Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

The deep blue (:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 13, Lunick Aquite
Pokemon Team:

The deep blue (: Empty
PostSubject: The deep blue (:   The deep blue (: EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:42 am

"Kiri!" I shouted to my hyperactive Snivy, who was trotting swiftly along the beach, by doing this she was catapulting sand and shells at all of the calm and relaxed pokemon on the beach, and they were not to pleased. Kiri got a battering from a sleeping Solosis, who used Psybeam with as much power as it's weary body could. To cheer my little friend up, I decided that we should go exploring for a new pokemon, because lets face it, Kiri wasn't the most powerful of pokemon. We strolled along the shore, while the waves lapped our feet, but something didn't seem right, there was an ominous movement in the ocean...
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 16/Alex
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: The deep blue (:   The deep blue (: EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:25 pm

Exploring for a new pokemon you would indeed as you carried on your search with your Companion Kiri, who seemed to be a bit more confident then your last encounter with that Sleeping Solosis? You continued to walk when you noticed something red popping up from the beaches sand. What luck! It appeared to be a wandering corphish rummaging through the sand for some food or perhaps some goodies. Who knows what it was doing, all that matters is that you either attempt to catch it or beat it. Your choice, choose wisely.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: The deep blue (:   The deep blue (: EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 11:55 am

A glint in Kiri's eyes showed me that she had glided up in confidence, and was ready to attempt to capture this crustacean pokemon. "Sniiii...." squeaked Kiri, trying to decipher her opponents weaknesses, even though she had only one damage dealing attack in her arsenal. "Kiri!" I yelled to my Snivy, she put one head over her shoulder, and nodded as if she knew exactly what to do. Kiri sprang forward without hestitation and used Tackle on the Corphish, hoping that it would not do enough damage to cause the creature to faint.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: The deep blue (:   The deep blue (: EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 9:57 pm

Corphish stared at your Snivy with a hint of confusion in its eyes. Possible thoughts going on in its head:

***Those Thoughts***

1.Who are you?
2.What Are you doing?
3.Are we fighting?
4.What time is it?
5.When is lunch?
6.What do you want with me?
7.Is that a Snivy?
8. "......?"
9. What am I going to do?
10. What should I do?

Even those thoughts fluttered through its head, the only thing that it actually had time to act to was attacking. It used harden and just like that his red outer shell grew even harder than it had been before. It stood its ground about to take in your Kiri's tackle. You could truly see the determination in its eyes as it stared your pokemon down to the ground. It truly looked like it wasn't giving up..but we will just see what would happen in the next few minutes or so. Lets just pray whatever happens works in your favor because if it doesn't...lets just hope it all works in your favor. Another thought it probably had, had:

11.Kiri?
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: The deep blue (:   The deep blue (: EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 4:51 am

Kiri and I had a sudden change of plan, if we defeated Corphish, it would lift Snivy ever closer to learning better damage dealing moves and maybe even evolution!, "Kiri full force! Tackle!" Kiri charged about to ram Corphish backwards...
I also knew that Corphish were pretty common on this beach and if I found a rarer or stronger pokemon, it would make up for my Snivy's inexperience.
(That long enough?)

Last edited by IceShard on Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: The deep blue (:   The deep blue (: EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:43 am

(That's Good, thanks for your cooperation)

Corphish stared at your Snivy as it looked at the force began drawn within the little grass snake. That tackle, in the eyes of the Corphish, almost looked intimidating but Corphish didn't come all this way just to be out done by and amateur. No, Corphish was going to try to show you up. It looked at you, with yet another plain, dull expression as it used harden. This time its outer red shell got even harder than before as it stood its ground. Only...it opened up its red claws and out came bubbles in which it shot at your snivy. The would do little damage, but can you risk your snivy's speed to be decreased by the likes of this crab-like pokemon?
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: The deep blue (:   The deep blue (: EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:07 am

"Humph." I sighed. It looked like I had underestimated this crustacean. "Hey Kiri! Leer! Back to plan A! It's capture time!" I yelled. Kiri clapped her reptilian hands, then turned her focus onto the stubborn Corphish. "Sni! Sniii! Sniiivyyy!" sung Kiri, trying to distract the Corphish, and get it to pay attention to her so she could strike, she saw her moment and swiftly used Leer.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: The deep blue (:   The deep blue (: EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:15 am

Unfortunately your plan....Seemed to have worked. Lucky...Anyways the your Plan A was turning into a total success I mean the bubble attack barely did anything to your Snivy as it basically brushed it aside. Corphish was actually impressed. It got distracted by your pokemon's singing. The leer attack penetrated the pokemon's defense bringing them down by one stage, sadly Corphish was yet again furious. It used another bubble attack on your snivy trying to hit it again. This time it wanted to play with your stats.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: The deep blue (:   The deep blue (: EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:23 am

"I don't think so Corphish!" I shouted, I was getting really riled up, as this was my first proper encounter in my adventure so far. "Kiri! Leer one more time!" Kiri, looking quite smug after it's strange 'musical' plan actually succeeded it continued to taunt the raging crab by adding in the sliest of winks, before using it's giant eyes to break out another Leer. This pokemon would definitely be a strong 'skeleton' for the team.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: The deep blue (:   The deep blue (: EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:21 pm

The leer yet again penetrated the the Corphish's defense's bringing back down to how they were before you met the pokemon. It was furious it charged at your snivy as it was going to pummel it with a barrage of bubbles coming out of its gigantic claws. "Cooooorrrrphissshhh!" the pokemon said as its red shell glimmered in the rays of the sunlight beating ever so heavily on its back. This time you could truly see the anger in the pokemon's eye's. It was furious with a vigorous arrays of heart beats and irritation pulse's.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: The deep blue (:   The deep blue (: EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:36 pm

"Snivy! Use your speed to jump in front of and behind Corphish! Keep winding it up until it blows!" I shouted, because I knew the Corphish was to flooded with anger to hear our plan. "Sni." whispered Kiri, as she nodded and smiled, I didn't even need to say what to do, it was like Kiri had a script in her hands. She began to bounce around the Snivy to make it so confused it would be suseptable to a pokeball. Snivy jumped behind the Corphish, so that it wasn't paying attention to me as I grabbed a pokeball from my (rather stylish) backpack. "Sniiii!" squeaked Snivy, still annoying the Corphish. The pokeball flew through the air like a fluffy Jumpluff. It hit Corphish right on the noggin, (Man, I love that word) and Snivy and I waited in sheer hope that it would be finally caught.

Last edited by IceShard on Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: The deep blue (:   The deep blue (: EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:15 pm

The corphish was so furious is beginning to turn even redder than it already had been. It was completely in the high, up most state of rage, anger, and frustration. Right now it couldn't tell and oboe from an elbow it was so mad. It looked at your snivy trying to fire bubbles at her as she jumped around it effortlessly it was paying no attention to you as it guard was dropped. Now would be the perfect time to catch it wouldn't it, and that is exactly what you had did as the pokeball hit the crab.

Capture time:
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: The deep blue (:   The deep blue (: EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:31 pm

Thanks ^^ I'm leaving this area now. (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The deep blue (:   The deep blue (: Empty

Back to top Go down

The deep blue (:
Page 1 of 1