Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

Searching for New Teammates

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Searching for New Teammates Empty
PostSubject: Searching for New Teammates   Searching for New Teammates EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:03 am

Jeremy finally arrived at Jisa Passing with his Riolu to search for pokemon that he could consider adding to his team. "I wonder what kinds of pokemon I will be able to find in this area. I guess I'll just have to explore to figure that out." However, feeling somewhat exhausted from the long walk, Jeremy and his Riolu looked for a place to sit down and relax for a moment. Jeremy soon found a bench where he decided to sit down, and his Riolu sat down next to him. While Jeremy was giving his legs a rest, he and his Riolu (Which he nicknamed Eric) observed their surroundings, looking for any pokemon that he might add to his team.
Back to top Go down
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 16/Alex
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for New Teammates   Searching for New Teammates EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 7:53 am

Looking for a new team mate would surely make your team a whole lot better as to you currently only having one pokemon. You continue to walk through the passing of Jisa and start hearing rattling, and rustling. Scratching and faint snickering. What could it be. The noise takes a sudden stop and out of nowhere a cute little Aipom comes out. It looks at you with that same smile on its face as it repeats its name in a stylistic pattern, "Aipom", What are you gonna try to do to the poor thing?
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Searching for New Teammates   Searching for New Teammates EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 8:37 am

Jeremy, hearing the noises nearby, stopped to search the area for what could be causing the sound. He then spots an Aipom nearby, but he has no real idea where it came from. Jeremy's Riolu, Eric, smiled thinking that this could be a potential friend, so he slowly approached the Aipom, using caution in case this Aipom could be a trickster looking for trouble. Jeremy remained still for a moment, keeping an eye on the Aipom. Eric now was close to the Aipom, but he kept some distance between himself and the Aipom, and waited to see what the Aipom would do.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 13, Lunick Aquite
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for New Teammates   Searching for New Teammates EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:44 pm

The Aipom wiggled it's hand wielding tail, but it was pretty hard to tell whether this was a friendly gesture, or a sign to propose a challenge. It scratched the violet fur atop it's fluffy head and smacked Eric with a swift Doubleslap! The Aipom giggled rudely, as if to mock your Riolu. Would you attack back in sheer spite, or still attempt to befriend this lil' prankster?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for New Teammates   Searching for New Teammates EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:46 pm

Eric, lightly damaged from the DoubleSlap, quickly leapt back to further the distance between him and the Aipom. After that, he looked at Jeremy, awaiting instruction for what he should do regarding the attack. "Eric, try to watch for an opening to strike, and then use quick attack. If it attacks again, do what you can to wear it down and teach it a lesson, but only do this the moment it decides to attack again," Jeremy told Eric. Eric nodded, and returned his focus to the Aipom, keeping an eye on the Aipom carefully.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for New Teammates   Searching for New Teammates EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 7:01 am

The Aipom was still pulling faces, and was obviously trying to put Eric off of his moment to prove his strength. "Ai, Ai, Ai, Ooh, Ai!" screeched the Aipom, still trying it's hardest to distract your Riolu. Then in the thick of all it's boasting , Aipom tripped onto the ground, it tried to push up with it's limb like tail, but failed, what would you do now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for New Teammates   Searching for New Teammates EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 7:55 am

Eric looked puzzled about why the Aipom happened to fall over the way it did, as did Jeremy. Eric looked back at Jeremy for a moment, wondering what to do. It was at this moment that Jeremy started to approach the Aipom to examine it from a closer range. Jeremy, within a quick moment, was now right next to Eric, observing the Aipom carefully. He could not tell if the Aipom fell on purpose to lure Eric into a closer range, or if it was just a clumsy mistake on the Aipom's part, so he used caution.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for New Teammates   Searching for New Teammates EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 8:10 am

Aipom lifted it's little face and it had tears welling up in it's eyes. It had grazed it's knees and it was quite upset and hurt, it seemed quite sorry of it's rude actions. The Aipom tried to stagger to it's feet to continue fighting, but just collapsed straight back down. "Aiiiiiiiiiii!" screeched Aipom, it must have been really injured, it sniffled a few times and tried to crawl away. Would you just let it go?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for New Teammates   Searching for New Teammates EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 5:18 pm

"Eric, I think this Aipom deserves some help, after all. Let's take it to the nearest pokemon center so we can make sure that it is back up to normal strength. Maybe if we help the Aipom, it might just consider joining our team," Jeremy told Eric. Eric quickly walked over to the Aipom and explained that we were going to help it heal. "Aipom, I believe that you are sorry for trying to attack Eric, and it seems that you are hurting pretty bad. I'm going to bring you to the nearest pokemon center so you can be healed, but try to realize that there is more that you could do to prove yourself as a strong pokemon other than using pure power and taunting your opponent. If you are willing to join me, I could help you become stronger, so what do you think?" Jeremy asked the injured Aipom. Eric also looked at the Aipom as Jeremy picked it up, hoping that the Aipom would accept Jeremy's kindness.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for New Teammates   Searching for New Teammates EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 5:01 am

