Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

Building a Team

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Building a Team Empty
PostSubject: Building a Team   Building a Team EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:35 pm

It was nighttime and Aiden was walking down plains with his Eevee on his shoulder. "Hmm, Eevee, what should we do to start building our team?? We should probably catch different pokemon of different types to broaden how advantages in battle, but we also have to find pokemon that will be a good addition to the team. I'm thinking we should go looking for possible new friends tonight. What do you think?", he asked the Eevee. Eevee just merely turned its head to the side and smiled, nodding in agreement afterwards. "Eeeevee", it said happily while nodding. Aiden smile back at his Eevee as he walked, he seemed to understand it perfectly. "Well lets see what pokemon find their way to us then Eevee", Aiden said confidently as he walked further.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 16/Alex
Pokemon Team:

Building a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a Team   Building a Team EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:45 pm

It truly was a brilliant idea of yours to search for different types of pokemon instead of searching for pokemon of the same type. You and your eevee where in perfect sync as you decided to see what pokemon will be heading your way. Obviously since this is Boshino adscene, there is no telling what pokemon might appear, I mean this place is full of pokemon so your chances of finding a pokemon will be 100%, but the only problem is, will you find the pokemon you need? As you walk through Adscene, you hear noises behind, well my friend, those noises behind you appear to be a small eletrike that seems to have been following you the whole time you were walking with your eevee. What will you do to the poor thing, it didn't look like it wanted to pick a fight, but then again looks could be deceiving.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net

Building a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a Team   Building a Team EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:56 pm

Aiden continued walking forwards, looking around to see if anything in particular caught his eye. He listened in closely hearing footsteps coming from behind him. He looked at his Eevee which nodded and then he turned around, seeing the Electrike. "Watch my back Eevee", he mumbled as he did so. Aiden raised an eyebrow at the little pokemon and walked closer to it. He got on one knee and came close to it. "So little guy, it looks like you've been following us for awhile...wanna tag along or is this a battle", he asked. Aiden was gentle at first but he was debating whether this Electrike would be a good addition to his team. He waited to see the pokemon's reaction while he made his decision.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

Building a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a Team   Building a Team EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:13 pm

The pokemon continued to walk toward you. The moment you turned around it stopped walking toward you but stared at you. Although one would say it was walking if you examined closer on its leg it appeared to be injured. How could it be injured was the question. Did it trip, fall. Did it battle a pokemon recently. There were so many possibilities on how it could have obtained that injury. You could tell it was trying to call out to you but that injury made its voice weak. It collapsed! what just happened. The injury made it weak where it couldn't stand on its on 'four feet'. What will you do?
Back to top Go down

Building a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a Team   Building a Team EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:29 pm

Aiden noticed that the pokemon seemed to be injured. He didnt want to battle it but he wasnt exactly sure if this was the pokemon he wanted to capture. It would take too long top try and carry this pokemon to the pokecenter, he would have to take care of it now. He went into his bag and took out one of his two potions and applied it to the pokemon's wounded leg. He then ripped off one of the sleeves of his T-shirt and wrapped it around the pokemon's leg like a bandage. He then picked up the pokemon and carried it to a better place where it could rest. Aiden then walked away and looked at his Eevee. "It should be just fine...the potion always does its job..However now we only have one potion left so we have to battle wisely and quickly. Now back to finding our next team member", Aiden said to his Eevee. Eevee looked up at the moonlight then back at Aiden with a determined look and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

Building a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a Team   Building a Team EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:39 pm

You did the right thing to the wounded electric type pokemon Electrike as you sat it in a comfortable spot aiding its wounded leg with a potion and supporting it by ripping your shirt sleeve and wrapping it around the pokemons leg. As you left it there it howled to the sky above and quickly a pokemon appeared infront of it. He shot a thunder shock at you, as it thought you injured its friend. Electrike tried to explain to the pokemon what had happened but was to weak to even utter another noise. Slowly the pokemon walked toward you as it was somewhat hard to see. A light shone on it and by the looks of it the pokemon was...A pikachu. It looked irritated with you, it had mistaken the aiding of electrike as a form of abuse on your part and its cheeks were sparking up a storm.
Back to top Go down

Building a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a Team   Building a Team EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:47 pm

Aiden continued to walk forward as he heard the howl. He turned around and saw another pokemon...a Pikachu. He thought about whether this would be a good addition to his team, but he couldnt think hard because he had to move. His Eevee jumped off his shoulder to dod the attack. and Aiden dived and barrel rolled to the side to dodge it. "This one's a fiesty one Eevee...and it seemed irratated...however it looks like its guarding its friend which is an important value. I think we found the pokemon we should go after", Aiden said to Eevee. Eevee nodded and readied itself into a battling position. I'm going to have to weaken this pokemon to capture it...so how should I proceed...should I go first or let it attack..., Aiden thought. "Eevee, close in on Pikachu..dont get too close that way you can dodge if it attacks, but be close enough to launch a tackle attack on my mark", Aiden said. The battle had started...
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

Building a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a Team   Building a Team EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:54 pm

The pikachu looked at the electrike's hand as he glared at the trainer and its eevee. It truly was made as it began to shoot several more thunder shocks. Reasoning with the pokemon obviously wasn't going to make an impact on its attitude but maybe a hard knocking hit in the battle could clear its vision of what is really happening. Yeah, something like that would truly show the pikachu that you meant no harm at all, but for the time being, you would have to fight the pokemon defending is friend. Pikachu, after shooting the repeated fire of thunder shocks, used quick attack. its intense speed truly made the distance between it and eevee smaller.
Back to top Go down

Building a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a Team   Building a Team EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:03 pm

Aiden watched closely as he continued to dodge the attacks himself and Eevee did the same, trying to avoid each hit as best as possible. Aiden smiled..this Pikachu was sure adamant and strong..it would indeed be a good addition to his team. As the Pikachu used Quick attack to cut the distance Aiden yelled out, "EEVEE! Use tail whip in a circle..as it closes in you might take some damage but you'll also get your move in hopefully", he said.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

Building a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a Team   Building a Team EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:17 pm

The pikachu ran and hit your eevee with its quick attack but in return your eevee's tail whip tactic did the trick as it hit pikachu in its process of hitting your eevee. Obivously the pikachu was still protecting its friend who now had a little bit of strength as it tried to call out to the pikachu and explain to it that the trainer and his pokemon eevee are good people and did not harm me, unfortunately the the electrike still couldn't make the words out as its friend continued to battle the eevee. Maybe the electrike could muster up just another ounce of energy to get the pikachu's attention. Pikachu, again, struck another thunder shock at your eevee.
Back to top Go down

Building a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a Team   Building a Team EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:30 pm

Aiden looked at the Electrike then back at the Pikachu. When the thundershock came Aiden commanded his Eevee again, "Eevee, dodge it and use Tackle attack, divert its attention from me", he said. Eevee dodged and ran into a circle around Pikachu, hopefully pulling its attention from Aiden then went on with a tackle attack. Aiden ran towards the electrike and walked next to it kneeling by its side. Perhaps by the Pikachu seeing Aiden take care of the Electrike it would calm down.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

Building a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a Team   Building a Team EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:44 pm

The pikachu looked at the eevee as it tackled it to the ground. Pikachu didn't know what to do as it was about to use another thundershock, but when eevee saw you near Electrike it was furious, until it saw how it was taking care of its friend with such compassion. Pikachu stopped its attack and looked at you and then at its friend. it truly was happy to see its friend was alright and felt so dumb that it attacked you without fully getting a full recap on how the whole thing went down. Pikachu walked over to you and stared at you for a brief moment.
Back to top Go down

Building a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a Team   Building a Team EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:48 pm

Davyn yawned and stretched his hands over his head as he dropped onto the grass lazily. Cynder let out a little growl as she pounced onto her trainer playfully. “Cynda!” she cried and blew a puff of smoke towards her trainer’s face.
The black haired boy smiled and lifted the little pokémon off of him before putting Cynder back on the ground. “Come on Cynder.” He muttered playfully as the little pokémon rolled over onto her back playfully. Davyn ran his hand in circular motions around the pokémon’s tummy before turning his attention back to the blue sky. A cloud floated in the sky and it stilled for a moment before continuing on its way.
Back to top Go down

Building a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a Team   Building a Team EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:55 pm

Aiden watched as the Pikachu was hit and then came towards him. It seemed that everything was making sense to it. Eevee ran forward and went back ont Aiden's shoulder. Aiden then got up and looked down at the Pikachu and petted it gently with a smile on his face. Aiden reached onto his belt and took out a pokeball and tossed it at the Pikachu, nonchalantely trying to capture this pokemon, hopefully making it his newest ally. He then looked back at the Electrike..perhaps he should try and bring it to a pokemon center.

Aiden got up and looked around trying to figure out which way would the closest pokemon center be. As he did so he noticed the boy and his cydanquil. He didnt know how to approach the people that seemed to be nearby. But the Electrike needed help. "Heyyyy can you help us", he yelled. He looked back at the pokeball as well to see his results from the attempted capture.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

Building a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a Team   Building a Team EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:01 pm

The ball hit the pikachu as it was caught in the red light of it.

Congrats you caught a Pikachu

Level: 13
Moves:
Thunder Shock
Quick attack
Thunder wave
Tail whip
Back to top Go down

Building a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a Team   Building a Team EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:12 pm

Davyn sat up suddenly and stood up hastily, wiping the grass of his jeans before picking up his cyndaquil. the trainer looked down at the shy pokémon and walked over towards the other trainer who was near what looked like an electrike. "Is your pokémon okay?" Davyn called out as he eyed the electrike that seemed hurt. "You should really get that poor thing to the pokémon center."
Cynder leaped out of Davyn's arms and walked up to the little electric pokémon, looking it over gently. The cyndaquil then turned on her heels and padded up to her trainer "Cyn, Cynda" she said quietly before looking over at Aiden.
Back to top Go down

Building a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a Team   Building a Team EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:17 pm

Aiden looked up at the pokemon and after he noticed that the capture was a success he took the pokeball and placed it in his pocket. He then looked up at the training and his pokemon then back at the Electrike. Eevee looked up at Davyn and Cynder from Aiden's shoulder then back at the electrike. "It isn't my pokemon, its a long story but we do need to get this pokemon to a pokemon center, care to help me?", he asked.
Back to top Go down

Building a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a Team   Building a Team EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:27 pm

"Care to help?" Davyn said with a smirk. "I'd be honoured to help." he continued before picking up the small fire-type at his feet and looking over at Aiden and his Eevee. "What do you need me to do?" Davyn asked flicking his hair out of his green eyes. Awaiting a reply, Davyn looked up at the sky and looked for a cloud. None in sight.
Cynder let out a puff of smoke as she balanced herself on her trainers shoulder skillfully. Her eyes opened to let in some light and to look around quickly before Cynder shut them once again and dropped to her haunches on her trainer's shoulder.
Back to top Go down

Building a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a Team   Building a Team EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 2:35 pm

"Well I dont really know my way around these parts I was kinda just walking around...so I need to know where the nearest Pokemon Center is so we can get this Electrike some help asap", Aiden said looked over at the trainer then back at the injured pokemon.
Back to top Go down

Building a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a Team   Building a Team EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 8:26 pm

"I'm pretty sure it's that way." Davyn muttered quietly pointing away from where we had been. "You're right though. I don't think that Electrike would last long on its own." Davyn's eyes looked down at the electric and quickly over to Cynder on his shoulder. If Cynder was ever this hurt... Davyn didn't finish that though and shook his head looking over at Aiden.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

Building a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a Team   Building a Team EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 9:25 am

Saving that Electrike was truly the right thing to do, but the thing is, that Electrike had friends in high places, getting it to the pokemon center would be no walk in the park as your struggle to get it where you need. Obviously all the trouble this pokemon is causing, for some trainers, is worth getting into even more, but what if that wasn't the case. A side from all of that, just your luck, another one of Electrike's friends mistook its injury, thinking that you where the one that injured it. Scrafty jumped out in front of you preparing to show you what happens when you ''mess'' with one of its friends.
Back to top Go down

Building a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a Team   Building a Team EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:31 am

Davyn heard something and turned his head quickly to see a Scrafty walking into his sight. The trainer looked at Aiden, then to the injured Elecrtike, and then back to the menacing Pokemon. He looked over at Cynder who was own his shoulder growling and nodded. "I've got this one." he cried as the cyndaquil leaped off his shoulder and onto the ground. "Cynder," Davyn started in a tone that wasn't too loud "Let's protect Electrike! I'm counting on you!"
Cynder let off a little puff of smoke from her muzzle and tossed a quick glance at her trainer, noticing him take position infront of the Electrike, and then focused her attention back to the Scrafty.
"Ready?" Davyn called out "Cynder use smokescreen!"
Back to top Go down

Building a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a Team   Building a Team EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:10 pm

"Alright then let's go", Aiden said as he picked up the Electrike and began to run as Eevee jumped and landed on his back. He ran however soon a pokemon got in the way. He noticed that the other trainer aided him so he continued running on. "Eevee, watching my back and let me know if anything is coming our way...I'll look out in front of us", Aiden said as he continued running in the direction of where he was told the Pokemon Center was.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

Building a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a Team   Building a Team EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:36 pm

The scrafty paid little attention to aiden as it stared Davyn right in the eye's. Boy did this electrike have a lot of friends, who knew it would be friends with a scrafty I mean what are the odds. Taken as is Davyn was going to face off against a scrafty who was already in its final evolution phase and his cyndaquil who was just still in its pre-evolution phase, odds are cyndaquil would not win the battle, but perhaps buy time for Aiden to get to the pokemon center to help the elektrike. The scrafty use faint attack quickly on your cynder, since faint attack was an automatic hit every time it is used your cyndaquil was in trouble.
Back to top Go down

Building a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a Team   Building a Team EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:23 am

Antoinette was sitting in a tree when she heard a loud sound of something hitting another. Without thinking at all, she jumped out of the tree, and ran towards the sound the Pichu on her head protesting loudly. The girl burst into the clearance her silver blond hair whipping violently behind her and it was there she saw. There was a Scrafty and a small Cyndaquil in battle and it was obvious the fire mouse was on the losing side.
"Scrafty! Pick on someone your own size!" she cried.
Chu climbed down her trainer before dashing off towards the black haired trainer and the Electrike. "Chu Chu." she cried as she reached the Pokemon. The poor think looked very weak and the Pichu did only what it knew it could. The mouse Pokemon laid a paw on the dog-like Pokemon and sent a small shock through it to the other electric pokemon, hoping that its energy would give a little to the Electrike.

{OOC: Hi! Lunar! -glomps-}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Building a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a Team   Building a Team Empty

Back to top Go down

Building a Team
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next