Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

A message for Alex and Shiz and all other Staff

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A message for Alex and Shiz and all other Staff Empty
PostSubject: A message for Alex and Shiz and all other Staff   A message for Alex and Shiz and all other Staff EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:28 pm

Hey Guys! It's Lunar...
This just totally slipped my mind but I thought I better bring it up now that I remembered. On Thursday I'm leaving on Vacation for two weeks and I am about 99% I won't have internet for any of it.

I'm letting you guys know because I trully love this site and I owe it to you.

I would be honoured to retain my Admin-ness on the site (and I will come back as soon as I can) but I understand if both Alex and Shiz need help and decide to demote me.

Please atleast let me know if it may be possible for me to remain admin or not. Atleast I could that off my mind.

I will continue to be very active until I leave. So Yea

--The ever- so dedicated, Lunar--
Back to top Go down

A message for Alex and Shiz and all other Staff
Page 1 of 1