Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

Don Kreig (DONE)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Don Kreig

Don Kreig (DONE) Empty
PostSubject: Don Kreig (DONE)   Don Kreig (DONE) EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:06 pm

Don Kreig (DONE) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgkQgGB80fL9yQ6dFaqgjyAJCCHPgyn8wRpbsUex-pcvfWlZBnHw

Name: Robert Kreig

Trainer Class: Trainer

Appearance: He is around 6'8, he is extremely muscular. He always wears a golden suit of armor that protects him from attacks. He has short purple hair that is slicked back with grease. He wears a cape to simply appear intimidating. He always carries a Tommy Gun with him that is holstered by his left side. His boots are made with the bones of incompetent pokemon.

Personality: He is a very brutal man. He never stops to think about what his actions will cause other people. He is only doing this for the money, although he is quite the sadist. He tends to use his pokemon as weapons, nothing more, and nothing less. He uses his starter pokemon, a Bulbasaur, like any man would treat his dog.
He only treats his Bulbasaur with respect and love, if he has any love in him. He tends to destroy things without reason. Though, he may just state that his reasons are because he looked at him funny. He can hide his true feelings and emotions quite well. Years of practice from running his family's company as a cover has allowed him that privilege.

History: At the age of six, Robert had killed his first Pokemon, a Rattata. He had found it while playing in an abandoned storage area. After beating that creature near to the point of death, he soon discovered that he felt joy from harming other living things, whether they be Pokemon, or human. He then found a lone Bulbasaur. The Bulbasaur was using the move Vinewhip to strangle unwary Pokemon. He instantly took a liking to it and he took a Pokeball that he had stolen and he waited for it to become weak and weary from killing so many creatures. He then threw the Pokeball at it and he captured it with relative ease.
After that, he began to train the Bulbasaur. His parents were surprisingly wealthy and they did not like Pokemon, therefore they did not like the fact that their son was training one in their yard. After a year or so, they had finally had enough. They told him to either get rid of it, or to leave their home and never return. He chose the third option, beat them both into a comas and then gain a large inheritance.
After doing that, he managed to successfully put the blame onto his neighbors and then he began to get to work by using his parents company as a cover for his criminal activities. By the age of twelve he had all of Kanto under his control. By age seventeen, he had all of Jhoto, Hoenn, the Seviii Islands, and Sinoh under his control. By the age of twenty seven, he had heard about the wonderful region of Honiso. Here he decided to take a personal interest in this region. He came here to take it over himself. And he came with only his Bulbasaur, that's right it never evolved.
--------------------------------------

Pokemon:
Don Kreig (DONE) (You don't have to put an image of your Pokemon here. We know what they look like. You still can, though

Name: Bulbasaur, Male.

Level: 5

Moves: Tackle, Growl.

Personality: This Bulbasaur is nearly as mean and vicious as its master. It hardly ever listens to anyone else, and if it does it may end up killing them. This Pokemon does not play well with others. In fact, it tends to kill other Pokemon with a look of satisfaction on it's face. This Pokemon is not one that you want to leave near your kid.

Last edited by Don Kreig on Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:46 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Driz

Driz

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 19/Mysie
Pokemon Team:

Don Kreig (DONE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don Kreig (DONE)   Don Kreig (DONE) EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:14 pm

1. Please tag the title of this topic with [WIP] to indicate that you're not finished.
2. Crime Lord isn't a class.
3. Both your appearance and personality are lacking.
Back to top Go down
Don Kreig

Don Kreig (DONE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don Kreig (DONE)   Don Kreig (DONE) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 2:06 pm

I asked Allister about the class in the chat. And I know, I'm working on it.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 16/Alex
Pokemon Team:

Don Kreig (DONE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don Kreig (DONE)   Don Kreig (DONE) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:09 pm

((((Crime Lord really isn't a class lol. I think you misunderstood what I meant. You have to still choose one of the classes available on the site, but just do criminal activities while in that class))))
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net
Driz

Driz

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

Don Kreig (DONE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don Kreig (DONE)   Don Kreig (DONE) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:58 am

Two weeks from today to finish this before it's sent to the basket! (6/15/12)
Back to top Go down
Don Kreig

Don Kreig (DONE) Empty
PostSubject: Don Kreig (DONE)   Don Kreig (DONE) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:15 pm

I saw the issue. I hit quote instead of edit.

Last edited by Don Kreig on Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Don Kreig

Don Kreig (DONE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don Kreig (DONE)   Don Kreig (DONE) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:16 pm

finally got this thing finished

Last edited by Don Kreig on Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Don Kreig

Don Kreig (DONE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don Kreig (DONE)   Don Kreig (DONE) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:16 pm

I have no idea why it did that, I had it set up to edit and I posted it.
Back to top Go down
Driz

Driz

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

Don Kreig (DONE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don Kreig (DONE)   Don Kreig (DONE) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:04 am

Well... Killing pokèmon on this forum is against the rules. Are you sure you want this character?
Back to top Go down
Don Kreig

Don Kreig (DONE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don Kreig (DONE)   Don Kreig (DONE) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:00 pm

... Really? But you kill Pokemon to get your meat for when you eat. But I won't have him kill any for this site.
Back to top Go down
Driz

Driz

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

Don Kreig (DONE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don Kreig (DONE)   Don Kreig (DONE) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:07 pm

I can't tell if you're trolling me or not...

I just think your back story is too drastic. Change it to something more believable and less... Criminal. Why don't you say "beat" instead of "kill"?
Back to top Go down
Don Kreig

Don Kreig (DONE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don Kreig (DONE)   Don Kreig (DONE) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:10 pm

I wasn't trolling, I was being serious. But alright, I wanted to make him flat out evil.
Back to top Go down
Don Kreig

Don Kreig (DONE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don Kreig (DONE)   Don Kreig (DONE) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:14 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
Driz

Driz

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

Don Kreig (DONE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don Kreig (DONE)   Don Kreig (DONE) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:32 pm

I don't see any edits... It still says 'killing' everywhere. And a mention or two of 'Venasaur' as opposed to Bulbasaur.
Back to top Go down
Don Kreig

Don Kreig (DONE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don Kreig (DONE)   Don Kreig (DONE) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 4:15 pm

it does? I put it in that he beat his parents into comas. I'll check again
Back to top Go down
Don Kreig

Don Kreig (DONE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don Kreig (DONE)   Don Kreig (DONE) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 4:18 pm

got it. check the above app. not the second one.
Back to top Go down
Don Kreig

Don Kreig (DONE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don Kreig (DONE)   Don Kreig (DONE) EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:30 am

edited.
Back to top Go down
Don Kreig

Don Kreig (DONE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don Kreig (DONE)   Don Kreig (DONE) EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:21 pm

... man this takes for ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Don Kreig (DONE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don Kreig (DONE)   Don Kreig (DONE) Empty

Back to top Go down

Don Kreig (DONE)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Valor :: Trash Can :: Trash-
Jump to: