Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

A day of Rejoice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 16/Alex
Pokemon Team:

A day of Rejoice  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A day of Rejoice    A day of Rejoice  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:05 am

First topic message reminder :

After capturing slowpoke,Alex thought that today would be a good day to train his pokemon and also catch another one to complete his team. As he let everyone loose from their balls he told them where they were. "Okay Guys we are at the Daisy Town. There should be a lot of pokemon here, and maybe we might battle some. Also I am looking for a pokemon," Alex held up his pokedex as he showed it to his team, All of them at first looked at the pokemon in confusion, "This is Snorunt, I would like to have this pokemon on our team if we can manage to find it, but also in the process I would like us all to battle some pokemon so we can train up for gym battles and such," Alex smiled as him and his pokemon began to walk.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 13, Lunick Aquite
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: A day of Rejoice    A day of Rejoice  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:26 pm

The bubble popped in Snorunt's shivering face. "Sno...sno...sno..." yawned Snorunt as it fell into a deep, deep sleep.
Of course, Slowpoke was not ghost-type. So Curse would work completely differently to if perhaps Snorunt's evolution Froslass was using it. Slowpoke became evidently slower, but it seemed more defensive and strong. Snorunt was still snoozing. "Hey Alex, nice tactic!" said Honey as she scribbled down notes... What would happen now?
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: A day of Rejoice    A day of Rejoice  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 8:52 pm

This is it...Alex looked at the snorunt, he knew not to underestimate the situation. His eyes. Looked almost, appealing. Astonishing. Acceptable. He was really in the zoner right now and he didn't want not the slightest mistake occur. Mistake were okay however, but only when in the right time of the right place. "Calma," He said to slowpoke, "Use Tackle. Full...force." Those words came out of his mouth. They slipped out in an oozy smoke and fell to the floor as it began to hover over Slowpoke who was already charging to the sleeping snorunt. This tackle would be deadly.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: A day of Rejoice    A day of Rejoice  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:33 am

The Snorunt was blasted through the air after the force of Calma's Tackle. It glided, and tiny snowflakes fizzled behind it's little frame. Snorunt awoken in mid-air, surprised to be floating. "Sno!" screeched the little ice pokemon, crying because of the shock. It fell onto the ground and banged it's head. Snorunt then fainted. "You go!" shouted Honey happilly to Calma.
Calma levelled up!
Level 6!

The Snorunt was lying on the ground.. would you catch it?
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: A day of Rejoice    A day of Rejoice  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 7:47 am

Alex saw this as the opportunity to finally catch that treacherous Snorunt. It has caused a lot of trouble and now it was finally time to put it to an end. Quickly taking an empty pokeball from his belt, Alex enlarged the size of the mechanism and made his hand have conversation with it as it zoomed off his palm and straight toward the snorunt. A red light, so red, came out of the ball and took snorunt in. Now it was only a matter of seconds to see what was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: A day of Rejoice    A day of Rejoice  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 1:27 pm

The Pokemon was pulled into the red beam of light, with a screeching sound surrounding the area.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: A day of Rejoice    A day of Rejoice  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:39 am

There was a blissful silence. Alex's feet took inviting steps to pokeball as the invitations where quite welcoming. His slowpoke was in the background jumping with joy as a smile began to crawl upon his face and plant itself in the area where his mouth is suppose to be. You could feel the victory he had had on his spirit that day because all of his pokemon came out of there pokeballs because they felt his happiness. What was this happiness Alex was feeling? Walking nonchalant to the pokeball Alex picked it up. The ball felt cold in his hand. "Almost complete," Alex looked at honey after saying so, giving her the occasional 'thumbs up', Telling her its a go.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: A day of Rejoice    A day of Rejoice  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:37 am

"Well done Alex!" shouted Honey. She was very overexcited. "One day, I'm gonna train so well, that I'll defeat you with my Vespiquen, Vanilluxe, Emolga, Camerupt, and all the others I get!" She was already planning her battling team! Honey took a strange photo of you. 'Click, click, clickitty, click!' was the noise the device made. "This is my pad!" Honey told you. "With this, I can come and visit you, and it'll also give me updates on the pokemon you catch and the battles you win!" She said happily as she skipped away. "See you later!" shouted Honey. She ran off, with her Combee at her side, into the sunset...
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: A day of Rejoice    A day of Rejoice  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 5:02 pm

(I'm Finished with this rp ty on modding me)
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: A day of Rejoice    A day of Rejoice  - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 4:32 am

(It's fine, anytime! I enjoyed it!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day of Rejoice    A day of Rejoice  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A day of Rejoice
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Valor :: Trash Can :: Trash-
Jump to: