Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

A day of Rejoice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 16/Alex
Pokemon Team:

A day of Rejoice  Empty
PostSubject: A day of Rejoice    A day of Rejoice  EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:05 am

After capturing slowpoke,Alex thought that today would be a good day to train his pokemon and also catch another one to complete his team. As he let everyone loose from their balls he told them where they were. "Okay Guys we are at the Daisy Town. There should be a lot of pokemon here, and maybe we might battle some. Also I am looking for a pokemon," Alex held up his pokedex as he showed it to his team, All of them at first looked at the pokemon in confusion, "This is Snorunt, I would like to have this pokemon on our team if we can manage to find it, but also in the process I would like us all to battle some pokemon so we can train up for gym battles and such," Alex smiled as him and his pokemon began to walk.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 13, Lunick Aquite
Pokemon Team:

A day of Rejoice  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of Rejoice    A day of Rejoice  EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:27 am

Pokemon shuffled in the bushes and water all around the little town, full of meadows, with a very joyous atmosphere. In the distance there was a larger shuffling in the bushes. "Waaahaaa!" yelled a voice, appearing to come from a little girl. She was leaping about net in hand attempting to snag an angry Combee, who floated away in a rage. "Aaargh!" screamed the little kid, she thought she would definitely catch it that time. She runs over to you, her green hair, swirling like a ribbon behind her. "Hi trainer!" she said sweetly. "Are you looking for pokemon too? I really need a Combee for my team, a female one at that!" "I already have two pokemon, wanna see?" before even giving chance for even the fastest person to answer she sent out two pokeballs. From one a yellow flash of light appeared, revealing a smiling Emolga, and from the other, swirls of flare and a cute Numel. "This is Tina and Numbz!" she pointed to each one in turn. "I don't mean to interupt your search trainer, but a battle would be gggrrrreat!" This was definitely one weird kid, did you have time?
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

A day of Rejoice  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of Rejoice    A day of Rejoice  EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:22 pm

Looking at the pokemon for a brief second before processing all of what had just happened, Alex had to take a breath for the girl. She was just talking so much and so fast he felt as if he should take a breath for her so she could continue talking. He saw the Combee fly by as it buzzed passed him, nearly knocking him down, luckily it didn't. Sadly, however, the girl had asked him to participate in a battle of hers. She already had two pokemon while alex had 3. It would be a far game if it was a double battle, which alex hoped would be the outcome. "Yes, That'll be fine. I have time," He began, "A battle would be great actually, Will it be a single battle or double battle?"
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

A day of Rejoice  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of Rejoice    A day of Rejoice  EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:09 am

"Lets go for double!" yelled the little girl. "And by the way, my name is Honey." "Okay Tina! Charge forth!" The Emolga quickly took a stance, floating in the air, and it's thunder storing cheeks began to glow, probably storing energy. "Get ready Numbz!". The Numel skipped onto the battle field, and smoke blew out of the volcanic hole on it's back, it yawned, and waved one of it's little feet. "Time to choose yours!" sang Honey.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

A day of Rejoice  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of Rejoice    A day of Rejoice  EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:00 am

"Alright then," Seeing the pokemon Emolga had sent out, this was the time Alex had to think about what to do. He pulled his pokedex out and pointed it toward Emolga, "Emolga the Sky Squirrel pokemon, The energy made in its cheeks' electric pouches is stored inside its membranes and released while it is gliding," Alex put the pokedex away and then, "Alright, so we have a Emolga, a Flying and Electric type pokemon, and Numel, a Fire and Ground type pokemon, hmmm," Thinking it over quickly Alex threw two pokeballs and they shot out luminescent lights white revealing Solosis, and Slowpoke. Alex had a plan and he knew that these pokemon would help him fulfill that plan, hopefully, "I'll go first sense you offered the battle, Okay slowpoke use yawn and solosis get on top of slowpoke and use reflect!" Slowpoke shot a pink sleep bubble out of his mouth as it headed for emolga and in the process of that Solosis floated on top of slowpokes back and used reflect putting a yellow shield of energy around them.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

A day of Rejoice  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of Rejoice    A day of Rejoice  EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:07 am

