Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

Searching for an Absol

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Searching for an Absol - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Searching for an Absol   Searching for an Absol - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

The sound of feet echoed through one of the streets of Jisa passing. The moon was high in the sky. It was late at night. Most everyone was asleep by now. But one person was still up.
Arina walked slowly down the dimly lit street. Kara, her Pichu was sitting in her shoulder. Mark, her Kricketot, was snuggled in her arms. He was scared.
"Kri icky..." Mark chirped nervously. Arina looked down at her scared Kricketot. "Don't worry Mark; nothing’s going to get us," She said, trying to reassure him. "Pichu pi," Kara said from her shoulder, looking around. Normally, the Pichu would be running around but she was feeling a little nervous.
"Come on guys, don't be scared. We have to come out at night if we want to catch a dark type Pokémon. I've even heard that Absol live here and that’s what we're going to catch!" Arina said to both of her Pokemon. She had her mind set on finding an Absol and she thought that they would have a better chance of finding one at night time.
Kara and Mark exchanged shocked glances. "Pichu pi!" Kara said to her trainer frantically. They had all heard rumors that Absol brought disaster where ever they went. Mark snuggled deeper into Arina. I've got one crazy trainer. He thought to himself.
Arina didn't understand what Kara was trying to tell her though. She just thought that Kara was worried that they would get hurt or something. "Don't worry Kara. Nothing will happen," Arina said confidently, petting her Pichu's head to comfort her. Kara realized that her trainer hadn't understood and sighed. She gave up after that.
Arina continued to walk. She looked around into the shadows, hoping to find an Absol. If she didn’t, then this would be a good time to train.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Bill

Bill

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: Ito Soroto/ 17
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Absol   Searching for an Absol - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:28 am

Shira was loseing her temper by now as the Ember attack missed

'End this thing Leon! Fire Punch!' she ordered as Nina ran towards him, flames were now visable around his fist he then runs after her thrusting his fist forward, with the two attacks coming head on this wasnt gunna end well for both pokemon.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Absol   Searching for an Absol - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:46 pm

Arina could tell that Shira was losing her temper. Hopefully she wouldn't be scary when she was angry and she would calm down after the battle ended. Arina watched as the two attacks collided, feeling nervous for Nina. There was an explosion as the attacks collided. Nina was sent flying backwards and landed, unconscious. Arina was sad that they couldn't have won their first battle but Shira was a really strong trainer. Arina quickly recalled Nina back to her Pokeball. "You did a great job Nina." She said quietly. With Nina safely in her pokeball, Arina sadly looked up to see what had happened to Leon. She hadn't bothered to do that before because she was more worried about Nina.
Back to top Go down
Bill

Bill

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Absol   Searching for an Absol - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:14 am

The smoke cleared around Leon to find him passed out to. The battle was a tie

'Wow... That was intense...' Shira said as she returned him to his pokeball 'You did really well' she then looked up to Arina 'You to' she then smiled sweetly 'Sorry for being so mean, you see that Absol you have had attacked my sister a few months ago, ive been following it to try and catch it and tame it to make sure it dosnt happen again. But you can clearly do that your self' the male trainer for earlieer apeared from behind Shira

'Told you i was right' he said still reading his book

'Oh shush you' she said in a joking tone 'I hope we can be friends?' she asked.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Absol   Searching for an Absol - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:56 pm

Arina smiled as she saw that Leon had fainted. At least she hadn't lost really badly. This had been her first trainer battle and she felt that she had done well. Arina listened to what Shira had to say. She would have never guessed that Nina had harmed her sister. Maybe it was a different Absol. "I-it’s alright. I understand. And I will make sure to tame Nina." Arina said, making that promise. She was sure that she could do it. She had been nervous at first that Nina wouldn't listen to her but she had so that had to mean that she had what it took to tame her Absol. Arina blinked as the male trainer walked up. She recognized him as the trainer that had been with Shira earlier and wondered if they were friends. Arina walked forward so that she stood in front of Shira. "I hope we can be friends too!" She said, holding her hand out to shake Shira's hand. That is what happened after most battles. Well that's what Arina thought anyway. She waited to see if Shira would shake her hand or not.
Back to top Go down
Bill

Bill

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Absol   Searching for an Absol - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:38 am

'Im glad' she said smileing andthen takeing Arina's hand shakeing it

'Me to?' the male trainer asked placeing his free hand ontop of Arina's and Shira's hand 'I would like to have a battle with you someday Arina'

'Yeah i want a rematch soon!' Shira said jokingly.

Then the light of the sun rise could be seenfrom over the top of the building. Arina had caught a new pokemon AND ahd her first trainer battle all in the one night.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Absol   Searching for an Absol - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:35 am

Arina smiled. These people hadn't turned out as creepy as she had first thought. They were actually really nice. "Yeah. Someday we'll battle. And Shira, when we battle next I'll be a lot stronger!" She said happily. As the sun started to rise, Arina looked at it. She smiled as the light touched her face. The night had been exciting and she knew that she would remember it for the rest of her life. Pulling her hand away from the others she turned and started to walk to the Pokémon center. "I'm going to go heal my Pokémon right now." She called over her shoulder. She walked into the building and up to the desk where you could heal your Pokémon. She took out her Pokeball's to give to the nurse and looked over her shoulder to see if Shira and the other trainer had followed her.
Back to top Go down
Bill

Bill

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Absol   Searching for an Absol - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:22 pm

The pair had infact followed her, when they entered the building they were laughing the male trainer had put his book away to and they walked up to the desk

