Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

Whoa...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Whoa... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Whoa...   Whoa... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 10:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

Kimberly wandered the crowded beaches. Though there were a lot of people, the places was actually calm, even peaceful. It was a sudden shock for Kimberly, who was still confused as to how she got here in the first place. Nevertheless, she was taken back by the pure serenity of the area. It felt nice to be in a calming place. She smiled up at the warm sun as she walked.

Eevee, who was perched on Kimberly's left shoulder, was enjoying to peacefulness of the beach as well. The warm sun, and happy people put him in a great mood, but a lazy mood at the same time. So, he simply laid on Kimberly's shoulder like a stuffed toy, and basked in the warm sunlight.

Even though Kimberly was new, and ignorant, to Pokemon training, she could tell that people weren't the only creatures active here. Pokemon tracks were clear in the soft sand and happy water type Pokemon splashed in the water. Kimberly didn't even consider the fact of challenging a wild Pokemon. She assumed Eevee was too weak for such a thing, so she merely waited until a Pokemon came to her.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Draco

Draco

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 15/Bambi
Pokemon Team:

Whoa... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa...   Whoa... - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:25 am

Omanyte just sat in the ocean. He was torn between leaving his home to go with a human girl that might not be the best trainer, or stay here and maybe be a weakling for forever. The Omanyte sighed. I-I'd just.... I'd like to see her prove it... She didn't really tell you to do anything during the Krabby battle, so... Yeah. I wanna see how good of a trainer she really is. But I don't wanna fight you. The Omanyte told Eevee all of this as he slowly crawled out of the ocean and towards them. Making Progress? Hope so.
Back to top Go down

Whoa... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa...   Whoa... - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:39 pm

(God this is soo taking forever Dx *resists urge to simply throw a freakin' pokeball at it*)

Eevee had a thoughtful look on his face. What if we showed you another battle? I think she was just nervous... That was out first battle and i don't think she's ever seen a Krabby before. Eevee rolled his eyes then began to look for another victim- erm... Pokemon

Kimberly blinked, unsure of what was going on, but Omanyte was coming back, maybe she was getting on the right track. "What do I gotta do to catch you, Omanyte?"
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

Whoa... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa...   Whoa... - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:18 pm

(Cx Patience~)

The Omanyte nodded. It had had that in mind pretty much all along. I'll hide behind your trainer though... alright? Don't wanna get involved... He said, a cheeky sort of expression on his face as he slowly scooched towards Kimmy. He hid behind her and then wiggled between her feet, sitting comfortably and watching Eevee. Now, all there was to do, was wait for another Pokemon...

A Sewaddle wiggled down the sandy beaches... Dunno what that thing was doing here. It was about fifty feet away from Kimmy, but it was definitely within sight-range.
Back to top Go down

Whoa... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa...   Whoa... - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 10:44 pm

Kimberly blinked as Omanyte snuggled between her feet comfortably. She was about to ask if that meant she had caught him when Eevee looked up at her and shook his head. He motioned to the Sewaddle. Kimberly stared at it. "What is a Sewaddle doing here? Oh well. Lets fight it!" She pointed at the Pokemon. "Eevee, Tackle!" Hoping to use the element of surprise to her advantage, Kimberly planned to take out the Sewaddle in only a few moves.

Eevee nodded then ran towards the little Pokemon with his head down, ready to knock it all the way across the beach.
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

Whoa... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa...   Whoa... - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 10:52 pm

Unfortunately for Kimmy, she talks loud.

The Sewaddle heard her command and blinked in confusion, before looking over in her direction to see what the human was yelling about. It blinked and watched as a puffy Eevee charged at it, looking sort of like it wanted to hurt him...

The Sewaddle cried out and reared up, wiggling its stump-legs. It accepted the challenge! It started charging right back at Eevee, also using Tackle.
Back to top Go down

Whoa... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa...   Whoa... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 2:54 pm

"Don't hold back, Eevee!" Kimberly grinned, knowing that Eevee had more than what it took to win this. "Give it all you got!"

Eevee nodded and pushed himself to move faster just before he slammed directly into the Sewaddle. He slid back a few feet from the collision, but he wasn't hurting too bad. Sure it hurt to meet a Tackle with a Tackle, but the Tackle was coming from this weird, bug/leaf/thing that was about half his size.