The pink bubble popped gently in Emolga's tiny face. Numel looked up inquisitively, because Emolga was usually excitable and happy, and now looked really drowsy, which Numel looked all of the time. "Ooooh! This is how real trainers fight, huh?" "Emolga, Thundershock!" yelled Honey, but Emolga suddenly collapsed to the floor in slumber. Numel looked and giggled, even though this meant Numel was probably more vunerable. "Okay, Numel, Ember on the ermm... green thing!"screeched Honey. Numel trotted over and nodded at Solosis, as if to apollogise for the wretched noise it's trainer was making, then the lightly charred Sapphire with Ember. What now?
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

A day of Rejoice  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of Rejoice    A day of Rejoice  EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:18 am

"Okay..." Alex said briefly looking at the outcome of the pokemon battle so far, There was still nothing to be cheering about as Alex knew that already, "Slowpoke use yawn on numel," Slowpoke yet again used that infamous yawn move again that sent a pink bubble toward numel and was about to pop in his face. Solosis recovered from the ember barrage attack as it did little damage due to the reflect. "And solosis use psywave on the sleeping emolga" Solosis did as told and sent a psywave shooting straight toward the sleeping squirrel pokemon.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

A day of Rejoice  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of Rejoice    A day of Rejoice  EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:23 am

The pink bubble hit Numel from behind, but unlike Emolga, it fell asleep automatically. The Psywave hit the snoozing Emolga, and it flinched in it's sleep because of the pain. "Arrgggh!" screamed Honey. "Wake up! Wake up Tina!". Tears welled up in Honey's unusually yellow eyes, "Why am I such a bad trainer?..." she sighed, as she sat down on the mud, in her tartan skirt waiting for her pokemon to awake.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

A day of Rejoice  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of Rejoice    A day of Rejoice  EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:30 am

"Its not that your a bad trainer,"Alex began as his Slowpoke tackled emolga and solosis used psywave on it again, "Its just for some trainers it takes awhile for them to bloom, unlike other trainers like my dad....his first pokemon was a snorlax....talk about luck" Alex looked at his pokemon as they retreated from their attacking tactics and waited for the next commands of his. Alex looked at the sleeping pokemon. "Honey, I'll make you an offer, I'll help you look for that combee, if you help my look for a snorunt, but that will happen after the battle okay?" Alex said as he started to develope a soft spot for the little girl.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

A day of Rejoice  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of Rejoice    A day of Rejoice  EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:46 am

Honey wiped away her tears even as her Emolga fainted from the Psywave.
Solosis Levelled Up! Level 7! Solosis learned Rollout!
Slowpoke levelled up! Level 6!

"Thanks trainer, I'm sure we'll find them both, and I can go back to Trainer School and show them all my new Combee, and the adventure I had with an amazing trainer!" she smiled. "The battles not over yet though! Numbz has just woken up!" The Numel streched it's trotters and let out a yawn before getting up on it's feet. "Numbz, use Ember on Solosis please!" The Numel ran towards Solosis and attempted to scorch it.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

A day of Rejoice  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of Rejoice    A day of Rejoice  EmptySat May 07, 2011 11:03 am

"Okay now that what I like to hear," Alex began to look at his Solosis as it was hit with yet another ember,it was actually getting quite annoying. "Solosis use psywave on Numel and Slowpoke use curse," The psywave shot straight toward Numel and behind the psywave was Slowpoke using curse. Its speed dropped but not its attack and defense, they increased. Slowpoke was getting stronger by the second and solosis, well lets just say no need to worry about him.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

A day of Rejoice  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of Rejoice    A day of Rejoice  EmptySat May 07, 2011 11:11 am

Numel fell onto it's knees and fainted.
Sapphire levelled up! Level 8!
Green Levelled Up! Level 7!
"Hey, It's okay Numel..." said Honey as she patted his head and fed him a glowing potion, which she also gave to a now semi awake Emolga.
A shape appeared in the bushes.
"Hey Trainer! This could be our moment! Lets go!" she pounced upon the shape, revealing a small Combee. "Ahaa! It's you!" shouted Honey. It was also followed by a Deerling, in it's autumn form. "Double battle time, hey trainer? One each, Go Tina!" The Emolga, now replenished, flew out of the red and white pokeball, decorated with seals. "Lets go!" laughed Honey, much more confident with you at her side.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

A day of Rejoice  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of Rejoice    A day of Rejoice  EmptySat May 07, 2011 11:27 am