"Aii." Aipom said, which should have been more of a 'humph' sound, but it had limited speech. It pointed it's face up into the air, and wiped away it's tears. Aipom reluctantly nodded. It swung onto your back and opened your backpack, then it pulled out a pokeball. It passed it to you and stood in front of you and Eric. It moved it's hand in a throwing action, telling you what to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for New Teammates   Searching for New Teammates EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 8:15 am

Jeremy understood what the Aipom was telling him to do, and Eric understood as well. While Jeremy was preparing to toss the pokeball, Eric walked back to Jeremy's side with a light smile on his face. Jeremy smiled back to Eric before looking back at the Aipom. Then Jeremy gave the pokeball a good toss at the Aipom. When Aipom was hit with the pokeball, Jeremy and Eric stood by, waiting to see if the Aipom really wanted to join the two of them.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for New Teammates   Searching for New Teammates EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 8:46 am

The ball shook three times, and flashed with circling stars around it!
You caught Aipom!

(You won't be able to use it until an admin decides what the gender is and stuff, I'll message one of them and tell them to add it to your team, if thats okay, 'cause i don't have that authority. (: )
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 15/Bambi
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for New Teammates   Searching for New Teammates EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 10:20 am

(You do TOO have the authority! All staff members do~ All you have to do is make it close to the level of the Pokemon battling it. Actually, AlltynexR17 needs to have his Pokemon's level either in his signature or character sheet. I'm assuming his Riolu is level five, so the Aipom will be. You can make the Ability whatever you want. The person who caught the Pokemon gets to choose the Gender. You can find the moves and what level they're learned, and a Pokemon's ability, here http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon_by_name )

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for New Teammates   Searching for New Teammates EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:08 am

Ah, sorry Draco, I'll do it now :D I underestimated my powers :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for New Teammates   Searching for New Teammates EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:34 am

(Character Sheet Updated. Aipom added to list of active team members.)

Jeremy picked up the pokeball which contained his newly caught Aipom, and smiled. Eric was also happy with the fact that there was a new member in the team now. Jeremy put the pokeball away, and then shifted his focus to finding the nearest pokemon center, as he wanted to make sure that the Aipom was fully healed. Of course, finding new teammates was still in his priority list, but healing Aipom was more important for the time being. Jeremy decided that he should also keep his eye open for other pokemon while he was on his way to the pokemon center, just in case a pokemon caught his attention.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for New Teammates   Searching for New Teammates EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:09 am

..."Tatatatatata!" A strange noise comes from behind you. It appears to be a common Rattata. The purple rat gnawed on your ankle, and it must have really stung. Due to the fact that Rattata are extremely common, this could be the perfect opportunity to bind with your new cheeky Aipom. What would you do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for New Teammates   Searching for New Teammates EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:04 pm

Jeremy, taking the rather unexpected bite to the ankle, caused him to react in pain. Enduring the sudden pain that had briefly surged through his leg from the source of the bite took a bit of effort on Jeremy's part, and he did not take too kindly to pokemon randomly appearing from out of sight and then attacking him for no reason. Not thinking as clearly as he could have, due to the fact that he was trying to resist the pain, Jeremy quickly reached for the pokeball on his belt that contained his newly caught Aipom, and tossed it. The Aipom came out from his pokeball with quite a bit of energy, but he was still partially injured from his earlier, supposedly self-inflicted injury that occured before Jeremy captured him. "Aipom, I need you to help me take care of this Rattata. Even tough you are injured from your little 'boasting accident', I believe that you can take this Rattata down. If you are having too much trouble handling this Rattata, let me know, and I will send Eric in to take your place, but only if you request it," Jeremy told Aipom while attempting to heal his bite wound.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for New Teammates   Searching for New Teammates EmptyThu May 05, 2011 1:14 pm

(Thanks for the good work thingy Alltynex :3 On behalf of all the staff. Would you like to give Aipom a name?)
The Rattata snarled, it sensed that it was Aipom that you had chosen and got ready to begin a battle with it. Faster than you could say, ermm, "Bam" the Rattata struck Aipom with a swift Quick Attack. This was strong and sent Aipom flying. Aipom was struggling to retain it's balance. The Rattata smiled and showed it's sharp teeth as a smug sign.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for New Teammates   Searching for New Teammates EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:33 pm

(No problem. I think I am going to give my Aipom the nickname Aaron. Jeremy will first address his Aipom by this name after the conclusion with the battle against Rattata. Character sheet will also be updated once the battle is concluded.)