"Great!" Kimberly cheered. "Tackle it again!" It seemed like Kimberly was an offensive battler by nature. That could either be a good thing, or a bad thing. It was all dependent on what sort of Pokemon she was battling.
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

Whoa... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa...   Whoa... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 3:33 pm

(It's fine here because they're both using the same move and charging towards each other, but if you do something like "before he slammed directly into the Sewaddle. He slid back a few feet from the collision, but he wasn't hurting too bad. Sure it hurt to meet a Tackle with a Tackle" that, it is godmodding in a different situation unless you say that you're using your one Auto-hit. Just sayin'.)

The Sewaddle's head crashed into the Eevee's own, and he was thrown backward. He squeaked, but flipped over, and landed on his nubs of feet gracefully. He cried out angrily and spat string at Eevee. String Shot, obviously. Trying to slow down and entangle the fox so he could gain the advantage... smart bug.
Back to top Go down

Whoa... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa...   Whoa... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 7:06 pm

(Oh, I know. I just figured it was okay in this situation, because it's clear that both attacks are going to land, seeing as how they were both aiming to hit, and Eevee's faster, so he would get the jump on the next attack. Correct me if I'm wrong, though.)

(Btw. Loving your team O.o)

Eevee, who was extremely intent on his attack, was completely taken back when the Sewaddle launched a sticky line of thread at his feet, causing him to lose all footing and ever so gracefully faceplant the soft sand beneath him. Embarrassed and angry, Eevee rolled around, trying to break free of the annoying threads.

"Eve, calm down," Kimberly said in a slightly panicked voice. She had seen bug types use this move plenty of times before and she had never thought much of it. Until it was used on her. "Chew through the thread, or something!"

Eevee whimpered, his face flushed with embarrassment as he began to chew through the thin web, leaving himself exposed to an attack for a short period of time.
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

Whoa... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa...   Whoa... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 10:41 pm

(Just making sure you knew~

And thanks. Cx Just about all of those dragons were rewards. :O)

The Sewaddle tilted its head, giggled, and watched for a few moments, slowly moving towards them. It watched Eevee struggled, then cackled in a sort of crazy manner, and used String Shot from a much closer shooting range.

Sewaddle wiggled and giggled, moving around Eevee as he shot the sticky webbing from his mandibles.
Back to top Go down

Whoa... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa...   Whoa... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 7:07 pm

Eevee struggled and whimpered as the Sewaddle circled around him, flinging new strings onto him. He looked pitiful like this - whimpering like a baby as a little bug tied him up in a cocoon of webs. This was no way to impress Omanyte...

Kimberly's eyes lit up as an idea flashed across her mind. "Eve, use your tail to kick some sand into Dewaddle's face!" She grinned.

Eevee nodded then used his still free tail to whack a wave of sand and small rocks at the Dewaddle's face. This was the equivalent to a Sand-Attack, only with his tail rather than his back legs. Meanwhile, he was still busy trying to free himself.
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

Whoa... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa...   Whoa... - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:04 pm

(Sewaddle* owo)

The Sewaddle cried out as the sand and dirt got in his eyes. He squealed and curled up into a soft, insect ball. He shuddered and uncurled, his eyes closed and watering a little. He cried out and sprayed string in every which way he could. It was pitiful to watch. I mean come on, a blind bug trying to defend itself but can't, and it's even crying out. Poor thing...
Back to top Go down

Whoa... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa...   Whoa... - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:16 pm

Kimberly whimpered softly as she watched the bug type flail and cry out after being struck by sand. "Oh... I... I'm sorry, Sewaddle!" But at the same moment, Eve managed to free himself, mostly from the strings. he was able to stand, but the string created a coat-like thing on his back, making him look like he was a ghost or something. Though she didn't want to hurt it, it was a battle and Kimberly needed to prove to Omanyte that she could be strong... "Eve, use Tackle." There wasn't too much force behind her command and it was clear she didn't want to hurt the poor Pokemon, but a battle was a battle.

