Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

Whoa...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Whoa... Empty
PostSubject: Whoa...   Whoa... EmptyTue May 03, 2011 10:03 pm

Kimberly wandered the crowded beaches. Though there were a lot of people, the places was actually calm, even peaceful. It was a sudden shock for Kimberly, who was still confused as to how she got here in the first place. Nevertheless, she was taken back by the pure serenity of the area. It felt nice to be in a calming place. She smiled up at the warm sun as she walked.

Eevee, who was perched on Kimberly's left shoulder, was enjoying to peacefulness of the beach as well. The warm sun, and happy people put him in a great mood, but a lazy mood at the same time. So, he simply laid on Kimberly's shoulder like a stuffed toy, and basked in the warm sunlight.

Even though Kimberly was new, and ignorant, to Pokemon training, she could tell that people weren't the only creatures active here. Pokemon tracks were clear in the soft sand and happy water type Pokemon splashed in the water. Kimberly didn't even consider the fact of challenging a wild Pokemon. She assumed Eevee was too weak for such a thing, so she merely waited until a Pokemon came to her.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 13, Lunick Aquite
Pokemon Team:

Whoa... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa...   Whoa... EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:13 am

Scuttling across the sandy beach were a few Krabby, and they seemed quite content just moving side to side. It was like they were in a mystic trance and they were oblivious to all of their surroundings. But one Krabby stood out like a sore thumb. It wasn't as rhythmical as it's friends, so it was sat on the sand, with nothing to do. It was then that the tiny Krabby casually wandered up to your Eevee, it clicked it's dainty claws in a code like sound. It smiled sweetly then turned to you. It pointed at you swiftly. A battle!
Back to top Go down

Whoa... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa...   Whoa... EmptyWed May 04, 2011 1:49 pm

Kimberly stopped when she noticed a line of Krabby shuffling across the sand, as if they were dancing to a song only heard by them. She smiled as she watched the Pokemon move in their trance-like state. It was peaceful to watch.

Eevee yawned as Kimberly came to a stop. Lazily, he opened one eye and glanced down at the crab Pokemon. A small smile spread across his face as he stood up and jumped from his perch on Kimberly's shoulder. He stretched his paws out into the sand, digging his claws into the sand just slightly. He shook off his fur and blinked as a single crabby approached him, clicking his claws in a Morris Code sort of way. Eevee grinned as he (somehow) listened to the Krabby say it wanted a battle. Eevee pulled himself into a defensive stance.

Kimberly simply blinked as the Krabby pointed a claw at her, clicking his other claw randomly. "Uh... Can I help you, Krabby?" She said quietly.

With a sigh, Eevee turned to look at Kimberly and said a simple "Eve..."

As if Kimberly could understand Eevee, she perked up and nearly shouted: "Oh! You want a battle!" Eevee nodded then turned to face the Krabby once more. Kimberly nodded. "Alright then, bring it!" She grinned then pointed a finger back at the Krabby. "Tackle it, Eevee!"

Eevee happily obliged to Kimberly's command. He darted directly at the Eevee, head down, and spirits high. Though Eevee had never actually battled before, he was a confident Pokemon on the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 15/Bambi
Pokemon Team:

Whoa... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa...   Whoa... EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:28 pm

The Krabby, excited about the battle, went into a sort of... battle-experienced mode. He quickly hopped out of the way of the Eevee's Tackle and reached with its slightly larger claw to pinch at the fluffy fox. Vice Grip! This guy might be tougher than you thought.

Even if the attack missed, the Krabby scuttled away as fast as it could to try and gain some distance between the two of them. Its mouth started to foam and bubble. He looked rabid, but it was really just the next oncoming attack called Bubble.
Back to top Go down

Whoa... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa...   Whoa... EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:53 pm

"Move!" Kimberly shouted as she saw Krabby move in for an attack. She wasn't too familiar with Krabby, or any Pokemon really, so she wasn't quite sure what the Krabby was doing, but she did know it would probably be painful for Eevee.

