Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

Trainer Darrik "Black" Rotan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Trainer Darrik "Black" Rotan Empty
PostSubject: Trainer Darrik "Black" Rotan   Trainer Darrik "Black" Rotan EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:10 am

Trainer Darrik "Black" Rotan Anime-hoodie-male

Name:Derrik "Black" Rotan

Trainer Class: Trainer (prefers double battles)
Appearance:"Black" looks like a normal trainer of his age, He is tall around 6' 1" And an average wieght, around 190lbs. At all times he usually has a black hoodie on, with a pair of ear phones around his neck, usually listening to some kind of music. He always has his hood up, except in battle, when he removes his hood you would notice green eyes and a dark red hair, trimmed neatly, and short. He has both ears pierced, his left hear has three earings, one on the lobe, one slightly higher, and one at the top. His left ear only has one. Around his neck is a silver chain, no charm and not to flashy, just a dull silver. The front pocket of the hoodie looks as though that is where he keeps his pokeballs, his pockets filled with his pokedex and xtransfer, He has a greyish Backpack slung lazily across his back. He wears a baggy pair of old blue jeans with a nice pair of skater shoes, though he doesn't skate.

Personality: Derrik is a very lonely person, prefering not to hold conversations with people for very long. Though, when approached he will not send you off, he just doesn't like to be the one starting conversation. He isn't an open book, and doesn't feel inclined to talk to you before or after a battle, nor will he trash talk you or whine if he losses. The only time he truly shows real emotion is when he is either in the middle of an actual battle, a challenging one, or when he is alone with any of his pokemon. He is easily angered when the right words are said, notable being called a bad trainer or when some one talks ill of his pokemon.

History: Nothing out of the norm. Born in Castella, where his father gave him an egg before leaving for Kanto.When the egg hatched it was surprising to see what it was, a baby spheal, obtained from the waterways in eastern parts of Unova, his young age was mainly full of battling the other kids. Derrik was never a fan of other people, being his father left him and his mother was always working he preferred to stay alone, mainly with his Spheal, which he named Tusk. When he was forced out of the house him and Tusk would usually go around the city, a spheal being odd to the local people of Castella you could imagine the unwanted attention he was given, usually pictures and battles, and occasionally a trade offer, though Derrik would deny them. At the age of 16 Derrik left Castella on the first boat he could hop on. He didn't care where it was going, and he found out rather quickly, he was going to Sinnoh. The boat docked Canalave, when Derrik stepped off the boat he was in amazement of the new area he had just entered a whole new world. He explored Sinnoh for about a year, battle those who came across him, not really wanting to, he mostly just ignored them. At one point he made it to Solaceon Town he was approached by the local breeder who checked the happiness of his Spheal, Tusk, where she was quite happy to see their bond. She offered him a proposal to raise a young pokemon who was abounded there by the trainer for not having the strength the trainer was looking for, Derrik nodded and happily accepted a young Riolu, which he named "Bandit". After a long stay and training in Sinnoh Derrik left on a boat going to a strange region he's never heard of...

--------------------------------------

Pokemon: Spheal
Name: Male, "Tusk"

Level:Level 5

Moves:Powder Snow, Defence Curl, Water Gun

[b]Personality: Tusk is an energetic baby Spheal who is always following Derrik. Tusk is known to show its affection by either rolling around on the ground around someone or rubbing it's head against their leg.

Last edited by AirierWizard on Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
YellowReaver

YellowReaver

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 'Reaver', 20
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Trainer Darrik "Black" Rotan   Trainer Darrik "Black" Rotan EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:37 pm

You might wanna work on your character's personality. He seems a little bland and unrealistic. Change it, and add a few more sentences. It fits the bill, but just barely.
Also, all pokemon start at level 5. Go change that. If your want your pokemon to be a higher level, battle me in the arena, and try not to cry to mommy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trainer Darrik "Black" Rotan   Trainer Darrik "Black" Rotan EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:27 pm

Alright, I saw that you could have a common pokemon than after looking at the list, instead of the Riolu can I have the spheal, Walrein is one of my bros xD.

Also Updated
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 13, Lunick Aquite
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Trainer Darrik "Black" Rotan   Trainer Darrik "Black" Rotan EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:29 am

If Spheal is on the common list you could. I'm pretty lazy, and forgetful, so I wouldn't know. But it would be level 5, and it would be Bye Bye Riolu. :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trainer Darrik "Black" Rotan   Trainer Darrik "Black" Rotan EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:22 pm

That's fine, I can catch a fighting type at some point, I just really like the Spheal Evo line, truthfully I love water types xD Every game so far I've always named my char "Black" and picked the water starter

Updated
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Trainer Darrik "Black" Rotan   Trainer Darrik "Black" Rotan EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:56 pm

Hmm. Everything looks to be in order. Welcome to the site. ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trainer Darrik "Black" Rotan   Trainer Darrik "Black" Rotan EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:42 pm

Thanks :D I'm assuming being he is coming off a boat I should start at a port or somthing?
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Trainer Darrik "Black" Rotan   Trainer Darrik "Black" Rotan EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:18 am

The rules used to be start anywhere you want, but the new rules state everyone starts at Amtheius Beach, and works their way down, although I'm assuming once you've beensomewhere, you can backtrack.
Back to top Go down
Driz

Driz

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 19/Mysie
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Trainer Darrik "Black" Rotan   Trainer Darrik "Black" Rotan EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 8:01 pm

Simplified: you gotta start at the Beach. Just say that you hitched a ride or something :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trainer Darrik "Black" Rotan   Trainer Darrik "Black" Rotan Empty

Back to top Go down

Trainer Darrik "Black" Rotan
Page 1 of 1