Eevee nodded then lunged at Sewaddle, dodging the random sprays of web that went in every which direction, though his movements were slowed by the string that weighed down his back.
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

Whoa... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa...   Whoa... - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 4:05 pm

Omanyte blinked. Huh... this guy was pretty strong! Thing was, Eevee had the mobility and speed that Omanyte didn't. Eevee also had the offense, too. Omanyte, the only thing he had that was maybe better than Eevee's, was his defense. After all, he was a coward that hid in his shell a lot, and in the sea no less.

Sewaddle cried out in an upset way and got hit by the Tackle. Again. The bug whimpered before passing out on the sand, curling up in a ball again.

Omanyte crawled out from between Kimmy's legs and raised a tentacle. He seemed impressed enough... Alright! Time to catch him then, I suppose~
Back to top Go down

Whoa... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa...   Whoa... - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 12:44 am

(Eve gained a level from winning)

Eve grinned then trotted back to Kimberly and sat at her feet.

Kimberly smiled as Omanyte obviously agreed to being captured. Forcing back her cheers of excitement she pulled out a pokeball and tapped Omanyte's head. The Pokemon disappeared into the pokeball. He was instantly captured. Then Kimberly looked at the fainted Sewaddle. She wasn't too found of it's first evolution, but she did like Leavanny. She shrugged then pulled out another pokeball and tossed it at the fainted Sewaddle.

Because the Sewaddle was fainted, it was unable to actually struggle against the pokeball enough to break free. So, Kimberly went and quickly retrieved her pokeball.

(I hope that wasn't breaking any rules. I just thought I'd save time by doing that. I mean, the Pokemon is fainted after all. But, feel free to correct/punish me if I'm wrong.)
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

Whoa... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa...   Whoa... - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:01 am

(Yeah um, here's the thing.

It kind of IS breaking the rules. A couple or so, I believe.

1. Even though it was pretty obvious you were going to catch the Omanyte, you yourself CANNOT say that he was 'instantly captured'. The person modding you has to post that, its level, ability, and moves. It really doesn't matter that you're a mod, in this case, because we can't have people going around modding themselves. =w= YOU CAUGHT LUGIA!!!1 EEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEE I KNOW AND I OWE IT ALL TO MYSELF!!!!!11!!1 Yeahno. Not to be mean or nothin', but I am pretty.. tired.

2. AFTER THAT POST IS MADE, you may edit your character profile and signature. NOT BEFORE! Who knows, that Omanyte may have had an egg move. Bit too late now, but agh.

Also... are you moving on? As you already posted you catching both, and since they're already yours, I can't do anything with them now. Want another encounter from here or no?)
Back to top Go down

Whoa... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa...   Whoa... - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:46 am

(x...x Whoops. Super sorry. God.. I feel so stupid now.. Breaking these rules... Promise it won't ever happen again ^^'' I can, you know, change it if you want.. If not I'll just move on. Once again, sorry. I just kinda assumed it would've saved time. You implied that Omanyte was going to be caught no matter what, and the Sewaddle was fainted, so it couldn't fight against being caught. But, ah well. You can punish me for my stupidity ^^'' I understand.

I can take them off my profile and you can give me a bunch of crap moves and stuff, or if you think it's fit, you can take away one of them. )
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

Whoa... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa...   Whoa... - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:50 pm

(Kimmy, goodness no.

When broken in this situation, the rules matter little. It's perfectly fine. Yeah, the Omanyte was going to be caught. That's fine. I figured the Sewaddle would be caught, maybe, as well. You breaking them, as said, in this situation doesn't necessarily matter. I mean, it matters in the fact that you broke rules, but otherwise, not really.

There's no punishment needed here.

Still need you to post something about whether you're staying in this thread or moving on to a new area though~)

Back to top Go down

Whoa... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa...   Whoa... - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:25 pm

(Alrighty ^^'' Thanks for bein' so nice. I promise there won't be any mistakes *Fails at life*)

After pocketing her two new Pokemon and then letting Eve climb back onto her shoulder, Kimberly decided it was high time to do some more exploring. With a small smile, she turned on her heel and nearly jogged from the beach. She was anxious to level up her new Pokemon, and maybe even catch another, but she was done with the beach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whoa... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa...   Whoa... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whoa...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Valor :: Trash Can :: Trash-
Jump to: