Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

PSY-Fi Adventure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 13, Lunick Aquite
Pokemon Team:

PSY-Fi Adventure Empty
PostSubject: PSY-Fi Adventure   PSY-Fi Adventure EmptyThu May 19, 2011 1:25 pm

After returning from Boshino Adscene, with my new caught Pichu, I decided to explore the vast Lilac Isle. I was told there was some excellent psychic and flying types roaming here, and I was sure to check it out. I took out three trading cards from when I was younger, a past phase of mine was these cards, and on each one was a pokemon. "Hey Kiri, each of these pokemon are found here!" I told my inquisitive Snivy, who stared at the glossy paper in amazement. "Pichu chupi!" I heard as my little electric type erupted from it's pokeball in my pocket. It seemed that Pichu wanted to make the decisions for today. One the cards were, a Munna, A Ralts, and a Elgyem. "These are all psychic pokemon guys, we'll look for a flying type later I suppose." I told my pokemon, obviously not including Corphish, who was fast asleep in his pokeball. Pichu pointed with it's dainty hand at the picture of the Munna. "Okay then team, lets go!" I shouted trying to encourage my *cough* lazy *cough* team. We ran further into the island...
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 15/Bambi
Pokemon Team:

PSY-Fi Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSY-Fi Adventure   PSY-Fi Adventure EmptyFri May 20, 2011 3:55 pm

"Swuh. Swabluuu!" cried a Pokemon, who was thrown onto the ground by something that was out of sight. Out popped a mean Mime Jr., who was pantomiming a really mean attitude. He growled and put up a fist, before pounding it into the ground right where Swablu had been. Luckily, the bird Pokemon was fast enough to cry out in a frightened way AND dodge the attack. Spotting you, it flew towards the human girl and your Pokemon. It shivered and chirped in a scared way, hiding behind you.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PSY-Fi Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSY-Fi Adventure   PSY-Fi Adventure EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:56 am

"Poor thing..." I thought, as this Swablu look absolutely terrified.
I looked inquistively at the Mime.Jr, as these pokemon were usually cute, and animated in their personality, something must have really wound it up to make it flip this badly. Okay, none of my pokemon had a particular advantage against the psychic pokemon, but then again, none had weaknesses. A bit of training wouldn't hurt, and I'd be helping the Swablu out too! "Chupi! This is your chance! Thundershock that Mime.Jr!" I commanded my new buddy, who was a bit weaker than my other two level wise, so he needed this. "Hey Swablu." I told the Swablu as I knelt to it's level, after ordering my Pichu. This little pokemon was definitely a cutie! 0_0.
I patted it gently on it's azure head, trying not to mess up the sprouts of blue feathers on it's tiny head. I just hoped I could rescue it, as this did evolve into a dragon type, and although my target was Munna, I would love a flying type too...
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PSY-Fi Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSY-Fi Adventure   PSY-Fi Adventure EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:17 pm

The Mime Jr. glared at Chupi, and then proceeded to walk up to it all proud like, it's nose in the air... right before it got zapped by Thundershock. Looking pretty fried, the Mime Jr. growled, but then put on a false, kind face. It leaped over to your Chupi and started tickling the Pichu, wiggling its hands all around its sensitive sides and whatnot.

The Swablu just covered itself up with its cottony wings and shivered, still chirping in a frightened way.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PSY-Fi Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSY-Fi Adventure   PSY-Fi Adventure EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:29 pm

Pichu looked really happy being tickles, not seeing how it was being decieved.
"Chupi, Thundershock it!" I shouted to Chupi, as he began to charge up sparks on his pink cheek pads. "Aww Swablu... Shh....Shh..." I whispered assertively to it, desperately trying to calm the little one down...
I stroked it's fluffy wings, in a gentle manner...
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PSY-Fi Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSY-Fi Adventure   PSY-Fi Adventure EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:38 pm

Mime Jr. was smart this time. As soon as he heard that command, he scowled and hopped off of Chupi, dodging his Thundershock attack. He stuck his weird-looking palms out and cried out. A blast of psychic power shot out of his body and barreled its way straight towards Chupi. Confusion, obviously.

