Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

Staff Applications

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Driz

Driz

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 19/Mysie
Pokemon Team:

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:44 pm

Staff Applications

Apply for staff here. Well, not here; you pm me with you application. Only active members are allowed- meaning you have to be online and have at least one RP post a day. It's understandable if you hadn't been modded- but otherwise, we'll only choose from the 'best'. You're also going to be taking a test to pass from now on, the answers of which you're going to PM to me. Keep in mind, that you need a higher score depending on the position requested, as well as a certain level of activity.

Here's the template of what your application should look like:

Code:

[b]What position you want:[/b]
[b]Why you want it:[/b]
[b]How often you're active:[/b]
[b]Any experience as a moderator?:[/b]
[b]RP Example:[/b]
[b]Other notes:[/b]

For RP example, it should be an example of your usual post- not a training thread, or anything of the like.

MODERATION TEST

This test consists of several sections: Written answer, Riddles, and True or False. The majority is supposed to be written, and although it's generally subjective, there are ideal answers. Given you explain your answer in depth however, you could still get full points. These are all completely hypothetical. Remember, don't worry too much about right or wrong, as long as you have good enough reasoning, and aren't literally answering with 'just break the stupid rule', then it should be good enough. Not 'will', but 'should.'

Written Answer; will be graded according to answer, detail, use of vocabulary, and grammar.

Riddles; will not be graded- simply there to assess creativity. If left blank, points will be deducted.

True or False; graded directly as right or wrong. Some of them are trick questions.

Copy and paste this, and PM me with the template, along with your answers. I want it exactly as it looks here, or your application will be ignored, and you will fail.

Test Questions:

I'll add stuff for future moderators... Good luck. :) Also, even after passing the test- you will be pseudo for a bit. I'll be monitoring your progress for a week after you pass the test -meaning how you mod-, and that will be the 'final exam', in a sense. This is srs bzns.

You must get at least 65% correct to pass the test and become a pseudo-moderator. Anybody who scores 85% or above skips pseudo-mod and is immediately promoted to moderator.
Back to top Go down

Staff Applications
Page 1 of 1