Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

A couple questions.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

A couple questions. Empty
PostSubject: A couple questions.   A couple questions. EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 1:13 am

I just registered for this site and am seeing if I would like to join it. Here are a couple of questions I have.

1. Where does one keep track of all their inventory and credits and such?

2. About the training how can one have a plot topicand a training topic at the same time?

3. Is Raltz on the common list because I spent ten minutes trying to find that page, and also if I can get Raltz would it be possible in it's later stage instead of it evolving into Gardevoir could it evolve into Gallade?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple questions.   A couple questions. EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 1:25 am

I just thought of another one.

4. I was looking at the character creation and a guy who's character is Bill Dorlet said he had 2 pokemon starting out and it was accepted so can one have 2 pokemon starting out?

5. If four is true than is cubone a common pokemon also?
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: A couple questions.   A couple questions. EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 2:49 am

Hello and welcome to the site!

1) You can access the character sheet from your profile.
just click on "profile" on the navigation bar at the top or a page.

2) You can imagine they happen into different times.
The training thread may happen after the plot one, so that you can add the gained level to your pokèmon only when you start a new plot thread, after the completion of the current one.

3) I don't actually know if ralts is in the common pokèmon for this region.
You should check each area and town subforum for their encounter list, and see if ralst is in the common section of at least one of them.
(We should probably make a list of all the common pokèmon in each area under a single thread, but I actually lack the time to do so...)

4) I think it's better to avoid to start with two pokèmon at the same time. I'm not exactly a 100% staff member, so I'm suggesting you stick by the rules and pick only one pokèmon to start.

5) You should check the common lists in the various areas to see if a cubone is common or not.

That said, I renew my welcome to the site.
Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Bill

Bill

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: Ito Soroto/ 17
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: A couple questions.   A couple questions. EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 2:54 am

Okay now my character has two pokemon, i started with the Eevee and then i became a mod and got a second thats it. All clear now?
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 13, Lunick Aquite
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: A couple questions.   A couple questions. EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 5:01 am

For number three, you can;t have it in a later stage, because everybody else gets their starter in it's most basic form, which wouldn't be fair.

And Terra, you are a full staff member, we're even above global and normal mods.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 16/Alex
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: A couple questions.   A couple questions. EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 9:48 am

I hope everything is summed up, I am giving prizes to people who join the site, sense we are at a lack of members, and everyone knows how much I love to give prizes a way, so I hope you have a fun time here, enjoy ^^
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: A couple questions.   A couple questions. EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 9:56 am

To iceshard
What I meant in q 3 was that when my pokemon evolves later on can I get a Gallade instead of a Gardevoir.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: A couple questions.   A couple questions. EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 10:16 am

You don't need to say too IceShard, like a letter. I'm not thick. XD Lol.

And Alex, I know how much you love giving prizes away. ;) *Hint Hint.* Jk. XD Lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple questions.   A couple questions. EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 10:50 am

So can I make a character?
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: A couple questions.   A couple questions. EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:02 am

If you want to. An Admin will have to accept you though, if you do it now I can give you some tips, and then talk to Alex about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple questions.   A couple questions. EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:11 am

Ok I will
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 16/Alex
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: A couple questions.   A couple questions. EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:52 pm

oh yeah and about the ralts, you can level it up to level 30 after evolving it into a kirlia and you get to choose if you want to evolve it into a gardevoir, but if you want a gallade you have to buy a dawn stone in order to do so.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A couple questions.   A couple questions. Empty

Back to top Go down

A couple questions.
Page 1 of 1