"Aipom, are you feeling ok? That last attack looked like it hurt, but I'm sure that you can still fight," Jeremy told the Aipom while patching up the bite wound. "Ai, Aipom," replied the Aipom, with confidence, but slight pain in his voice. Eric was also at Jeremy's side, keeping him company while Jeremy was putting the bandages around the area on his leg that had been bitten by the Rattata. "Aipom, I believe in you. Wait for a good moment to strike Rattata with a Sand Attack, an then see if you can use Scratch when Rattata is close. If Rattata does prepare for another Quick Attack, I would assume that the Sand Attack would be more effective, but there is a higher risk to the execution of Sand Attack in this way. Either way, after Sand Attack hits Rattata, that is if it does, Use Scratch when you have the opportunity," Jeremy instructed the Aipom.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for New Teammates   Searching for New Teammates EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:37 am

(Awesome.)
The ground type smacked the purple rodent right in the eyes! It's eyes become bloodshot and it starts to yell wildly! "Rarararaaaa!" it snarls, the Rattata was getting really frustrated with your swift monkey pokemon. "Rararaaa!" it screeches, like a war cry, then now dazed, used Tackle and struck Aipom right off it's feet, this won't have made Aipom very happy I suspect, what would you do to this violent rat!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for New Teammates   Searching for New Teammates EmptyWed May 18, 2011 11:06 pm

Jeremy looked at the Aipom as it was struck with heavy force, and knew that Aipom was now in a troubling condition, considering the damage that Aipom had taken. However, Jeremy put his faith in his Aipom, believing that Aipom would be able to win the combat session against the fierce Rattata. "Aipom, I believe you can win this, but we'll need to use a strategy to take this opponent down without taking any more damage that what we already have. Focus, and wait for an opportune moment to strike. I believe that we can infilct decent damage if we wait and counter attack when it charges at you. If it does charge at you, time your movement to evade the oncoming attack, and then counter it with a quick Scratch attack. If done right, we should be able to hit it across the face or the back, but if things do not go as we hope, do your best to hang on, and we'll see what we can do from there. Remember, I have faith in you, and I know that you can win this battle."
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for New Teammates   Searching for New Teammates EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:51 am

"Tatty!" says a soft voice from afar. It appeared to be a young girl, maybe 14, who had two pokemon beside her. One was short and stubby, like a walking pokeball, Aha, of course a Foongus!Searching for New Teammates 590 The other was a water dwelling pokemon, flopping on it's small feet and fins. It had two light supplying prongs coming from it's head, that appeared to be sparking, and it's eyes were cross shaped like stitches. A Chinchou! Searching for New Teammates 170 That was when she hummed on a strange ocarina, and Rattata smiled, it waddled over to her and rubbed itself on her foot. "I'm so sorry trainer. Was Tatty being a nuisance?" she tutted at the purple rodent. "Say, while I'm here, fancy a battle? By the way, I'm Delia." she asked, as she appeared to be British, and was quite distinguished in her accent. Would you accept her challenge?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for New Teammates   Searching for New Teammates EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:33 am

Jeremy called his Aipom back to analyze the wounds that had been recieved in combat, before turning to Delia. "Your Tatty wasn't too much of a problem. The battle between your Tatty and my Aipom certainly gave Aipom a chance to bond with me a little bit, and it was a good training exercise. I have also sustained a bite wound from your Tatty before its battle with my Aipom, but it wasn't too bad, as I did have some spare medical supplies packed. By the way, my name is Jeremy. I will gladly accept your offer to battle, but first, why don't we heal our pokemon so we can have a decent fight. Wouldn't really be the same if either side has a disadvantage due to prior wounds, would it?"
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for New Teammates   Searching for New Teammates EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:44 pm

"Here!" she passed a few Oran Berries to you. "This'll do the trick." she told you, happily. She stroked her Rattata, Tatty, and fed him a berry too. She looked at her team. "I think I'll use... Chi!" her Chinchou, Chi, flopped forward. "Chou!" It yelled joyously. It was invigorated by the challenge it had been proposed. "So? What 'bout you?" she pointed at your pokemon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for New Teammates   Searching for New Teammates EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:14 pm

Jeremy thought for a moment while giving his pokemon the Oran Berries that Delia had handed to him. Jeremy did want a chance to bond with his Aipom, but he also wanted to give Eric a chance to experience some combat sessions so he could grow stronger. "Aipom..." Jeremy started. His Aipom was feeling better due to the oran berries, and was feeling ready for combat. Jeremy resumed: "I'l like you to sit back for this round. I hope you understand that I am choosing Eric because I would like you to rest up before jumping straight back into combat. Should the situation call for it, though, then I will send you into the battle to take Eric's place." Jeremy then turned to Eric. "Eric, I am going to choose you for this battle." Eric showed signs of hesitation, due to the fact that he wasn't really the type who enjoyed battling. Jeremy then encouraged Eric to try a round in battle. "Eric, I know that combat isn't really your thing, but if you don't fight, then you might not be able to get stronger. And who knows, it could definitely be a great bonding exercise if we work together and win. What do you say?" Eric's hesitation started to fade at the realization that battling would give him chances to become stronger and bond with Jeremy. Eric then agreed to battle against the Chinchou. "Thank you for trying this out, Eric. Let's work together to win this." Jeremy soon turned to Delia. "Delia, my Riolu, Eric, will be fighting this battle with your Chinchou. I'll let you decide the basic rules of engagement for this battle."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for New Teammates   Searching for New Teammates Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching for New Teammates
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next