Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

New Honiso Region Admins

Go down 
5 posters

Vote for Two please.
Terra
New Honiso Region Admins Lvote1030%New Honiso Region Admins Rvote10
 30% [ 7 ]
Iceshard
New Honiso Region Admins Lvote1048%New Honiso Region Admins Rvote10
 48% [ 11 ]
Bill
New Honiso Region Admins Lvote1022%New Honiso Region Admins Rvote10
 22% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 23

AuthorMessage
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 16/Alex
Pokemon Team:

New Honiso Region Admins Empty
PostSubject: New Honiso Region Admins   New Honiso Region Admins EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:23 pm

Okay guys, please give thanks to our former site Admins Shiz and Draco, for they have done so much to the site. But do to their inactivity and no reason behind their inactiveness I have relieved them of there duties and they are no longer Admins. It is now time for us to vote for the new site admins:

They ones who I have hand picked are:

Terra
Iceshard
and Bill

Here are my reasons:

Terra~
She is a bright, talented, and intelligent person. I am glad I have gotten to meet her and come to know her as a friend. She is quite the got-to person whenever you have a problem or a question. She actually knows the majority answers to the site questions. I think she would make a good candidate for the Admins because she is a natural born leader and when the time comes, she might be the one to take over this site. Once I resign myself from my duties of course. Until then Keep up the good work Terra ^^.

Iceshard~
He is just amazing. Even though sometimes he can get a fit, he always makes up for it. I just can't explain how proud of him I am...it is just so unbearable. Iceshard is truly one of my favorite members of the site. he has helped out so much, and even when he was struggling with problems on in real life he always came back with a smile. He knows how to express his feelings without shyness apprehending him. He is definitely that one person that I want to become best friends with. In fact I idolize him.

Bill~
Many of you may think why is Bill up here? Well its because bill is the only person who has actually been doing the greatest job of all of the mods. He never complains and he can always get the job done with no questions asked. He has shown more outstanding work than myself and for that I thank him, in fact you should all thank him because he is modding three topics at once and he didn't....doesn't even have to give them the time of day, that is what I call a team player, one that can roll with the punches. Thank you Bill.

Now that you heard my reasons i would like you all to vote. but there is a catch. you have to vote for 2 people sense the two admins demoted are gone.

So here are the People
Terra
Iceshard
Bill

MAY THE VOTING COMMENCE!!!!

Oh and if the event ever occurs that there shall ever be a tie, well I am the tie breaker. So yes. Oh and you vote here kay? anyways good luck.

Also voting ends July 27...so yeah good luck.

Back to top Go down
https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net
Terra

Terra

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: New Honiso Region Admins   New Honiso Region Admins EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:10 am

I'm not sure I have the time to handle the Admin level fo the site, but I'm honored to be chosen for this role.
That said, I voted for Bill and Ice.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 13, Lunick Aquite
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: New Honiso Region Admins   New Honiso Region Admins EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 5:10 am

I'm flattered Alex, thank you so much. My Mom is out of hospital now, but shes still struggling with things, but I feel a lot more at ease.
I don't know who to vote for, as Terra just said herself, she probably can't commit the time, so what should I do?

And, I would be speechless to be chosen for this role.
(Well, I might sing Whip My Hair, but... you know.)
And does this mean two of us will become Admins?
Back to top Go down
Bill

Bill

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: Ito Soroto/ 17
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: New Honiso Region Admins   New Honiso Region Admins EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:30 am

O.O... Ive only been a member let alone a mod for a short time and yet i feel so uterly(?) loved! Thank you so much for this Alex even if i dont get chosen ill be so happy i was nominated!

I vote for Ice and Terra.
Back to top Go down
YellowReaver

YellowReaver

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 'Reaver', 20
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: New Honiso Region Admins   New Honiso Region Admins EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:20 am

As it seems, Ms. Terra and Mr. Ice Shard are tied. T-t-t-tie breaker round! (We also need new mods now -_-)
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: New Honiso Region Admins   New Honiso Region Admins EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:55 am

I obviously voted for Bill and Terra, who would vote for themselves? XD

Well done everybody who is in line for this, any one of us would be brilliant. I would be gutted if I didn;t get it, but I'd be happy for whoever did. :)
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: New Honiso Region Admins   New Honiso Region Admins EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:56 am

Terra wrote:
I'm not sure I have the time to handle the Admin level fo the site, but I'm honored to be chosen for this role.

