Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

Arrival in the Honiso region, what will happen next?!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Arrival in the Honiso region, what will happen next?! Empty
PostSubject: Arrival in the Honiso region, what will happen next?!   Arrival in the Honiso region, what will happen next?! EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 3:25 pm

The flood of people dispatching the ferry was finally beginning to die down. IT was roughly four o' clock in the afternoon, and the sun still hung high in the sky. Hopping off the deck into the sand, Alice looked up at the sky, her hand sheilding her green eyes from the bright sun. A light breeze touseled her orange hair behind her back that sat in a high ponytail.
A smile spread on her face, and she took off running across the beach.
"Yes I'm finally here!! Now to find the professor around here and get my starter to get this contest rain rolling!!"
Back to top Go down
Bill

Bill

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: Ito Soroto/ 17
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in the Honiso region, what will happen next?!   Arrival in the Honiso region, what will happen next?! EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:07 am

(OOC: Greetings, i am Bill. And i will be your mod :3)

The small island appeared to be quite busy today, a lot of tourists the beach was full of them. Alice would have to navigate around the sun baking trainers and pokemon as the rested on the beach. The professor's hut was on the other side of the island, the travel is at least a fay by foot.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in the Honiso region, what will happen next?!   Arrival in the Honiso region, what will happen next?! EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:39 am

Alice slowly made her way through the the dense crowd, her mind locked on determining which starter she should pick. Charmander? No, she didn't want another fire type. Snivy? Everyone was picking that one it seemed. No a grass type didn't fit right to her. She kept mulling over it as she made her way acorss the beach.
Back to top Go down
Bill

Bill

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in the Honiso region, what will happen next?!   Arrival in the Honiso region, what will happen next?! EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:01 pm

Alice was about half way to the professors lab by now, the crowed was thinning out so it made it easier to navigate her way around the island. The sky was starting to turn orange as the day moved on, the orange sky reflecting off of the deep blue sea, the nocturnal pokemon beginning to come out from their sleep.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in the Honiso region, what will happen next?!   Arrival in the Honiso region, what will happen next?! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 4:48 pm

Alice sighed softly, then stopped, sitting on the ground and rubbing her legs.
"This island is so big! Oh well, guess I should stop and set up camp for the night. Keep going tomorrow."
Taking off her backpack, she began to dig through it, trying to find her sleeping bag and tent.
Back to top Go down
Bill

Bill

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in the Honiso region, what will happen next?!   Arrival in the Honiso region, what will happen next?! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:00 pm

Shortly after Alice had set up camp it was dark, and out over the ocean you could see the antenna of the Chinchou and the Lanturn the darker it got, and the Volbeat come out over the tops on the trees with their glowing tails. The amount of them was crazy, there were so many pokemon the could glow in the distance they looked like stars.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in the Honiso region, what will happen next?!   Arrival in the Honiso region, what will happen next?! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:05 pm

Just before Alice turned in for the night, she sat outside her tent and watched the lights. She smiled, marveling at how they shined like the start themselves. Yawning, she stood, streched, then crawled inside her tent. Smiling to herself, her eyes slowly closed and she slowly let sleep take over her.
Back to top Go down
Bill

Bill

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in the Honiso region, what will happen next?!   Arrival in the Honiso region, what will happen next?! EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:43 am

As the night passed the nucturnal pokemon would all be out, eating and playing then the sun began to creep its way up and they returned to their sleeping places for another day.

The sun slowly creeped up over Alice's tent and shon through heating the tent and her face.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in the Honiso region, what will happen next?!   Arrival in the Honiso region, what will happen next?! EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 6:42 pm

Ali's eyes opened and she slowly sat up, letting out a tired yawn and scratching her back. She soon packed up her tent and sleepin gbag, and began to once again make her way to the professors lab. During the night, her heart settled between two starters: Eevee or maybe Pichu. Having a normal or electric type would be more interesting then a normal grass, fire, or water starter. Though her heart leaned more toward Eevee, as she thought about all the great evolutions the tiny pokemon had.
Back to top Go down
Bill

Bill

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in the Honiso region, what will happen next?!   Arrival in the Honiso region, what will happen next?! EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 8:10 pm

As Alice continued walking the beach blended into the forest, but a path opens up in it. This must be the right way.

The path follows a river deep into the forest growth and you can see all the bug and grass type pokemon eating and playing together, and there were a few flying a normal types by the looks of things. A couple Rattata scurried past Alice's feet. Up ahead is a house, small but most likely big enough to be a lab.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in the Honiso region, what will happen next?!   Arrival in the Honiso region, what will happen next?! EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 7:59 am

Alice walked down the path, smiling as she watched the pokemon scamper across the road playing with each other. Then she looked ahead and smiled widely, that must have been the professors lab! Alice ran down the dirt path, and reaching the door knocked three times.
"Professor! Are you there?!"
Back to top Go down
Bill

Bill

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in the Honiso region, what will happen next?!   Arrival in the Honiso region, what will happen next?! EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:17 am

There was silence in in the lab as Alice called out then a minute later you hear

'Is someone there!? Im around back!' said a female voice from the back of the lab, you would see the wild pokemon running around the back of it as well.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in the Honiso region, what will happen next?!   Arrival in the Honiso region, what will happen next?! EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:21 am

Alice smiled and quickly ran around back. She came to a quick stop just before she walked around to the back of the small building, as to not scare the other pokemon. Without another moment she walked over to where she thought the professor would be.
"Professor! My name's Alice Cromwell! I came so I could get my starter please!"
Back to top Go down
Bill

Bill

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in the Honiso region, what will happen next?!   Arrival in the Honiso region, what will happen next?! EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:05 am

The professor looked up at Alice and smiled she then threw some pokefood over a small group of rattata and walked over to her

'Sorry about that, it was feeding time' she said 'Im professor Hawthorn, its a wonderful to meet you Alice' she then started walking towards the lab, opening the back door 'So what you decided on what pokemon you want yet?'

