Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

PM Reward Scheme Idea

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 13, Lunick Aquite
Pokemon Team:

PM Reward Scheme Idea Empty
PostSubject: PM Reward Scheme Idea   PM Reward Scheme Idea EmptySat May 07, 2011 6:07 am

Hello, IceShard here.
I'd like to tell you about my idea for PM reward schemes.
My friend uses this idea for his website, and has lots of active members and staff, because they like to work to get rewards. He has a thriving website.
The idea is, when someones active, or does a good job or something that a person in high authority likes, (Global mods/ Admins) they can PM them a code for a pokemon, or give them extra money and write a PM to inform them, or maybe even an item. I think it will encourage more people to sign up, and stay active on the site.
If you decided to take this scheme on, I'd gladly run it and reward everybody.
(Obviously Admins are the highest authority, so it would be Global Mods that gave them prizes, perhaps for them being involved in the same roleplay.)

IceShard.
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 15/Bambi
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: PM Reward Scheme Idea   PM Reward Scheme Idea EmptySat May 07, 2011 9:57 am

Hm. Sounds like a good idea, and it sounds better than just giving things out to anyone, like Promos.
Back to top Go down
IceShard

IceShard

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 13, Lunick Aquite
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: PM Reward Scheme Idea   PM Reward Scheme Idea EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:08 am

Yeah, It's more personal. No?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PM Reward Scheme Idea   PM Reward Scheme Idea EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:14 pm

I really like the idea. I know some sites give out a certain amount of credits/money/whatever-currency-you-have for good posts. I.e, A really good detailed post gets x amount of money, while short crappy posts get none.

It seems like this is the same sort of thing, and from what I've seen, stuff like this works out really good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PM Reward Scheme Idea   PM Reward Scheme Idea Empty

Back to top Go down

PM Reward Scheme Idea
Page 1 of 1