Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

Sento's search for stones.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Sento's search for stones. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Sento's search for stones.   Sento's search for stones. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sento looked at his surroundings, "There's alot of Motels and Restaurants around here". He smiled to himself as he did a bit of walking around. "Bet they're alot of hidden objects around these parts"! Sento could just imagine selling off rare items for high prices. "I'll be rich in no time! I can feel it!"

Sento's walk ended inside of a small inn, where he sat down to take a short rest. "Man, walking sucks, I should've bought a bike before I left". As Sento finished his sentence, he pulled a pokeball from his side and pushed the button in the center, causing it to enlarge, before opening. From the inside came a small mouse like pokemon, that simply said "Pichu!" "Pichu, now that were traveling, we gotta be prepared for anything, which means that you've gotta get stronger so that were always prepared. Exeggcute is quite strong, so I'll train him later, okay? Pichu nodded, followed by an enthusiastic "Pi! Pichu!"

After a good 10 minutes of resting, Sento left the Inn, searching for items and pokemon.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 13, Lunick Aquite
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Sento's search for stones.   Sento's search for stones. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:45 pm

The nurse didn't look impressed. You'd just asked for a reward for saving people from a dangerous, sword wielding chess piece. Damn, you had some guts.
"Okay!" she said, as she ran back to the hospital. "Follow me!" she yelled, as her obese pink pokemon waddled along behind her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sento's search for stones.   Sento's search for stones. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:27 pm

[I feel that I should probably end this, so.........]
[END TOPIC]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sento's search for stones.   Sento's search for stones. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sento's search for stones.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2