Just as long as you come every now and then you would be fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Honiso Region Admins   New Honiso Region Admins EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:48 pm

When will the voting ballot end? Will it end when everyone who has posted recently has voted or on a specific date.
Back to top Go down
Bill

Bill

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: New Honiso Region Admins   New Honiso Region Admins EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 5:07 pm

Alex said it is ending on the 27th. Only a few days left now.
Back to top Go down
YellowReaver

YellowReaver

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: New Honiso Region Admins   New Honiso Region Admins EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:27 pm

Terra wrote:

Bill wrote:

I vote for Ice and Terra.

IceShard wrote:
I obviously voted for Bill and Terra, who would vote for themselves? XD

Lies XD I'm not going to say who I voted for, honestly. In fact, I haven't been here for long, so I don't think I've even a right to vote. I voted by judgement of what I've seen so far. WHO WILL WIN?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Honiso Region Admins   New Honiso Region Admins EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:18 pm

I think that all of them are great people who all deserve to be admin. I personally had a hard time choosing who to vote for. In the end, I voted for Ice and Terra because they have been on the site longer and have more experience. But I think all of them would make good admins.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: New Honiso Region Admins   New Honiso Region Admins EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:00 pm

I have come to a Decision. Seeing as how the candidates are okay with how things will end up, here is something so everyone will win.

Congratulations to:
Our New admins Terra and Ice. Be warned that your initiation ceremony will be soon so work on your rping skills if you want to battle me and win (Not saying that your rping skills are bad, but I have been holding off on my skills and I will not go easy on you)

And congrats to bill for being moved to Global moderator. I will give him some money.

Also charn will have a secret Initiation task once he gets back lol.

Anyways voting is over :DD. have fun new staff.
Back to top Go down
YellowReaver

YellowReaver

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: New Honiso Region Admins   New Honiso Region Admins EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:42 pm

Can I maybe have a battle with you sometime?
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: New Honiso Region Admins   New Honiso Region Admins EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:47 pm

Sure yellow, also nice pick, your a good lookin dude, but not better lookin than me ;D XD jk
Back to top Go down
YellowReaver

YellowReaver

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: New Honiso Region Admins   New Honiso Region Admins EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:18 pm

Thank you! Now I needa level my pokemon up to 50 XD
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: New Honiso Region Admins   New Honiso Region Admins EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:25 am

Wahahahahah! Power! All living beings kneel before me!

*cough*

>_>
<_<

Sorry, just a fit of delirium of omnipotence. I'm fine now. Really ^^''

Thanks for you trust Alex XD I won't disappoint you.
Back to top Go down
Bill

Bill

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: New Honiso Region Admins   New Honiso Region Admins EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:45 am

Im happy for you Ice and Terra, i got a promotion anyways. After only like a month of being here :3 Im so loved. and WOOOOOOOOOOP!!! MMMMOOOONNNEEEEYYYYYY! >:D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Honiso Region Admins   New Honiso Region Admins EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:59 am

Congratulations to everyone. And now, about that initiation ceremony... What is it? XD
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: New Honiso Region Admins   New Honiso Region Admins EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:55 am

Don't worry Terra you have my trust, and if you ever do turn on me...I will find you ind real life ^^ okay ^^? XDDD jk.

The initiation ceremony is basically a pokemon battle, I will post it up soon.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: New Honiso Region Admins   New Honiso Region Admins EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:17 am

OMG! I love you all. (More than Pudding, and that takes a lot.)
Thank you for everyone who voted, for me or not.
May I also thank Bill for his feats that he has made in his moderation skills. You are a valued member of both staff and the site, and at the end of the day we all deserved it.
Thanks Alex, also, for giving me this chance, and well done Terra!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Honiso Region Admins   New Honiso Region Admins Empty

Back to top Go down

New Honiso Region Admins
Page 1 of 1