Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

The Journey Begins

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mysterion

Mysterion

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 15/Mysterion
Pokemon Team:

The Journey Begins Empty
PostSubject: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:39 am

As Mysterion walked up to the laboratory he looked at how its huge iron shape was taking up a great natural scene and was disgusted. He than looked at Viper with a burning passion and looked into her aura and saw she was also enraged. He than said, "Viper I know we are both enraged over this building, but it's here to stay. Now we have to go inside to get the starter kit so that we can save Flower Paradise." They than walked up to the sliding glass doors and walked inside the extravagant building.
Back to top Go down
Driz

Driz

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 19/Mysie
Pokemon Team:

The Journey Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:07 pm

It wasn't a particularly busy day. There were a few other children and teenagers scattered across the lobby, either playing with their new partners or waiting anxiously for their turns. "Name?" The receptionist asks as you approach, not bothering to look up from her computer. A Magnemite hovered idly over her shoulder, staring at you indifferently. When she does finally shift her gaze towards you, she notices the Pokèmon lingering by your feet before jotting down a note. She mumbles something under her breath as she watches you expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Mysterion

Mysterion

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

The Journey Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:13 pm

He tells the receptionist in a dark voice, "My name is Mysterion and I'm here for my stuff. I'm not really in the mood to wait, so could you speed this up." He than stares at the Magnemite and gazes at it's aura and sees that it is in a curious mood. Mysterion than said to the Magnemite, "Hello Magnemite. I am a friend of Pokemon everywhere, so that includes you." He than walks to a seat and says, "When it's my turn I'll be here." As he sits in the uncomfortable metal chair he notices each Pokemon's aura is happy and it makes him feel good inside.
Back to top Go down
Driz

Driz

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

The Journey Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:21 pm

"Excuse me?" The woman calls a moment after you take a seat. "I don't have any appointments by a 'Mysterion,'" she exhales tiredly- clearly uninterested. "Do you have your trainer's license on you, sir?"

Magnemite spun mid-air, continuing to watch you from afar. It buzzed at Snivy in greeting before returning to an upright position. It seemed to be acting like a guard, despite being one of the smallest creatures in the entire building.
Back to top Go down
Mysterion

Mysterion

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

The Journey Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:26 pm

He got up and walked towards the receptionist, "No I don't have a trainer's liscense, but it be best if you made me an appointment." He than glared down at her with intent hidden under his mask. Viper followed up by jumping on his shoulder to further intimidate her. "Now it would be nice if you would make me an appointment is all im saying," said Mysterion before he walked back to his seat with a grimace on his face. He than shouted across the room, "Or we could have a battle to let me in. Your Magnemite vs my Viper if your game." He than stood there and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Driz

Driz

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

The Journey Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:30 pm

"Or I could just call security and get you locked up." She scoffed.

"Look, you understand, don't you? I can't let you in unless you have an appointment or a license. That would be illegal." She sighed, gesturing towards a man in the far corner of the room with a Machoke by his side. "You most likely already have an appointment, considering you came all this way. I just don't have an appointment under the name 'Mysterion'. Is that your real name, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Mysterion

Mysterion

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

The Journey Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:33 pm

"No that is not. My name is Tyson Blane for your information, but I prefer not to use it after the accident at sea," said Mysterion. He than walked towards the receptionist and looked intently at the receptionist and asked with greet curiosity, "So is there a Tyson Blane under your appointment list?" He than stared at Magnemite curiously while he waited for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Driz

Driz

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

The Journey Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:38 pm

"...Yep. Here it is, 'Blane, Tyson.' Your due in two minutes. Perfect, go on in." The woman smiled, and it's unclear as to whether or not she was genuinely happy to be over the mix-up, or just glad to be rid of you. Magnemite waved it's 'arms' as you walked by, dismissing you. There were a couple other kids in the room when you entered, both equally anticipating what was soon to come; their very own Pokèmon. You stood out, since you already had your partner.

"Hi there." A young woman with long auburn hair greeted you cheerfully, sitting on a desk with a Murkrow perched upon her shoulders. "I'm Professor Hawthorn. You must be Tyson, right?"
Back to top Go down
Mysterion

Mysterion

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

The Journey Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:41 pm

Mysterion answered, "Yes I am Professor. Now I'm just here to get my stuff and be on my way. O yeah and by the way call me Mysterion." As he waited for the Professor to get him his stuff, he stared at Murkrow's aura and saw that he was highly protective of his trainer, the Professor which made him feel good again to know that Pokemon around are friends with their trainers.
Back to top Go down
Driz

Driz

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

The Journey Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:49 pm

"Alright Mysterion. Right this way." She said, leading him towards a row of shelves filled with Pokèmon merchandise. The other two boys were still deciding on which Pokèmon they wanted as their starter, so she left Murkrow with them to insure that they didn't try to steal anything while her back was turned. A Houndoom was sprawled lazily on the marble floor of the laboratory, just near the shelves. It lifted its head in greeting before going back to its nap. "This warm weather is making him sleepy." The professor cooed, smiling warmly at the sight of the slumbering canine. "Alright, so. First off, before I give you anything-" she reached into her pocket and pulled out a slip of sealed paper.

"Your license. Just write your name with pen. Make sure its your birth name, mind you- or you'll have trouble with the authorities if you ever decide to battle officially. Like in a gym." She hands you a pen.
Back to top Go down
Mysterion

Mysterion

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

The Journey Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:54 pm

"Ok Professor I'll write my full name," said Mysterion. He grabbed the pen and paper from the Professor and wrote down his name than after he was done, he stared at Houndoom and saw it was just sleeply infact, so the Professor was right. This let Mysterion know that he could be a little bit less cold towards the Professor since she was able to understand the Pokemon and they seemed to trust and respect her. He walked up to her after and said, "Ok Professor it's all done, now what?"
Back to top Go down
Driz

Driz

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

The Journey Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 4:37 am

"Now we get you your things. I'm sure you're dying to get out of here." The woman chuckled before leading Mysterion back to her desk, grabbing one of the three mesh knapsacks sitting on top of it. Five pokèballs could be seen through the netting, as well as a few other miscellaneous items.

Knapsack contents:

"The pokèdex, pokèballs and transceiver are all part of the standard package. I always throw in a little something extra." The professor winked as she pressed her index finger to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Mysterion

Mysterion

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

The Journey Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:57 am

Mysterion grabbed the knapsack from her and said, "Thank you Professor. You've been very helpful." He than turned and started to walk away with Viper on his shoulder when he also said, "However, I still don't agree with how much of nature you have taken up." He than walked outside and left the laboratory.
Back to top Go down
Driz

Driz

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

The Journey Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 3:19 pm

End of thread, topic closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Journey Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins Empty

Back to top Go down

The Journey Begins
Page 1 of 1