Swablu just sighed and stopped shivering a little.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PSY-Fi Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSY-Fi Adventure   PSY-Fi Adventure EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:48 pm

The psychic beam hit my little Pichu, who looked a bit less confident than his usual self. "Pichu, keep on using the Thundershocks!" I yelled, as I pulled a blue pokeblock from by back and offered it to the little cute chick. I grabbed Kiri's pokeball from my belt, just in case something bad happened...
The Mime.Jr seemed like the most manipulative pokemon I'd ever seen...
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PSY-Fi Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSY-Fi Adventure   PSY-Fi Adventure EmptySat May 21, 2011 5:22 pm

Mime Jr. tried to deflect this Thundershock with Barrier. See, barrier only upped physical defense a lot, but... well, it was like a wall. The weak Thundershock bounced off, but at the same time, the wall was shattered before it could enhance Jr.'s stats.

Steamed, the Mime Jr. cried out angrily.

Swablu just shuddered. It wasn't quite ready to come out yet, especially with Mime Jr. raging like that.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PSY-Fi Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSY-Fi Adventure   PSY-Fi Adventure EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:33 am

"Chupi! Return!" I yelled to my Pichu, as I knew maybe this could be hard for him, and of course, all pokemon that help get EXP. "Go Belle!" I shouted, as I tossed a glittering pokeball onto the battlefield. From it came my strongest pokemon, Shiny Minccino. Minccino ran at me and sat on my head, tickling my nose with it's long, fluffy tail. "Hey Belle. Help me out here, that Mime.Jr is being really mean towards this Swablu!" I pointed at the little bird, but Belle just turned her nose up. "I'll give you some dirty coins to clean if you do!" I bribed Minccino. (Blackmail is such a nasty word.) Minccino jumped onto the battlefield, and was ready to battle the Mime.Jr. "Belle, use Pound, and knock it off balance!" I told Belle as I continued comforting the blue chick...
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PSY-Fi Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSY-Fi Adventure   PSY-Fi Adventure EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:10 am

The Mime Jr. wasn't... so smart. He was just a big... small* bully! >:I He obviously didn't know that Minccino was much stronger than him, and even if he did, he would have probably puffed out his chest and still tried to whack it. Dumb thing. Surprised at the rodent's speed, Mime Jr. cried out as it got whacked, or Pounded, but the little paw that was a nub. owo He flew about five feet away before skidding on his face, and scowling. He got up and started pantomiming. He was putting up a Barrier, it seemed. Upping Defense... by a lot. Not like Harden, as Barrier upped it more.

Swablu peaked an eye out from under its fluffy feathers, watching the battle go down...
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PSY-Fi Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSY-Fi Adventure   PSY-Fi Adventure EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:16 am

"Now Belle! The Barrier goes up from the bottom of Mime.Jr! Hit it on the top of it's head!" I commanded to my Minccino. I saw Swablu peeking a look at the battle, probably seeing if Mime.Jr was getting the payback it deserved. Belle charged at the Mime.Jr, and was Pounding it. Minccino actually looked happy, and it was taking this whole thing as a game. Minccino usually took everything as a game, like the time we went to the riverside and saw a shoal of Carvanha, ouch. I patted Swablu more, and waited for this little bully to be defeated.
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PSY-Fi Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSY-Fi Adventure   PSY-Fi Adventure EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:20 am

Mime Jr. scowled and, probably to your surprise, used ANOTHER Barrier, this time having it go from the TOP, down to the bottom. Yeah. He could do it diagonally, sideways, starting from the middle as a circle or triangle, or just about anything.

The Pound smashed through the first barrier, as he was about five feet away and that thing moved pretty darned quickly, but then only managed to smack the other Barrier. It cracked, then finished forming. Mime Jr. scowled at your Minccino again and prepared for a Confusion attack.

