Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

Start of my Journey, onward to Mortayo City!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Start of my Journey, onward to Mortayo City! Empty
PostSubject: Start of my Journey, onward to Mortayo City!   Start of my Journey, onward to Mortayo City! EmptySat May 28, 2011 5:13 pm

(Hope I'm doing this right)

Jason received his Eevee from one of the family's butlers "Your parents send their regards as they couldn't make it to give you your pokemon personally and see you head off on your journey" he says as Jason sighs and takes the pokemon's pokeball "I know" he says as he waves good bye as he leaves and goes on his adventure by going to the closest city with a gym.... Mortayo City but first as everyone knew there were the Isido Meadows to cross but this would be a good chance to train his newly acquired pokemon as well as to befriend any new ones.

As he walked through town with a backpack a pokemon he didn't even know. So he grabs the pokemon's pokeball from his right side attached to his belt (That's where he keeps his team's pokeballs) and sends out the pokeball "Go!" he calls out as an Eevee pops out and looks around and up to Jason "Ee?" it says questions who it's new trainer was "I'm Jason, hope we can be friends..." he says but pauses after realizing he should probably name the Eevee since as everyone knew if you give a pokemon a nickname they'll be more likely to bond with it's trainer. "Foxie?" he suggests as the Eevee just stared at him "Vee...." it says probably because Jason didn't know it was a male "Jewel?" Jason asks as the Eevee shakes it's head no "Eevee!" it says as Jason now realizes "Oh... your a male hmmm. What about Stevie? Stevie the Eevee?" Jason asks as the Eevee merely shrugged "As long as it wasn't a girl's name" it thought to itself.

"Alright Stevie let's get across this meadow so we can get our first badge" Jason says smiling as he never was so happy to get out of the mansion and finally get out of Isido Town but the only thing that was in his way was a wide meadow of flowers and a field of wild pokemon. "Alright Stevie be careful, wild pokemon can pop out at any time" Jason said as Eevee smiled at the thought of wild pokemon trying to stand in it's way.

Last edited by Ace on Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:07 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Didn't know I don't start with pokeballs)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Start of my Journey, onward to Mortayo City!   Start of my Journey, onward to Mortayo City! EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:08 pm

{You don't actually start with pokeballs, you need to purchase them in the shop area}

There was a rustling in the grass nearby, before a pink ball with green sprouts popped out, bounding along on the wind gently, chanting its name sweetly. "Hoppip, hoppip," it went, the breeze blowing it around in a bouncing manner.

Another rustle could be heard as a green Pokemon popped out, resembling a monkey. It had a sprout out of the top of its head, which could easily be mistaken for a large piece of broccoli, and a long tail with tiny leaves at the end. It ran along, chasing after the Hoppip playfully. The Pansage bounced it, pushing into the air to watch it get carried away by the wind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Start of my Journey, onward to Mortayo City!   Start of my Journey, onward to Mortayo City! EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:06 am

(Lol whoops my bad, I guess I gotta change that then)

Stevie immediately sees the two grass pokemon and runs over to play along with them since obviously they weren't fighting each other. "Well now's my chance to catch..." Jason spoke before realizing he'd forgotten to pick up pokeballs at the poke-mart before leaving town. Staring back at his Eevee nudging the pink ball pokemon towards the Pansage. "Oh well at least the world is peaceful here" he said deciding he wouldn't leave his Eevee by himself especially since he made some new friends. "I'm going to just stay here for a while" he said sitting in the vast field of flowers as the breeze of the wind continued to move softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Start of my Journey, onward to Mortayo City!   Start of my Journey, onward to Mortayo City! EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 11:32 am

{If you go purchase some pokeballs ooc you can find one in the field if you want to catch something ^^}

The Pansage continued bouncing Hoppip back and forth with the Eevee, similar to a small game of volley ball. Hoppip didn't really seem to mind being the ball either, gently chanting its name as it floated back and forth an the small air currents whenever nudged. Pansage raised itself up onto its tail, Hoppip starting to float higher as a breeze picked up, pushing it back toward the ground. He was simply having too much fun to allow for it to float away just yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Start of my Journey, onward to Mortayo City!   Start of my Journey, onward to Mortayo City! EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 12:26 pm

(Thanks for the tip Fael, I also assume this game of volleyball would increase Eevee's happiness along with the nickname so I just incread happiness by 7 altogether)

Watching the three pokemon play together Jason thought of what the gym leader's pokemon and strategy be, so he looked around to see if anymore pokemon were around and saw a red glint a short distance away. "What could that possibly be?" Jason asked himself as he knew no flower could have a glint like that. As he got up and walked towards the glint he noticed the Pansage along with Hoppip were still playing in the vast field of flowers along with Stevie. So turning back he looked at this glint and realized it was a pokeball "Good timing as well but did a trainer leave it here or was it dropped accidently... or could a pokemon be inside?" Jason asked himself as he picked up the pokeball and clicked the center button and realized it was indeed empty.