Yes, today is definitely a day of rejoicing as Alex just made a new friend and leveled his pokemon up oodles. After retreating them from where they had stood, he put them in there pokeballs and began to look for a combee for the little girl. She was quite rambunctious, he thought to himself as she heard just the slightest noise in a bush and pounced on it, what if it was a beedrill or vespiqueen nest, that would have sucked. Lucky for Alex...and honey, it was the combee they had been looking for. A deerling was tagging alongside the combee. "A double battle, ehh," Alex began as he stood along side the honey. "I want in," Alex said as he held a pokeball and through it. Out came Mienfoo ready and blaring to go. "I'll handle the deerling I want you to take on the combee, kay?"
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

A day of Rejoice  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of Rejoice    A day of Rejoice  EmptySat May 07, 2011 11:35 am

"Wow, a Mienfoo!" Honey smiled and giggled. "Hey, Emolga, Thundershock on Combee now! If we defeat one, Mienfoo gets EXP too!" Emolga nodded in agreement, and sparks surrounded it's yellow cheeks. Sparks flew at the Combee and it fell to the ground. "Wahoo!" shouted Honey, as she punched an arm in the air, she was certainly rocketing in confidence. "Hey then trainer, it's your turn, go ahead!" yelled Honey, caught up in the battle spirit.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

A day of Rejoice  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of Rejoice    A day of Rejoice  EmptySat May 07, 2011 11:43 am

Alex felt a sudden burst of excitement flow through him. He was excited and pumped. He saw how the thunder shock knocked the combee down. He was truly ready to do his part. "Mienfoo, use Meditate, and use pound on that deerling," It truly was no problem for Mienfoo sense its speed could worry about itself. Mienfoo was on of Alex's fastest pokemon so it would only make sense that alex would use this pokemon against a deerling. As Mienfoo used meditate its attack power in increased and it had its fist comecrashing down on the Deerling.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

A day of Rejoice  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of Rejoice    A day of Rejoice  EmptySat May 07, 2011 11:54 am

"Deee!" yelped Deerling, who got a big bash on the head. Its flower lost a few petals, and it began to weep. "DEER!" it said angrily. "Kay, go pokeball!" Honey shouted as she tossed a pokeball at the Combee.
'Ichu ichu' went the noise of the shaking pokeball.
It clicked assuring that it had caught the Combee.
"...Yeah! We did it!" screeched Honey, she was overwhelmed with joy, she hugged you, forgetting that an angry Deerling was still ready to battle. She picked up the pokeball and put it gently in her pocket, "I'll call you Alexis! Alex would be a bit cruel you being a girl and all Combee." she spoke to the pokeball. It seemed she had named the pokemon after you. How sweet! A yelp comes from Mienfoo, as it had been tackled by the Deerling. "Return Tina!" shouted Honey. "Go Alexis!" she obviously loved her new Combee. What now?
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

A day of Rejoice  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of Rejoice    A day of Rejoice  EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:01 pm

As the pokemon was caught by Honey, alex was honored that she had named the combee after him. It was truly a good experience. His was then broke back to reality as his Mienfoo was tackled by the Deerling. "Mienfoo same tactic please," Mienfoo did as told as she used meditate having a blue energy form around it, then using another head bashing pound on the deerling. This attack would truly be stronger than the last one. "Honey I might need your help. Check the attacks that combee has and use them on Deerling,especially if they are an offensive bug type attak those will deal the most damage right now"
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

A day of Rejoice  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of Rejoice    A day of Rejoice  EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:30 pm

Combee automatically used a Gust attack. The Deerling fainted in an instant.
Mienfoo levelled up! Level 6!
"Look, there's something over there freezing a tree!" yelled Honey, pointing at a shivering Snorunt! It turned to you and blew some snowflakes at you and Honey. "Augh!" yelped Honey, as the frost struck her face. "Is this what you were looking for Alex?" "Lets get it, well, it's down to you, two on one would be unfair, right?" The nudged you forward towards the Snorunt, encouraging you to battle it.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

A day of Rejoice  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of Rejoice    A day of Rejoice  EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:40 pm

"Right," Alex said as the snorunt seemed to be his only target at the given point at the moment. "Him..." He thought to himself for a brief moment before sending out his pokemon of choice. It was no surprise that he sent out Solosis. "Okay solosis quick while its guard is down, use Psywave," Solosis acted fast, which is what Alex wanted as the psywave was sent hurdling toward the snorunt. At this time,alex had to put his serious face on...hopefully it would work, cause if it didn't...well lets just leave it at well if it didn't.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

A day of Rejoice  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of Rejoice    A day of Rejoice  EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:00 am

