Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

[Event] Rolling Deep

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
YellowReaver

YellowReaver

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 'Reaver', 20
Pokemon Team:

[Event] Rolling Deep Empty
PostSubject: [Event] Rolling Deep   [Event] Rolling Deep EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:47 pm

"Oh God I thought I'd never make it!" Dennis gasped for air, as he hung on to his dratini. Deep Sea avenue: amazing how they made it under water. "So, Ivan. We made it" Dennis laughed, wiping his face. He quivkly got behind a rock, and changed into his normal outfit, wrapping his swim suit in a towel.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 16/Alex
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Rolling Deep   [Event] Rolling Deep EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:25 pm

As you made it to the lustrous deepsea avenue's famous cave, off in a distance you see several lights which lead to the deepsea avenue city. How much more exciting could this place get? Anyways you see a three people in the cave all around your age,two are males and one is female. They are in order of left to right, the one on the right, the male has Silverish Blue hair and a glaceon by his side, the girl in the middle has lemon-lit yellow hair with a jolteon in front of her, and the boy on the right had devilishly black hair with and umbreon on his side. The all seemed to have known each other as the conversed with one another. Every now and then you could hear them speaking, "So I heard....Aren't they suppose...I think it would be best..." it was hard to hear them from where you are standing, maybe you could approach them with a friendly gesture, because it is clear they know where the Larvitar are.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net
YellowReaver

YellowReaver

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Rolling Deep   [Event] Rolling Deep EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:50 pm

Dennis decides not to speak with them. He admires them for a while, but tries not to be so nosy. His dratini is wrapped around his left arm and shoulder like a vine. It was after all Dennis's turn to do the carrying. Dennis's hair was still a little wet, so he looked somewhat like a soapy dog, so he tried to remain his distance away from the three, still trying to overhear their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Rolling Deep   [Event] Rolling Deep EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:01 pm

"Glaceon?" Glaceon said as it looked in your direction Identifying your location. It is then when the three turned to look at you. They all looked at how wet your were and titled their heads, "Can we help you?" The guy with the black hair said in a rude tone, "Gosh don't be so mean Ethan," The Girl said looking at the black haired boy named Ethan, "I don't like eavesdroppers, Lyla, you should know that," he looked back at her with a smeared smirk on his face, "He could've of just gotten here sheesh!" Lyla yelled an it was then when the silverish blue haired guy intervened, "Enough you to, lets welcome this traveler, he has obviously come a long way," It was then when you noticed how Lyra stuck her tongue out at Ethan, "Sorry about that Shane," Lyra said walking up to you, "Ohmygosh!" she said jumbling her words, "Your soaked," She dragged you and pulled you to this nearby tunnel where she had suit cases of clothes and clothes galore, "See my dad is the Mayor of Deepsea Avenue so I have tons of hidden stashes here for traveler not knowing the proper way to get down here." She stripped you down to your underwear not caring if you felt uncomfortable or not and placed your clothes aside putting some new ones on you, how they look is totally up to you. "Well at least your not wet anymore, and these clothes actually look better on you than ethan," She looked back at Ethan, her lemon-lit hair following her.
Back to top Go down
YellowReaver

YellowReaver

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Rolling Deep   [Event] Rolling Deep EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:55 pm

Dennis felt a bit of blood trickle from his nostril. He lifted his index finger "Those are my pants." He didn't really have much else to say. It just felt awkward, especially since he hasn't really had much company for a while. His dratini slithered away, assuming what it was, returning when he felt like it was not. "Thanks" Dennis said. He was never much of a talker anyways. Dennis held his hand out, and smiled, gesturing a high-five.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Rolling Deep   [Event] Rolling Deep EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:24 am

The girl looked at his nose and giggled a bit, "Cute," She said as she began to walk away having her jolteon lead you to where the rest o them were. "Okay, so if you didn't catch my name before, I am Lyra, and this is my partner in crime, Meadow," The jolteon smiled. "That is shane and his partner in crime Galace," Shane and Glaceon both smile at you as well, "And the is Umbra," The Umbreon smiles, and it seems Lyra forgot to introduce Ethan, or did she, "Hey what about me?" Ethan said, "You can introduce yourself," Lyra began to laugh, "Anyways I take it that you are here for a larvitar?" Lyra said smiling, "Because I am looking for one as well, these guys here already have there team set I just need one more pokemon for my set team, and then I am finished" She smiled at you preparing to take her other pokeball out.
Back to top Go down
YellowReaver

YellowReaver

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Rolling Deep   [Event] Rolling Deep EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 1:29 pm

Dratini curled around Dennis's neck, sort of choking him. "They call me Dennis. Dennis Loch. This lil' n-word over here is Ivan" his dratini looked at him with a displeaased facial expression, and at the three trainers "yeah, we're here to find a larvitar."
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Rolling Deep   [Event] Rolling Deep EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 1:51 pm

"That so cool," Lyra walked up to the dratini and rubbed its head softly with her leg behind her back kiced up. "You dratini is so precious looking," She said smiling at You again. it was then when she remembered, "Oh yeah thats right," She took her pokeball out and showed it to you, "The reason I love Dratini so much is because I use to have one, but now," She through the pokeball in the air and out came a Dragonair, "This is my Dragonair, Violette" The Dragonair smiled at you as it flew around the room a bit trying to get a feel for the enviroment, "Okay thats enough now lets continue looking for the Larvitar," Ethan said as him and Shane began walking further intot he cave, "Care to Join us Dennis," Lyra said winking at you.
Back to top Go down
YellowReaver

