments and bring an end to the evil plans of Team Delta!

What do you say about the idea?
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name:
Pokemon Team:

Plot idea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot idea!   Plot idea! EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:55 am

I'd say that you're not so far to what I'm secretly working on, even if it doesn't involve hybridization trough DNA...

But I don't want to say anything else about it soon, as I want to plan it carefully with Alex first XD
Back to top Go down

Plot idea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot idea!   Plot idea! EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:59 am

well, I happen to have a few "pokemon-hybrid" icons. I used to have fun by combining the icons of the pokemon and I took a look at them before, so I thought of this... I like most of them, especially my Pelidash xD. Anyway, if you need help at making pokemon hybrids, I can help since it doesn't require spriting knowledge at all.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 16/Alex
Pokemon Team:

Plot idea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot idea!   Plot idea! EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:57 am

I am not really liking the hybrid Idea. Team Delta is only focused on pokemon types. that is their main goal. Which is to change the types of many pokemon creating their own delta army.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net
Terra

Terra

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name:
Pokemon Team:

Plot idea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot idea!   Plot idea! EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:15 pm

Yeah, I wasn't meaning team delta is creating hybrids: it's much like what alex anticipated, just wait until we settled everything and the plot will unfold! You won't be disapponted!
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 13, Lunick Aquite
Pokemon Team:

Plot idea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot idea!   Plot idea! EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:30 am

Hey Terra! Pm me if you can. I have heard about the Delta Idea, maybe I can chip in.
Also can you help me on how to finish my fakemon?
Thanks. :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plot idea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot idea!   Plot idea! Empty

Back to top Go down

Plot idea!
Page 1 of 1