Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

Walking around the beach, exploring

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Walking around the beach, exploring Empty
PostSubject: Walking around the beach, exploring   Walking around the beach, exploring EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:18 pm

"Black" wonders down the long shore line of the island, his spheal, Tusk, close behind him waddling around. Black yawns as he walks aimlessly, obviously bored and looking for some amusement. He looks down at Tusk, "Nothing to do." The small spheal would roll around on the ground chanting it's name, Black chuckles at it's show of affection. "Least I can count on you to put a smile on my face, why don't we do some training buddy?" Tusk would look up and put a stubby flipper in the air, "Spheal!" it would cry out in approval.

Black and Tusk would walk up to a large rock laying on the beach's sand. "Alright buddy! Let's show'um what were made of! Powder Snow!"
Tusk without the slightest hesitation would open it's large mouth and shoot out a few balls of fresh snow toward the rock, seeming to do little but scratch it. "Alright! Let's try it again! Try a water gun!" As Black tells his friend the command the baby Spheal would spit out a long stream of water, a weak move, but effective. The rock would be drenched. "Alright! Powder Snow!" The Spheal would run up to the now dripping wet rock and spit out some more snow, as the snow falls off, you could see that the rock has been frozen solid. Black would walk over to Tusk and pat it's head than put a hand up in a 'high five' manner, Tusk would raise it's flipper to meet Blacks hand. Tusk yawns, tired from the long journy here and the training, he would walk over to the rock and curl up and fall asleep, Black behind him, doing the same.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 13, Lunick Aquite
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the beach, exploring   Walking around the beach, exploring EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 1:37 pm

(Yes! I got something to mod at last! I didn't introduce myself the way, I'm IceShard, one of the three admins, and British, so if you don't understand some of the things I say, just say. XD)

A pokemon in the distance seemed to take quite an interest in the two hapes in deep slumber. "Durr." it said in inquisitivity. It flopped happily over to the silhouettescurled up on the rock. oneof them was a pokemon like it, but the other one looked very strange and had a funny face, to the pokemon. It's eyes widened. It was mystified. "Shellder!" it yelled, as it thwacked you powerfully in the nose. It waited for you to react, with it's tongue waggling like a metronome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the beach, exploring   Walking around the beach, exploring EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:23 pm

((I do love water pokemon >< Though sadly I don't think I have any balls))

Black would wake up in a daze, still drowsy, he looks down at the Shellder. He would yawn and take out the Pokedex he received from his homeland, it would flicker on and scan the pokemon's image, "Shelder, the shell pokemon, it is a water and ice type pokemon. Shellder is harder than diamond and withstand most attacks made against it's powerful shell." The dex would flicker off as Black looks at Tusk, "You ready? Let's show'um what were made of!" The baby pokemon would chant it's name and roll into a fighting position.

Black would look at his Spheal, "Tusk! Defence Curl!" He would scream out. Tusk would curl itself into a ball making it stronger against physical attacks, afterwards, Tusk would look to have the eye to fight.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the beach, exploring   Walking around the beach, exploring EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:36 am

(You can get some from the shop now? :J)

"Der..." it sang happily, as it too took a defensive stance with a Withdraw attack. It peeked out of the stance for just a moment, just to check you hadn't ran away or fled the battle. But then suddenly, a call from the distance was clear to be heard. Not a human call, oh no, but Shellder seemed enchanted by it. It started walking to the source of the noise further down the beach, how strange... Would you follow Shellder?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the beach, exploring   Walking around the beach, exploring EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:51 pm

(how do you take away money after you buy, also I'm posting on my iPod so sorry for any issues)

Tusk looks up at Black, a confused look on it's face. Tusk would get out of his fighting stance and wobble next to it's trainer. Black would follow the Shellder curious of that call was. He bends down to pick Tusk up, holding him between his arms as he can now walk faster after the Shellder. Looking around his surroundings checking the item tracker on his Xtransfer as he walks trying to look ahead.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the beach, exploring   Walking around the beach, exploring EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:18 am

(The Admins have to do it. I'm sorta new to the Admin job, and just getting to grips with it, so Im asking some other people.)

A faint chanting noise comes mystically from the distance. A large group of pokemon are stood in a circle, staring at something in the middle. A small Poliwag catches a glimpse of you from the corner of it's eye. "Pol! Pol!" it screams, alerting the rest of the ring. All of the pokemon begin to get suddenly frantic. A Psyduck grabs the item from the middle of the ring, and begins to run down the beach with it, appearing to run from you, as a few Panpour, Marill, Buizel, Poliwag, and alot of other pokemon that can survive on land or sea began to run after it, firing streams of bubbles at you. Also, at the back of the line is the Shellder, struggling desperately to keep up, but still running to far for any human eye to see where they had gone. Some Wingull are flying ominously over head in the distance in a circular formation, almost like death sensing vultures, although, they actually looked quite happy, and faint music is also coming from there. It would take a while to reach where the sound was coming from, so you might encounter somemore pokemon before you get there, would you begin your search for the melody, or take a short rest?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the beach, exploring   Walking around the beach, exploring EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:05 am

Black turns his shoulder into the streams of bubbles being fired, protecting Tusk, he would run at full speed forward trying to catch up to see whats going on. He'd look ahead to watch the pokemon run, seeing the small shellder pulling up last. His Xtranser would ring, as he's running he picks it up, on the other line the words, "My ratata is -so- cool!" To which Black can only reply, "I don't care about your ratata!" He hangs up the phone and continues running as fast as he can.

(Hope you enjoy the reference :D)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the beach, exploring   Walking around the beach, exploring Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking around the beach, exploring
Page 1 of 1