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in the Honiso region, what will happen next?!   Arrival in the Honiso region, what will happen next?! EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 4:08 pm

"It's taken me a lot of thinking, but I'm pretty sure that the one I've decided on will be a good choice."
The entire walk she'd been fighting over Pichu or Eevee, Pichu or Eevee? At last she'd come to a decision, and she hoped it was the right choice for her.
Back to top Go down
Bill

Bill

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in the Honiso region, what will happen next?!   Arrival in the Honiso region, what will happen next?! EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:52 pm

'Excellent!' she said as they walked towards a table with pokeballs on them, there were little stickers on the table in front of them to identify what pokemon is where 'So, which is it?' she asked with a smile on her face.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in the Honiso region, what will happen next?!   Arrival in the Honiso region, what will happen next?! EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:15 am

Alice approached the table and looked over all the pokeballs. After a moment of hesitation, she reached for the one that she'd choosen and took it.
"Alright this one!"
She threw it into the air and in a flash of white light, a small brown fox like pokemon appeared on the floor. It gave a soft yawn and then looked up at Alice, and she gave the pokemon a soft smile.
"It's taken me a lot of thinking, but Eevee is my choice!"
Back to top Go down
Bill

Bill

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in the Honiso region, what will happen next?!   Arrival in the Honiso region, what will happen next?! EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:56 pm

Professor Hawthorn smiled at Alice's choice and waled over to her desk and took hold of a small computer like device

'Excellent choice! Shes all yours! And here' she said as she handed Alice the device 'Its your pokedex, it holds all the information on every pokemon of this region. Now, go on! Go have an adventure!'

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in the Honiso region, what will happen next?!   Arrival in the Honiso region, what will happen next?! EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:40 am

Alice smiled widely and took the pokedex. Then looked down to her new partner. The female Eevee quirked her head to this side a bit, as she gave the girl who'd chosen her a wonderous look.
"Well now that this is all settled, what should I call you?"
Alice got down to the Eevee's level, and the small fox like pokemon approached her new trainer. The Eevee smiled and rubbed her head against Alice's leg, making Alice smile softly.
"Now, I know that Eevee can evolve into multiple types, but the question is what type do you want to be? Once I know that I can come up with a good name. I don't want to end up naming something like Whirlpool, when in the end you evolve into an Espeon."
Back to top Go down
Bill

Bill

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in the Honiso region, what will happen next?!   Arrival in the Honiso region, what will happen next?! EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 3:38 am

'Hmm..' The professor appeared to be in thought 'Well, why dont you try something cute? Shes a cute Eevee and all the evolutions are quite cute to. Hows Claira? ' she said as she turned around and walked towards her kitchen 'You can let your self out when your done!'

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in the Honiso region, what will happen next?!   Arrival in the Honiso region, what will happen next?! EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:41 am

Alice scratched behind her partners ears in thoguht. Claria was a good name, but it didn't seem to fit this Eevee. Alice was particularly picky about her names, they not only had to fit the pokemon, but they had to mean something as well. Her eyes wandered over to her pokedex and she got an idea.
"I know!!!"
She grabbed it and after searching for a minute, she turned the screen back to Eevee.
"Ok, I'll scroll through all the evolutions you have. I know there's one you really really want to be, so if you point it out I can think of a perfect name for you!"
Back to top Go down
Bill

Bill

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in the Honiso region, what will happen next?!   Arrival in the Honiso region, what will happen next?! EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:00 am

The professor sat down with her cup of coffee and watch the girls method on choosing a name, it was different she gave Alice that. She had never seen an Eevee trainer let the Eevee decide what it wants to evolve into, its a good way they might not like a specific evolution. She smiled a took a sip of her coffee.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in the Honiso region, what will happen next?!   Arrival in the Honiso region, what will happen next?! EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 8:17 am

Alice began scrolling through the Eeveelutions. Flareon, Vaporeon, and Jolteon were first, and the little Eevee shook her head to all of them. Then came Glaceon and Leafeon, still a no. Then Espeon, and finally Umbreon. As Umbreon showed up on the screen, Eevee's eyes lit up and she bounced up and down, crying and pawing toward the pokedex.
"Umbreon then huh? That's great!"
Aice smiled as the perfect name came into her head, she shut her pokedex and picked up her partner.
"Then I'll call you, Equinox!"
Back to top Go down
Bill

Bill

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in the Honiso region, what will happen next?!   Arrival in the Honiso region, what will happen next?! EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 11:27 pm

The professor finished we coffee and stood up placing her cup on a near by sink

'An un-usual way of getting things done. But it works' she said and smiled at the girl, 'So where will you be heading first? Are you going to stay on the island?'

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in the Honiso region, what will happen next?!   Arrival in the Honiso region, what will happen next?! EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:03 am

"That's the plan. I'm gonna stay here for a few more days, maybe catch a few new team mates while I'm here. And it won't be easy training Equinox so she'll evolve into an Umbreon, but I'll do whatever it takes to make her dreams come true. I want my team to be happy, that's my main concern."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in the Honiso region, what will happen next?!   Arrival in the Honiso region, what will happen next?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrival in the Honiso region, what will happen next?!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next