Eevee attempted to dart passed Krabby and slip by his attack, but that didn't exactly work out how he planned. He did mange to slip back, for the most part. A sharp pain danced up his tail and across his spine, causing him to cry out in pain. Thankfully, the Krabby quickly let go of his tail and moved back, trying to gain some distance between it and Eevee.

Kimberly's eyes got large as the Krabby started to foam at the mouth. She was fighting a rabid Pokemon. Panicked and unsure of what to do, she shouted: "Eevee, just stay away from it!" It was clear to anyone who passed by Kimberly, that this was her first battle, and on top of that, she knew hardly anything about her opponent.

Thankfully, Eevee wasn't as ignorant. He knew that Krabby was simply preparing for a Bubble attack. He quietly rolled his eyes and then simply walked to Krabby, keeping his pace slow. He waited for the Krabby to unleash his Bubbles, and from there, Eevee would simply weave through the bubbles and land a Tackle on the crab Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

Whoa... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa...   Whoa... EmptyThu May 05, 2011 5:22 am

Krabby kept its eyes on Kimmy's Eevee, sometimes scuttling back a little if it got too uncomfortable. The foam from its mouth spilled onto the sand because of how long he was holding that Bubble back. Eventually, the Krabby unleashed the Bubble attack, and made a Kh-Kk! sound as he scuttled even further away in a zig-zagging pattern. Well, he was a crab. They could only walk sideways.

It seemed as though this Krab was coward. He probably wasn't as fast as Kimmy's Eevee, though. After all, he was a crab while that thing was a gosh darned fox.
Back to top Go down

Whoa... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa...   Whoa... EmptyThu May 05, 2011 2:51 pm

"Baaad Eevee!" Kimberly whimpered as she saw Eevee begin to directly disobey her command and walk towards the rabid Pokemon. Was Eevee crazy or something? Just as she thought that, she realized what the Krabby really was doing - It was using a Bubble attack. Kimberly with relief. She wasn't fighting some sort of asylum escapee.

Eevee watched as the Bubbles flew from Krabby's mouth. Just as Eevee had planned, he jumped, ducked, and weaved around majority of the bubbles, though a few bubbles popped against his sides, causing a soft burning sensation in the places he was hit. Eevee took the attack with a grain of salt then continued with his own attack.

Eevee casually walked up to Krabby, almost as if he was taking the battle at a nonchalant pace. But, once Eevee was within pouncing range, that's exactly what he did. Eevee suddenly sprung forward at the Krabby with his head down, hoping to finally land an attack on the wary crab-like Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

Whoa... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa...   Whoa... EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:05 pm

Krabby, being a much slower Pokemon and was focusing on trying to get away, was crushed under the fluffy Eevee. Seems a bit extreme, but they were both around the same level, so... Well, it may look very harmful, but it's really just smacks back and forth.

The Krabby cried out pitifully like it was stabbed in the heart, and slumped over like it was dead. ...was it really fainted, or was it just playing?

Its mouth started bubbling again. Still, I say it might be dead. c:
Back to top Go down

Whoa... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa...   Whoa... EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:51 pm

Eevee smirked as his attack landed a clean hit on the Krabby. With a satisfied nod, Eevee pranced back to Kimberly and sat by her side, a smug grin on his face as his tail swayed back and forth confidently.

Kimberly, on the other hand, gasped as the Krabby keeled over onto his back. Letting her caring side completely take over all rational thinking, Kimberly shuffled up to the Krabby knelt beside it. "Krabby? Are you okay?" She leaned over the crab, attempting to look at it.

Eevee simply blinked and watched as Kimberly leaned over the still foaming Krabby.
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

Whoa... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa...   Whoa... EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:13 am

Krabby sat there, making KkkkkKkkkk noises. Your Eevee must have landed a critical hit or something... because this guy was knocked out cold.

The other Krabbys stared, but just kept moving, not wanting to be knocked out like that guy had been.

...So... are you gonna catch him? Or no?

Krabby suddenly woke up, and sighed in defeat. He blew bubbles sadly, upset at how weak he was.
Back to top Go down

Whoa... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa...   Whoa... EmptySat May 07, 2011 1:43 pm

Kimberly moved into a sitting position when she notice the Krabby really was knocked. Slowly, she pulled her bag into her lap and began to shuffle through it, searching for something of use.