YellowReaver

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Rolling Deep   [Event] Rolling Deep EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:22 pm

Dennis looked at the dragonair admiringly, feeding his dratini a few rare candies (-13 rare candies). He zones out a bit. Returning from his daze, Dennis looks into Lyra's eyes "Sure!" His voice was a little shaky. "Lead on"
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Rolling Deep   [Event] Rolling Deep EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:13 am

It was a quiet trip as Shane led the way with Ethan in the middle and Lyra and You in the back. Her Dragonair was previously returned and the only thing following her was her trusty Jolteon. "I can't wait to find this larvitar," She said smiling at you, "Do you have a live caster? Maybe we can keep in touch," She said as she pulled hers out which was the same color as her hair. Oh the irony.
Back to top Go down
YellowReaver

YellowReaver

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Rolling Deep   [Event] Rolling Deep EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:11 am

"Live caster?" Dennis asked. He assumed it was like a phone. Dennis didn't really have the best childhood, so he didn't exactly know what one looked like or exactly how to use one. Dratini moved down to his right arm. "Where can I get one?"
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Rolling Deep   [Event] Rolling Deep EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:14 am

"Ohmygosh?!?!?" She yelled as you obviously had something something that she disapproved of, "You don't know...or even have a live caster?!" She quickly dug in her bag and pulled out an extra one to give to you, "This was suppose to be for my father but he never really uses anything other than a pen an paper," It is blue with black stylish streaks across it, "I designed it myself, but ya know," She said as she began to put her number in it, "Okay there ya go," She said handing it to you, as all of a sudden a huge flood of larvitar began to come your way. The were coming in fast as the seemed to have been running from a devastating looking Hydreigon. The carried you along with them as You and Lyra seemed to have gotten split up from Shane and Ethan. You guys both were alone as the crowd took you down this tunnel. you guys fell off the crowd into a this pile of dirt. Just your luck, but wait something or somethings there with you. There is some rustling in the huge pile of dirt, what do you do?
Back to top Go down
YellowReaver

YellowReaver

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Rolling Deep   [Event] Rolling Deep EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:14 pm

Dennis felt compelled to study the device. "Cool" he exclaimed, looking at the mass of larvitar. "Oh Je-..." Dennis ran quickly as he could from the swarm, and the three headed beast. Suddenly, him and Lyra were displaced from the group. They were stuck somewhere. Dennis's dratini still held tightly to his arm. There was movement around. Dennis could feel it through his fingers. He stands up, trying to keep his balance on the dirt mound, and begins kicking around.

Last edited by YellowReaver on Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Rolling Deep   [Event] Rolling Deep EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:20 am

(follow the plot of my post <.<)
Back to top Go down
YellowReaver

YellowReaver

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Rolling Deep   [Event] Rolling Deep EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:41 pm

I did ^
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Rolling Deep   [Event] Rolling Deep EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:04 pm

As you kick the pile of dirt you here a faint, "Lar!" It seems you have found a larvitar and kicked it in the head. It jumped out of the dirt mound and rubbed its head in pain, it began to cry. Lyra ran up to it and rubbed her hand on its head comforting it, "Be careful when you do that Dennis, for all we know a Hydreigon could've been in there," She said teasingly looking at you, as another Larvitar jumped out of the mound and looked at you in fear as you seemed to have injured its friend.
Back to top Go down
YellowReaver

YellowReaver

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Rolling Deep   [Event] Rolling Deep EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:39 pm

Dennis wore a quizzical expression, looking at the two larvitar. He wiped his face, and looked back at Lyra "and I would've caught it too. Are you guys okay?" he asked in a sarcastic tone. His dratini seemed somewhat vexed at him.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Rolling Deep   [Event] Rolling Deep EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:10 pm

The Larvitar looked at you with a deep space star. It just looked at you, not wanting anything but a simple mindless stare is what it give you. As if it was waiting for you to do something, or waiting for something to happen, what ever that something might be.
Back to top Go down
YellowReaver

YellowReaver

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Rolling Deep   [Event] Rolling Deep EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:44 pm

"What am I supposed to do?" Dennis mubles to himself, then at Lyra. With a shrug of his shoulders, he takes a pokeball, and throws it at one of the larvitar. His dratini once again seemed vexed, so Dennis put it back in its ball.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Rolling Deep   [Event] Rolling Deep EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:00 am

congratulations you caught a Larvitar

[Event] Rolling Deep 246
Name:Larvitar
Ability:Sand veil
Level:12
Moves:
Screech
Sandstorm
Leer
Bite

Lyra caught one as well.

"Hey This is so cool now we both have one," She said as she began walking in the direction of where they sort of came, "I thnk I see an exit," She said as she began to run, her Jolteon tagging along behind her, It is then when she stopped, and waited for you, "Do you wanna come with me?" She said.
Back to top Go down
YellowReaver

YellowReaver

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Rolling Deep   [Event] Rolling Deep EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:58 am

It seemed a bit strange how easily Dennis was able to catch such a rare pokemon, though he wouldn't exactly be complaining. Dennis grunted with agreement, and leaves the scene, holstering the newly caught pokemon on his belt, like where he puts all his others. Dennis's dratini is still draped onto its trainer's shoulder. "I gotta go" he says, walking in the most dramatic way possible. He turns back abruptly, and gives a thumbs up, still with his same blank expression. Soon afterm he turns away, and leaves back to the surface on his dratini.

[Left Area]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Rolling Deep   [Event] Rolling Deep Empty

Back to top Go down

[Event] Rolling Deep
Page 1 of 1