Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

Recruiting new team members!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Recruiting new team members! Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting new team members!   Recruiting new team members! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:15 am

After almost another day of walking, Alice finally reached the peir. She made ehr way toward the peir and into the pokemart.
"Hello?"
She said as she walked into the shop, hoping to find someone to assist her. The excitment was starting to build inside her. What would she catch as her first wild pokemon? She heard this beach was famous for all its water types, and that made her even more excited. Water types were supposedly a big hit in contests, and that was just what she was looking for.
Back to top Go down
YellowReaver

YellowReaver

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 'Reaver', 20
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting new team members!   Recruiting new team members! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:55 pm

(You spelled coordinator incorrectly in your character's profile)
The low sun colors the sky with similar hue as Ali's hair. Sounds of chirping fill the atmosphere, and echo throughout the beach making the source of noise indistinguishable. A stream of bubbles flow about across the shore, carried by the wind.

The shop didn't reflect this atmosphere very well, and the only window to such a beautiful scene are the actual windows used to display the various items the shop sells. The man at the counter has fairly dark skin, and a warm smile. He seems to enjoy his job, leaning on the cash register. As you make yourself known, he turns his head towards you. "Buenos tardes! How can I help you?" His accent is very Latin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting new team members!   Recruiting new team members! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:24 pm

Alice smiled to the cashier and walked over to the counter.
"Hello, yes I was just looking for pokeballs. I just started my journey and I was hoping to catch something on the beach before I look into going anywhere else."
She explained to the cashier with a polite tone and smile. Equinox walked by Alice's feet and she was now exploring the shop. She'd never seen the isnide of a pokemart before and it facinated her now to see all the items they carried.
Back to top Go down
YellowReaver

YellowReaver

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting new team members!   Recruiting new team members! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:30 pm

The cashier moved his eye-brows to a quizzical expression. "Aye, la chica. Usually on will cost 200 pokedollars, but I'll take off 20 seeing that you're a beginner" he explained smiling back. Without hesitation, the dark skinned cashier opened the glass display cabinet to his left; the one holding pokeballs. He then looks back up. "Paper or plastic?" He paused to think for a second "...no importa"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting new team members!   Recruiting new team members! EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:46 pm

"Oh thank you very much!"
She said as the cashier took off 20 pokedollars for the pokeballs.
"Oh, paper please."
Back to top Go down
YellowReaver

YellowReaver

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting new team members!   Recruiting new team members! EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:47 pm

(You need to make that post longer. The minimum is 5 sentences, a full, complete paragraph. Of course, you're relatively new to the site, so I'll let you off... JUST THIS ONCE)

The man hands you a bag of the tiny round balls. Like usually, the bag is brown, most likely recycled paper. "Thank you, come again!" he jokes with a different forced accent, as though trying to imitate something from television. He takes your money, and presses several buttons on his cash register. The compartment opens, and he puts the cash in. There is no change, and tax apparently does not exist in the Honiso region.

(there's a different pokemart thread, if you REALLY want it. It's OOC, so you don't have to really do much. You also probably won't get a discount)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting new team members!   Recruiting new team members! Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruiting new team members!
Page 1 of 1