Meanwhile, Eevee yawned then drug his feet as he walked back up to Kimberly and the knocked out Krabby, only to it back down. He stared at the still foaming Krabby with a lazy expression. Was Eevee really tired, or was he simply so comfortable because of the weather.

Kimberly, who realized she didn't actually have any Potions, set her bag aside and looked at the Krabby as it blinked open it's eyes and made a sad sounding noise and blew a few bubbles. "Hey there, Krabby," Kimberly smiled. "You were really good out there." In all honesty, Kimberly wasn't really looking to catch a Krabby, but she felt terrible for knocking out the poor Pokemon so easily. Well, technically, she didn't do anything, it was Eevee's own thinking. Either way, she felt sorry for him.
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

Whoa... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa...   Whoa... EmptySat May 07, 2011 2:32 pm

(Um... there's not much I can make Krabby do here except run away, which I don't think you want to happen. :c Mind throwing a Pokeball?)
Back to top Go down

Whoa... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa...   Whoa... EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:10 pm

(Dx But I haate Krabby.)
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

Whoa... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa...   Whoa... EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:23 pm

( xD Then why'd you say you wanted to catch it?

-edit-...OmigodItotallyreadwrong. DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDx)

Last edited by Draco on Sat May 07, 2011 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Whoa... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa...   Whoa... EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:26 pm

(Cuz I'm a liar. AKA, I looked up Krabby and Kingler's attack and stat data xD)
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

Whoa... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa...   Whoa... EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:30 pm

( x3 Nice.)

The Krabby immediately squealed and stood up, before skittering away from Kimmy and her crazy fox Pokemon. He's gettin' outta heerreee!!!
Pssst. Eevee Levels up nowww.

The other Krabbys soon squealed and scattered, leaving Amtheius Beach pretty... empty-looking. But, the thing is, some Pokemon liked it that way...

Oddly, an Omanyte crawled out of the ocean surf! It hadn't liked those Krabby there, obviously. The Omanyte crawled up the beach and towards Eevee. He slowly reached with a tentacle and patted the fox. It seemed that, in his own way, he was saying thanks for getting rid of those annoying, mean Krabby.
Back to top Go down

Whoa... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa...   Whoa... EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:43 pm

Kimberly simply blinked as the Krabby squealed and then shuffled away, along with his friends. It was so sudden, Kimberly was slightly stunned by their reaction. She was only trying to help. She frowned slightly, but her frown didn't last long. Almost as soon as the Krabby disappeared, an Omanyte appeared from the ocean. Kimberly's eyes lit up with excitement as it approached her and Eevee. By the time he had patted Eevee on the head, she couldn't help but shout: "You're an Omanyte!" she gave him a cheeky grin.

Eevee on the other hand, was more lax. He simply nodded to the Omanyte, as if taking on the Krabby and scaring off the entire crowd was something he did everyday. He was probably completely enjoying the attention and on the inside he was beaming with glory.

Kimberly fumbled around in her bag and pulled out a pokeball, holding it Omanyte's face. "Wanna be my Pokemon!" She definitely sounded like a noob trainer. No self respecting, experienced trainer, would've done such a move.
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

Whoa... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa...   Whoa... EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:48 pm

The Omanyte gave a startled, small cry when Kimmy shouted. Immediately, he retreated into his shell, which fell over onto its side soon after he did. Obviously, this Omanyte was very, very shy. A shouting human scared him a little...

When Kimmy shoved the Pokeball at the Omanyte's shell, it answered in a scared tone. "Omo!" it cried. Obviously, it didn't like Kimmy at all. See, it was only thanking Eevee. It didn't think Kimmy did anything at all to chase those Krabby away... It looked like she had to do something to prove herself, or this rare little critter would be staying here at the Beach.
Back to top Go down

Whoa... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa...   Whoa... EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:53 pm

Kimberly frown, an exaggerated sweat drop rolling down the back side of her head (just like in an anime show), as the Omanyte retreaded into his shell. "Oh, sorry, Omanyte," she held the pokeball in her lap, waiting quietly for the Omanyte to come out from his shell.

