Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

the adventure begins

Go down 
AuthorMessage

the adventure begins Empty
PostSubject: the adventure begins   the adventure begins EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:03 am

daizen was enjoying himselfat the beach with BLADE his snivy.daizen went for a swim but blade stayed at the beach he was scared of water.snivy dag a hole.something pinched or bit blade .he squeled in pain.he backed awav from the hole he was digging."snivvvvvvvyy,"blade shouted.he was calling me.i swam closer to the shore.a pokemon emerged from the hole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the adventure begins   the adventure begins EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:13 am

this pokemon seemed to be an angry krabby. disapointed with what your snivy had done [ruin his home, under the sand] the krabby pointed his pincer claw at the snivy, almost 'demanding' a battle.
What do you do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the adventure begins   the adventure begins EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 10:26 am

(to fight)
snivy use leer.snivy rushed at the anngry krabby.i swam to wards the beach.isaw the angry krabby."i must catch you."i thought.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 16/Alex
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: the adventure begins   the adventure begins EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 11:31 am

(Um sorry for my intrusion but your guys' post are way to short, we have posting rules so please follow them)
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the adventure begins   the adventure begins Empty

Back to top Go down

the adventure begins
Page 1 of 1