The attack hit the Snorunt but it easily shook it off. The Snorunt charged towards Solosis, and sent a waft of Powder Snow straight at it. "Alex look!" shouted Honey, it appeared a Vanillite had also joined the battle. "Guess it's my turn then, huh?" asked Honey as she sent out her lax Numel. "Okay Numel, you need to get the ice-cream, save the eskimo thing for Alex, okay?" Numel nodded and used Growl to up it's power before attacking. "Right Alex, it's your turn, we're gonna capture that Snorunt!" exclaimed Honey enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

A day of Rejoice  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of Rejoice    A day of Rejoice  EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:09 am

Alex saw how the snorunt immediately used powder snow. If he was an inexperienced trainer he would have freaked out and quickly lost the match,but he wasn't which is why he kept on his toes. "Sapphire!" Alex screamed as he saw the powder snow was to close for his pokemon to dodge it. He was about to say something as his lips crumpled trying to form words, it is then when a miracle happened. Sapphire used a move Alex had not yet knew he had. Sapphire used rollout, and boy wasn't it perfect timing to. As the pokemon used rollout the powder snow did hit it, but still wasn't enough to disrupt the rock-type move that was super affective against ice type pokemon. Alex waited to see the results...

Last edited by Alex on Sun May 08, 2011 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ellipses)
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

A day of Rejoice  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of Rejoice    A day of Rejoice  EmptySun May 08, 2011 10:53 am

(I had an idea, if you register Honey in some sort of pad, then you could call on her for other RP's as with other characters?)
"Snoooooo!" yelled Snorunt, desperately trying to run away. The Rollout attack struck Snorunt, and it wasn't pretty. Snorunt fell and smacked it's pointy head off a tree trunk. "SNORUNT!" yelped Snorunt angrily, it's temper had just become hotter than a Torkoal's shell. "Hey Vanillite!" yelled Honey, "Take this!" Honey instructed Numel to use Ember, full force. "Vani! Vaniii!" screeched Vanillite as it was hit by the flames. "Now, go pokeball!" the pokeball hit the Vanillite on it's face and it was sucked into the pokeball.
It shook three times and the ice cream pokemon was caught.
"Yes! I'm on a roll! I'll call him Beeper!" it was very strange that she had decided to call an Ice-type 'Beeper', surely a pokemon that actually beeps would be a better choice? Well anyway it was just you against an furious Snorunt now...
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

A day of Rejoice  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of Rejoice    A day of Rejoice  EmptySun May 08, 2011 6:13 pm

Knowing the outcome power of rollout, Alex was well aware that if he used it again it would be even more powerful than before. He had an idea that Sapphire was faster than the snorunt due to how the snorunt tried to avoid the attack. "Solosis use rollout once more and if you miss use psywave during your quick recovery" Solosis did was told as it rolled toward Snorunt. It was really headed for it to as it looked intimidating, even Alex was a little afraid of the pokemon at the time, but he would quickly get over it soon.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

A day of Rejoice  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of Rejoice    A day of Rejoice  EmptyMon May 09, 2011 9:22 am

"Sno!" yelled Snorunt. Snorunt had a trick up it's.. ermm... eskimo coat thingy. Snorunt used Double Team, and a dozen Snorunt were all dispersed around the battlefield. The Rollout hit one of the illusion Snorunt and the actual Snorunt revealed itself. You hit miles away from it! It giggled, mocking you. "Don't let it tease you Alex!" Honey told you, thinking that she knew it all now that she had caught her first two pokemon...
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

A day of Rejoice  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of Rejoice    A day of Rejoice  EmptyMon May 09, 2011 10:28 pm

"This doesn't seem to be working. Maybe I should change tactics, obviously the Snorunt is basically at its last stands," Alex quickly retreated Solosis and then sent out, "Go Slowpoke,"His voice boomed and blared, it nearly shocked him himself. "Now pay attention Green, this is the pokemon I am trying to catch, okay?" Alex did not need to say any more because just the word 'catch' was all she needed to hear. "Well," Alex began, "Thats more like it. Now I want to change our tactics up a bit, so use yawn and then use curse when yawn hits the pokemon," A pink bubble emitted out of Slowpokes mouth heading straight for the Snorunt. It was about to pop and when it did, Slowpoke would use Curse, now lets see what might happen next shall we?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A day of Rejoice  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of Rejoice    A day of Rejoice  Empty

Back to top Go down

A day of Rejoice
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Valor :: Trash Can :: Trash-
Jump to: