Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

Battle Section No'1 *New Scheme*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 13, Lunick Aquite
Pokemon Team:

Battle Section No'1 *New Scheme* Empty
PostSubject: Battle Section No'1 *New Scheme*   Battle Section No'1 *New Scheme* EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 3:44 am

Welocme. So basically you will be battling a trainer controlled my a member of staff. And you can get a reward. So yeah. Once someone has battled a trainer, I will move that to the old archives section, as it would be different in the light that we all battle different people, different pokemon, different rewards. This was an idea from Alex and I, and this is for the 'revival squad' if you will, as we're going to revive and revitalise this site!
So this is who you'll be fighting, and 'cause it's the first, there will be a pretty cool reward. There pokemon will be the same as the one you're battling them with at that moment.
So just start the battle below.
Battle Section No'1 *New Scheme* 23uo7z6
Clarissa the young clairvoyant
Her Pokemon team:
Battle Section No'1 *New Scheme* 562
Yamask
Male
Level ____
Moves: (The moves that it has at the same level as your pokemon)
Ability: Mummy
Battle Section No'1 *New Scheme* 359
Absol
Male
Level ____
Ability: Super Luck
Battle Section No'1 *New Scheme* 360
Wynaut
Male
Level ____
Ability: Shadow Tag

If you defeat Clarissa...
You will recieve...

An level 5 pokemon. It's a secret as to what it is yet, but I will PM you as to what the pokemon is, so that you can add it to your party/box.
But first!
Lets Battle!

Back to top Go down

Battle Section No'1 *New Scheme*
Page 1 of 1