Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

About a game...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

About a game... Empty
PostSubject: About a game...   About a game... EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:26 am

Well, most of you probably know that there are many useful tools you can find online to hack or even make your very own pokemon game. I suck at hacking (xD) but I was wondering if any of you know how to do so. If any of you know, we could work on making a small game with the Honiso Region and a short storyline to promote the site... What do you say?
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 13, Lunick Aquite
Pokemon Team:

About a game... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About a game...   About a game... EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:27 am

...what?
D:
Back to top Go down

About a game... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About a game...   About a game... EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:29 am

lol, don't you know that there are some tools you can find online to hack pokemon games and make your own stories? I thought about making a game with the Honiso Region so that we would promote the site...
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name:
Pokemon Team:

About a game... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About a game...   About a game... EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:53 am

I do know that there are existing tools, but even if the idea is tempting, I lack the time to learn to use them.

Other than that it's actually illegal to hack someone else's game without at least their approval, and I really doubt Gamefreak or Nintendo is willing to give us permission to freely use their multi-millionaire franchise to release a game.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

About a game... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About a game...   About a game... EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:59 am

Thank you.
We don't invest, or make money from this website.
And your scheme would undoubtebly cost a lot.
Hacking is WRONG.
Our websites staff obviously don't want to degrade ourselves to hacking like some people do.
This website has been hacked before and personally, I wouldn;t dream of doing this.
It could also lead to copyright infringement.
This is illegal.

And It wouldn;t promote the site, the site would come secondary to this.
If you want to do it with a site of your own fine, but I'm saying for the protection of the site, and I'm sure this is what Alex will say, No.

I'm trying to be proffesional about this, but it's honestly a morally incorrect idea.
Back to top Go down

About a game... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About a game...   About a game... EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:04 am

Obviously the game would not be for making money. If you check out pokecommunity.com you will find a thread in which there are tutorials about making a hack that are free to play. People make hacks in order to play a different story in a game and have fun, not for profit obviously. Not to mention that many of these stories are actually better than the ones in the games. Anyway...
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

About a game... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About a game...   About a game... EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:06 am

Besides your point.
Hacking is wrong.
Someones hard work will have been depleted.
Its not fair.
Back to top Go down

About a game... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About a game...   About a game... EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:08 am

Okay, but please stop being so offensive against all of my ideas. I would appreciate it very much.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

About a game... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About a game...   About a game... EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:13 am

It's not that I'm being offensive.
This one is wrong.
I actually complimented the other one.
You said yourself your not a good spriter.
Staff are here for a reason.
I'm keeping this proffesional.
I'm not arguing about this.
You can't tell us to hack, it's wrong.
It's not an Idea, Its a sin.

https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/t166-board-rules. There.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 16/Alex
Pokemon Team:

About a game... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About a game...   About a game... EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:11 am

Well I made a pokemon hack before :\ it sucks but it is still kidna good. Its called pokemon royal purple, but anyways have you tried using whack a hack, thats where all of the custom made pokemon games are, they are actually pretty fun :DD
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net
Bill

Bill

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: Ito Soroto/ 17
Pokemon Team:

About a game... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About a game...   About a game... EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 5:28 pm

Ive never hacked before but i would like to learn how to make a good game for the site. I got a few friends who could teach me.
Back to top Go down

About a game... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About a game...   About a game... EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:34 am

Well, it's pretty fun... But I see that some people have problems with the idea so we would better forget it........ :(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About a game... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About a game...   About a game... Empty

Back to top Go down

About a game...
Page 1 of 1