"Wablu."
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PSY-Fi Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSY-Fi Adventure   PSY-Fi Adventure EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:28 am

"Jump on it's head, and Tickle on it's nose! Then Pound!" I told my Minccino, who was skipping around laughing, forgetting that this Mime.Jr nearly killed the lil' Swablu that I was trying to comfort. Minccino was still dancing before it heard my command. "Chino!" yelled Minccino as it leaped on top of Mime's head, and tickled it's red nose. It then lifted it's fluffy pinkish tail, which woulda been gray, if she wasn't so special being shiny and all. She was ready to Pound this Mime...
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PSY-Fi Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSY-Fi Adventure   PSY-Fi Adventure EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:32 am

As a Tickle user himself, and since his nose really wasn't so ticklish as it was round, Mime Jr. grinned. This was the chance he had been waiting for. He stopped his Confusion attack and reached up, tickling under Minccino's arms and at its sides and sensitive, fluffy ears. If that didn't seem to be working, Mime Jr. would just try to blast it with Confusin again.

Swablu just kept watching, mostly.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PSY-Fi Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSY-Fi Adventure   PSY-Fi Adventure EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:42 am

I was really, really starting to get frustrated with the Mime.Jr. It as giving me a terrible migrane, and Minccino didn't look to impressed either. She was always used to winning, storming the battles, and seeing the pokemon in utter confusion at her rare colour scheme. This Mime.Jr seemed just as strong as her, at the lil' cutie was full of jealously. In her rage, without even needing an order from me, she shoved the Mime.Jr away from her and struck him right on the head with her tail, the move Pound...
I kept on stroking the timid and shy Swablu.
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PSY-Fi Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSY-Fi Adventure   PSY-Fi Adventure EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:48 am

Well, the Mime Jr. only seemed strong because he put on that act. Barrier didn't do much... really, it only lessened the hurt. With this last Pound attack, the Mime Jr. was knocked aside and was out cold.

Swablu finally unfurled its wings and flapped, making sure the Mime Jr. was actually fainted. It had pulled this trick on the bird in the first place. It pretended to need help, then attacked. Crazy thing.

Swablu hopped around nervously, chittering and unintentionally cleaning things with its cottony wings. Obviously, it was still unsure.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PSY-Fi Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSY-Fi Adventure   PSY-Fi Adventure EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:57 am

(Does Minccino level up? I thought it was one battle per level for under lvl 16's,)
"Nice work Belle!" I shouted to my Minccino, as I threw some rusty coins for her to clean, her tail pricked up and she began to dust all of her cares away. <3. "Hey Swablu..." I told the little chick, who seemed quite nervous. "Belle got rid of the bully, your safe now!" I cheered, trying to encourage it to cheer up. I patted the Swablu and held out a shiny new pokeball. "Swablu, would you like to come with us? We'll train you up so strong that you could beat ten bullies at once! What do you say?" I asked as I gently tapped it on the head with the pokeball....
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PSY-Fi Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSY-Fi Adventure   PSY-Fi Adventure EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:07 am

(...Ohright. Thing is, I'm used to people keeping track of their own levels. But yeah, Minccino levels up.)

Swablu stopped hopping around, and instead, looked up at and listened to you. The Swablu didn't really say anything... but the look in its eyes said that it was obviously, very grateful to you and your Minccino. When the Pokeball tapped its head, it opened and bathed the bird in a red light, before absorbing it. Then, the Pokeball started shaking.

Shookashooka. Shookashooka. Dung.
Spoiler:

So now, all there was left was that mean Mime Jr....
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PSY-Fi Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSY-Fi Adventure   PSY-Fi Adventure EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:30 am

I threw yet another pokeball, hoping to catch it. Even though it was a bully, I couldn't help myself.

After throwing the pokeball, I decided I din't need a Munna anymore, and if the capture succeded or failed, I would be leaving.
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PSY-Fi Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSY-Fi Adventure   PSY-Fi Adventure EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:34 am

The Pokeball hit the Mime Jr. who punched the air in his sleep. Like the Swablu, the ball absorbed Mime Jr. in a flash of red light. Again, the ball started to shake.

Shookashooka. Shookashooka. Dung.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PSY-Fi Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSY-Fi Adventure   PSY-Fi Adventure Empty

Back to top Go down

PSY-Fi Adventure
Page 1 of 1