Eevee simply rolled his eyes and muttered to the omanyte "Eeeveee.. Eve eevee.." Sorry about her.. She's a little loud sometimes, He chuckled nervously.

"I guess I'm supposed to fight you if I want you, right?" She spoke to the Omanyte, though she doubted he understood her. yet again, Eevee seemed to understand her, so maybe he did. Kimberly got a headache just thinking about how and why Pokemon understood humans. "And if i beat you, then I catch you. Isn't that how it goes?" Kimberly asked herself, though she was looking at Omanyte.
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

Whoa... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa...   Whoa... EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:57 pm

(Gotta go after this post. :c)

The Omanyte just sat there on the sand. It gave a shaky sigh. "Ohmoh..." It's alright. She just scared me is all...

As soon as Kimmy mentioned battling, the Omanyte squeaked, popped out of its shell, and shuffled as fast as it could back towards the surf. However, because it hadn't properly thanked Eevee, it stopped while half of its shell was still visible, and turned around. This guy seemed like a pacifist, and didn't like the idea of fighting.
Back to top Go down

Whoa... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa...   Whoa... EmptySat May 07, 2011 4:04 pm

Kimberly crawled after the Omanyte desperately as he shuffled back to the ocean. "Okay! No Battling, I promise," she stopped at the water and stared out at the Omanyte who just kept going. Her shoulders slumped forward in defeat, well until she noticed that it had stopped about half into the ocean and turned to thank Eevee once more. Quickly, Kimberly motioned for Eevee to come to them.

Eevee sighed, probably thinking "I'll come, but only if I must", and then trotted over to the shoreline and sat beside a panicked looking Kimberly. Eevee looked at Omanyte. "Eevee. Eve eve Eevee." You're in quite the hurry. Do you really not like battling that much? He tilted his head as the water brushed up against his paws.
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

Whoa... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa...   Whoa... EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:20 pm

Omanyte stayed where it was, but turned towards Kimmy's Eevee when it came near. It shook its... body, in an attempt to say no. Those Krabbys rough-housed. Why do you think I stayed way underwater? They're really mean. I don't like battling because of them....

The Omanyte sighed, causing bubbles to rise to the surface and pop.

And because of that, I'm really weak.
Back to top Go down

Whoa... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa...   Whoa... EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:33 pm

Kimberly smiled warmly, trying to as approachable as possible when the Omanyte turned to face her and Eevee.

Eevee nodded as he listened to Omanyte's explanation. Those Krabby didn't seem like the nicest bunch, Eevee stated. But, he was taken back when he heard the last thing that Omanyte said. Weak? No Pokemon is weak, he huffed. Only Pokemon with no determination. Knowing all too well how much Kimberly wanted Omanyte, Eevee started to play into this. Maybe if you had the right trainer to show you how strong of a Pokemon you can be, you wouldn't feel so weak. He made a causal motion to Kimberly, who was simply sitting there, watching him and Omanyte speak even though she couldn't actually understand them.
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

Whoa... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa...   Whoa... EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:44 pm

Omanyte frowned and turned back towards the ocean. They're not. Then he squealed underwater, which made a weird sound, and bubbles came up. But I am! There ARE weak Pokemon! And besides, your trainer is a little... Well, I just don't think she could do it for me. I mean, she rushed right into a fight and stuff. I know what "battle" means in human. The Omanyte seemed to grumble. He wasn't the most... optimistic guy, it seemed.
Back to top Go down

Whoa... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa...   Whoa... EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:31 pm

As if Kimberly actually knew what they were talking about, she said: "Hey, Omanyte. I know I'm not an experienced trainer that has traveled the world and raised millions of Pokemon... And I have a lot to learn about being a good trainer, but I'd really like it if you came along with me... We could work together to be the best in the region," she said all of this with a modest tone, yet behind the softness of her words was pure determination. She meant everything she said with all of her heart.

Eevee simply looked at Kimberly. One thought went through his mind: Has she just been thinking about how to say that since she saw Omanyte?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whoa... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa...   Whoa... Empty

Back to top Go down

Whoa...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Valor :: Trash Can :: Trash-
Jump to: