Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

A Constructable Idea

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Allister
Admin
Admin
Allister

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 16/Alex
Pokemon Team:

A Constructable Idea Empty
PostSubject: A Constructable Idea   A Constructable Idea EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:51 am

So It came to mind that we should have a Pokemon Hunter Group like Hunter Jay from the anime. But then if we have a pokemon hunter group, it would have to lead to the Idea of a black market, it is just an Idea that I feel neutral toward, but I want to see what you all think.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net

A Constructable Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Constructable Idea   A Constructable Idea EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:42 pm

I sort of like the idea.. I'm not a mod or anything, but i think it'd be neat to have a sort of Black Market. Though... It would have some flaws.. Like.. That would also mean you'd probably need a Counter group - an organization that is set on stopping the Hunter group. In which case, we might have too many groups on the site. Or, not. I feel it may be harder to keep track of all the groups.. But it gives more variety in the site, which is always a good thing.

I know it sounds like I'm bashing the idea a tad.. But I'm not.. I like the idea.
Back to top Go down

A Constructable Idea
Page 1 of 1