Obtained one pokeball

"Now who should I catch..." Jason says to himself once again still not sure about what the Mortayo Gym Leader's strategy or type was. On one hand hoppip was a dual Grass and Flying Type and could avoid attacks from below but on the other hand the Pansage seemed pretty fast and energetic and probably could dish out attacks as well as dodge them. "Let's see if even one of them wants to join me" he says as he walks over towards the game and introduces himself. "I'm Jason, and I'm a trainer on my way towards Mortayo City. Would one of you like to come along and join me on my quest to become the champion?" he asks holding out the pokeball.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Start of my Journey, onward to Mortayo City!   Start of my Journey, onward to Mortayo City! EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:41 am

{There's a list of what adds and subtracts happiness in the rules section. As I'm new on staff on this site, I'm currently not at liberty to say whether the volley would add or not. You also need to purchase the pokeball in the shop section of the forum.}

Pansage tapped Hoppip once more, before it got caught on the wind, and carried away. "Sage..." the green monkey said, slightly saddened by the site. This was when it noticed the trainer had approached. It quickly took a defensive stance, ready to fight. It doesn't seem Pansage will be going all too willingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Start of my Journey, onward to Mortayo City!   Start of my Journey, onward to Mortayo City! EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 7:53 am

"That's what I thought, Eevee use Tail Whip then Tackle Pansage!" Jason said as the fox pokemon slapped Pansage a few times with it's tail then proceeded to run in for a Tackle.

(Alright i don't know the attack system, so you decide if it hits or misses so yeah that's all you Fael)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Start of my Journey, onward to Mortayo City!   Start of my Journey, onward to Mortayo City! EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:01 pm

Pansage' defense was lowered a bit by the tail whip, but it was quick on its feet, performing a five-spoked cartwheel, using its tail to propel it. It let out a bit of a monkey-like laugh as it did so, then faced its opponent. It LEERed at its opponent, Eevee before unsheathing its claws. It quickly ran at him, swiping at the Eevee with a SCRATCHattack!

{As a mod I can auto hit your Eevee, but normally you choose whether or not the Pansage's attacks hit your Eevee.}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Start of my Journey, onward to Mortayo City!   Start of my Journey, onward to Mortayo City! EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:49 am

(Mkay, thanks for the heads up)

"Whoa, that a pretty fast pokemon. That'll be the perfect teammate!" Jason said as Eevee stood it's ground after the scratch. "Let's try Tackle once more!" Jason says as Eevee runs towards the Pansage yet again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Start of my Journey, onward to Mortayo City!   Start of my Journey, onward to Mortayo City! EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 10:41 am

Pansage was struck back by the attack, going right into a back flip to keep on its feet. It hopped back and forth on its feet playfully, seeming to enjoy the battle thus far. It quickly darted forward, scratching at the opponent again!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Start of my Journey, onward to Mortayo City!   Start of my Journey, onward to Mortayo City! EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 2:29 pm

Stevie was getting attacked "Eevee's only damaging attack is Tackle but that doesn't seem to be doing much to Pansage" Jason says to himself as he remembered the pokeball "It's worth a shot, Go Pokeball!" Jason says throwing the pokeball and hitting the Pansage "Alright if Pansage comes back out get ready to Tackle it!" Jason commands as he's pretty sure that didn't catch Pansage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Start of my Journey, onward to Mortayo City!   Start of my Journey, onward to Mortayo City! EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 1:36 pm

Pansage was absorbed into the pokeball, which then began rocking and lighting up. It rocked once...twice...then *POP* Pansage broke free! It quickly ran at the Eevee with its scratch attack as soon as it was out of the pokeball!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start of my Journey, onward to Mortayo City!   Start of my Journey, onward to Mortayo City! Empty

Back to top Go down

Start of my Journey, onward to Mortayo City!
Page 1 of 1