Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

The Adventure Begins!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucas Attwood

Lucas Attwood

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name:
Pokemon Team:

The Adventure Begins! Empty
PostSubject: The Adventure Begins!   The Adventure Begins! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:51 pm

Lucas' alarm clock blared a tinny electronic note through the speakers at precisely 9 AM, the tone continuing to beep until Lucas had had enough and hit the off button, slowly turning himself around, he was still somewhat tired, but he couldn't laze around today, as today was his big day, no time to stick at home. He had to go and get his first pokemon and start his adventure. He slipped on his shoes and waistcoat, picking them up from off his chair, he had slept clothed today, probably because he was reading late and just fell asleep. He made his way downstairs where his mother and father were at the table. "Hey mom,dad,sorry I'm running late, I can't talk much." he spoke to his parents, his father responded. "It's alright son, your mother made you a sandwich, get moving boy, make me proud." his father spoke to his son, smiling at him. His mother speaking to Lucas afterwards. "I'll miss you! Don't forget to keep in contact!" She beamed, ruffling her son's hair before picking up his cap and putting it on Lucas's head. "Make us proud, my son." She smiled, patting his shoulder. "Now off you go, you have a busy day ahead of you." "Alright then..." Lucas responded, waving goodbye to his parents, picking up his rucksack on the way out, opening the door and into Isido Town.

He began to walk towards the laboratory, knocking on the door a few times. "Hello? It's me, Lucas, you wanted me to see you about a pokemon?" He hollered.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 16/Alex
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins!   The Adventure Begins! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:12 pm

The day in Isido was just beautiful. Everything was in bloom with a plethora of colors colliding with colors. Flowers and petals falling from sky in a pattern ever so elegant. As you knocked on the door to the lab you were isntantly greeted by a towering figure. It was hard to tell what it was at first because it was so close to you but then it said, "Exeggcutor~" It looked down at you and you could tell it was the Professors famous Exeggcutor. its heads all smiled at you as it directed you in the lab. You would see it was a pretty relaxed day as the lab assistants all seemed to be in a chill type of mood. Exeggcutor looked at you again and smiled as it used psychic on you lifting you up to the top of a staircase in front of the professors door.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net
Lucas Attwood

Lucas Attwood

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins!   The Adventure Begins! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:29 pm

As Lucas opened the door he almost walked directly into something, letting out a slight gasp of shock, looking up, it was a pokemon, he didn't know which one it was exatly, but all he knew is that it was absolutely gigantic, he hoped he wouldn't hurt him, but then the pokemon spoke out its' own name, oh, this was an Exeggutor, this was most likely the professor's, as he had heard rumors about the professor possessing one of these pokemon and this must've been it. He entered the laboratory, looking around, seeing most of the scientists at work, he wondered where the professor's office actually WAS. But his guessing stopped when the Exeggutor picked him up "W-Whoa hey!" he exclaimed in surprise, before he was put down in front of the staircase leading to the professor's office. "Oh, thanks." He smiled to the pokemon, before walking up the staircase and entering her office. "Hello? It's me, Lucas." He presented himself. "I came to see you about getting my first pokemon..." he continued.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins!   The Adventure Begins! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:38 pm

As you stepped in the office after walking up the stairs the professor would be behind her desk writing in some notebooks and signing off papers. She didn't notice you at first as she was really into her work. When you had addressed yourself to her that's when she really noticed you and stopped everything in which she had been doing. "Oh joy!!" She boomed as she jumped over her desk only to grab you by the arm and run down the hallway outside her office to a room full of pokeballs, "You're here," She continued as she stopped smack dab in the middle of the room. There were pokeballs everywhere. The only questionwas which one was yours.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Attwood

Lucas Attwood

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins!   The Adventure Begins! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:56 pm

Lucas was somewhat shocked at her enthusiasm, she was obviously someone who was very interested in pokemon and took great pleasure in helping trainers start their journeys, he was yanked towards a table full of pokeballs, so much choice, which one should he choose? He simply picked one of the pokeballs out at random. Looking at the professor afterwards. "Uh, which pokemon is this?" he asked curiously, he couldn't just choose a pokemon at random, he needed to know which one he had, preferably a Ghost type.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins!   The Adventure Begins! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:06 pm

As the professor looked at you she smiled as you picked up one of the pokeballs. She giggled a bit as she forgot to explain not all of the pokemon on the table were actually ready to be taken away from the lab, "That my friend is a gyarados," She said as she smiled at you again walking away as if you could have the pokemon. For several minutes she stood still as if she wanted you to have the pokemon. This was too good to be true, then the ship sinks. She snatches the ball away from you and hands you another pokemon. "here is the pokemon I was going to give you, it is a ghastly," She smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Attwood

Lucas Attwood

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins!   The Adventure Begins! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:19 pm

He beamed as she mentioned that the pokemon contained in this sphere was a Gyarados, which was a massively powerful pokemon which evolved from the humble and rather pathetic Magikarp, he was rather excited, she seemed as if she was actually going to let him have the powerful Dragon type pokemon, but a few minutes later she snatched the ball from him and replaced it with another one, he was somewhat disappointed, but hey, he figured it'd be too good to be true in the first place, and starting off with such a powerful pokemon was incredibly unlikely in the first place. But he smiled at her when she mentioned that it was a Gastly, which evolved into the immensely powerful Gengar over time, a pokemon very powerful and very adept in combat. Gastly was also completely immune to Ground and Normal type moves. Which made it a pokemon with few weaknesses, apart from the move Foresight and Odor Sleuth. He pressed the button on the pokeball, releasing the Gastly from its' spherical cage. It immediately covered Lucas in noxious gas, causing him to pass out in a few seconds. As Gastly was famous for being capable of doing. "Uuuugh..." He groaned as he was knocked out.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins!   The Adventure Begins! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:04 pm

"Oh dear," The professor said with a reassuring look on her face as she looked at the gastly for a moment before coming to your aid. She dug in her pocket and whipped out some smelling salts in which she placed underneath your nose. The smell was to strong to take in even the professor had to cover her noise as she pulled it out of her lab coat pocket. The gastly scurried back to its pokeball because of the invigorating aroma. "This should do the trick," She said voice muffled as her eyes begun to water a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Attwood

Lucas Attwood

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins!   The Adventure Begins! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:56 pm

Lucas immediately woke up as the smelling salts made contact with his nose, breathing in, waking him up pretty much instantly. "Holy heck...Okay, I should probably keep him outside from now on..." he chuckled. "Sorry about that." he apologized nervously, scratching the back of his head out of embarassment, chuckling nervously, he slowly got up, well, Gastly was a ghost type, and was indeed a very powerful pokemon once evolved, so Lucas figured he'd take it. "I'll take him. I'll name him Phantom." He smirked, "Thanks Professor!" he politely thanked, rushing out of the office and outside, his adventure was going to begin, he had finally gotten his first pokemon. And now he had to go and catch some more to form a team.

Last edited by Landon Attwood on Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins!   The Adventure Begins! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:47 pm

((((There is really nothing more for me to say here, are you going to exit this thread?))))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins!   The Adventure Begins! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Adventure Begins!
Page 1 of 1