Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

Searching for New Teammates

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Searching for New Teammates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Searching for New Teammates   Searching for New Teammates - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:03 am

First topic message reminder :

Jeremy finally arrived at Jisa Passing with his Riolu to search for pokemon that he could consider adding to his team. "I wonder what kinds of pokemon I will be able to find in this area. I guess I'll just have to explore to figure that out." However, feeling somewhat exhausted from the long walk, Jeremy and his Riolu looked for a place to sit down and relax for a moment. Jeremy soon found a bench where he decided to sit down, and his Riolu sat down next to him. While Jeremy was giving his legs a rest, he and his Riolu (Which he nicknamed Eric) observed their surroundings, looking for any pokemon that he might add to his team.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 13, Lunick Aquite
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for New Teammates   Searching for New Teammates - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:46 am

"Kay, I'll only have two of my pokemon involved in the fight, but only one on the battlefield at a time, cause you only have two. I'll give Tatty a chance to rest." she said. "Let's begin." "Chi! Use Thunder Wave!" she shouted. Sparks flew from Chinchou's antennae, and would paralyze Eric. What would you do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for New Teammates   Searching for New Teammates - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:09 pm

As the sparks flew at Eric, Jeremy issued a command. "Eric, see if you can dodge the Thunder Wave, and deliver some damage if possible by using your Quick Attack creatively. Hopefully, the speed should allow you to dodge the Thunder Wave and close the distance so you can land a direct attack." Eric knew what Thunder Wave was capable of doing and figured out the plan. According to the plan, Eric would dash out of the way of the Thunder Wave, and then rush the Chinchou with a quick attack. Placing the plan into action, Eric used Quick Attack in an attempt to avoid the Thunder Wave and land an attack in on move.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for New Teammates   Searching for New Teammates - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 1:29 pm

(You decide if my attack hits, but you can't dodge all the time. So lets just assume you dodged, THAT TIME. ;) )
Chi was shocked. It was usually a very accurate attacker, with it's accuracy stat being off the scales, which isn't normal for such a strong special attack pokemon. It took the Quick Attack but was only lightly damaged. Besides, it was an attack designed for fast, weak attacking. Chinchou responded with a powerful Psybeam, which it must have learned through egg moves. It would be agonizing if it hit your Riolu...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for New Teammates   Searching for New Teammates - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:50 am

(If you noticed the last sentence, I said "in an attempr to avoid the Thunder Wave"... I did not clearly state whether or not the Thunder Wave had hit Riolu. Maybe next time, I could decide my words a bit more carefully.)

The Psybeam rushed at Eric with heavy precision, and with Eric at a close range, dodging the Psybeam would clearly be difficult. The damage that would be dealt to Eric would also be devastating, due to the type disadvantage that Eric had against the psychic-type move. Jeremy had little time to formulate a strategy for finding a way for eric to dodge the attack. He examined his surroundings, but found no possible ways for Eric to manipulate the environment to his advantage. Jeremy gave quick orders: "Eric, Endure. I don't think you can dodge a fast attack like that at close range."
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for New Teammates   Searching for New Teammates - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:34 am

(That's exactly what I mean. It sounded like you wanted me to decide whether or not it would hit. Anyway, back on with the RP.)
The Psybeam dealt a whole lot of damage, especially devastating to a fighting type pokemon. Eric would now only be able to withstand one more hit. "Well done Chi!" Delia yelled, as her Chinchou clapped happily. What now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for New Teammates   Searching for New Teammates - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:18 pm

"Dang... I didn't expect the target Chinchou to have Psybeam. I'll have to switch out to my Aipom. Since Chinchou is not likely to have any fighting type moves, maybe Aipom can stand a better chance against it." Jeremy thought. "Aipom, I'm going to need you to tag in for Eric. You should fare better against the Chinchou since Eric can't continue combat without risking another hit." Aipom clearly understood Jeremy's words. "Eric, I am switching you out for Aipom, since things don't seem to be going well." Eric, clearly in a bad condition, returned to Jeremy's side as Aipom entered the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for New Teammates   Searching for New Teammates - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching for New Teammates
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2