'By the way, im Layton' he said with a smile as Shira placed her pokeballs on the desk, then a small pokemon could be seen moving around in his jacket and out the top next to his head there was a baby Vulpix, it looked as if it had just woken up 'And this is Bonnie' he then patted the baby fire type.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Absol   Searching for an Absol - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:35 pm

Arina wondered what the two trainers were laughing about but before she could ask, the male trainer spoke. "It's nice to meet you Layton." She said smiling. She looked up at the baby Vulpix that had climbed on Layton's head and she couldn't help but wonder where it had been sleeping the whole time. "Hello, there Bonnie." Arina said to the baby Pokémon. "Aawww... You’re so cute." She said, reaching out her hand to pet it. This probably wasn't a good idea because who knew how the Pokémon would react to contact but Arina wasn't thinking of that. She was thinking about how cute it was. If Bonnie was going to freak out or something, hopefully Layton would stop her.
Back to top Go down
Bill

Bill

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Absol   Searching for an Absol - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:08 pm

Bonnie seemed a little shy and moved to avoid Arian's hand

'Oh please dont mind her, she just hatched a few days ago and is still very shy' Layton said smileing kindly

'Yeah... She bit my had as we were walking in...' Shira said as he got her pokemon back 'Well i guess i need some sleep.... Ill see you in the morning Layton' she then yawned and walked off towards the rooms

'Sure thing' he replied as he walked over to the chairs with Bonnie in his amrs.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Absol   Searching for an Absol - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:17 am

Arina pulled her hand back as Bonnie shied away. She hadn't thought that Bonnie might have been scared of her. She got her Pokémon back from the nurse then turned back to the other trainers. Arina also stepped a few steps away from the counter so that anyone that needed to heal their Pokémon could. Arina nodded when she heard what they had said. "Bye Shira." She said as Shira walked away. Thinking about sleep though made Arina yawn. She had been up all night. The only reason she hadn't been feeling tired before was because of adrenaline. "I'm going to go to bed to." She said sleepily before turning and walking to the room that she had rented earlier. She walked in, dropped her back on the floor and collapsed on the bed. She then quickly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Bill

Bill

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Absol   Searching for an Absol - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:00 am

'Yep...' Layton said as he waved her good night and started playing with Bonnie, a cute giggle could be herd down the hall from the small fire type.

The next morning the sun shone brightly and slowly worked its way to Arina's eyes as she sleep peacefully. Meanwhile in the main building of the center Layton and Shira got ready to leave for the next town they didnt want to leave Arina not saying anything so the left a note with the nurse and it read:

"Morning Arina!
Layton and i are heading to the next town now, hope to see you soon.
From Layton and Shira."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Absol   Searching for an Absol - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:03 pm

Arina yawned as she woke up, feeling refreshed. She had slept well. She got to her feet and started to get ready for the day. She changed into clothes that weren't dirty, brushed her teeth, and ate breakfast. She also fed her Pokémon but returned them afterwards. She would let them out later. Soon she was ready for the new day.
Arina walked down the halls of the Pokémon center until she was at the front desk. She wondered where Shira and Layton were but before she could look for them, the nurse called her over.
"You’re Arina, correct?" The nurse asked.
"Yeah, that's me."
"Well there's a note that two of your friends wanted me to give you" The nurse said, handing Arina the note.
"Oh, thanks." She said before reading the note. She smiled, now knowing where her two new friends had gone. She could try to catch up to them but she didn't know where they had gone and she wasn't done here yet.
Arina still wanted to train a little bit before continuing. Even though she hadn't lost too badly to Shira, Arina wanted to get stronger so that next time they met, she wouldn't lose again.
Running out of the Pokémon center, Arina sent out her three Pokémon. Kara came out of her ball, looking eager. She jumped on Arina's shoulder almost immediately. "Chu!" She said happily. She was ready for a new day. Her lose last night didn't seem to faze her at all.
Mark wasn't so sure. He was the weakest and shiest member of the team. He looked sad, with his expression and the way he looked at the ground.
"Mark, don't worry about last night. You do know that your bind attack knocked out the Hariyama last night right?" Arina said, trying to cheer up him. Mark looked up, looking happier. "Kri icky." He squeaked, also jumping on Arina's shoulders.
Nina just laid down and turned away from Arina. She didn't seem to like her all that much still. "Nina, what's wrong?" Arina asked worried. Nina just huffed, making it clear that she was going to give Arina some hard times in the future. "I'll show you I'm a good trainer!" Arina said. She was determined to be Nina's friend but she wasn't making it easy.
Nina thought for a second. Arina hadn't done that badly but they had still lost. She huffed again before getting to her feet. She was going to give Arina one chance to prove that she was a good trainer.
Arina smiled. She could do this. "Okay guys, let’s go!" Arina said, walking away to from the Pokémon center and deeper into town, Kara and Mark on her shoulders while Nina followed behind. Only time would tell what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Bill

Bill

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Absol   Searching for an Absol - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:45 pm

The town was awake and busseling, it was a very busy town on its good days. Trainers and citizens, there were flyers up all over the place advertising something. All the trainers appeared to be crowding around them. There were pokemon left right and center something was going on and a couple of people were talking next to Arina

'Ahh, the good old annual battle fair is starting today.' said one woman then another man replied

'Yeah, should be good. The battles are so intense every year.'

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Absol   Searching for an Absol - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 2:29 pm

Arina walked around, looking for something interesting to do. It seemed really busy today. Mark looked around, a little bit nervous about all the people. He didn't want to be squished today. Kara crawled on top of Arina's head in order to get a better view of things. Nina just walked behind, not very interested in the least. Her being the disaster Pokémon would probably get her a few nervous looks but she didn't care. She was used to it by now.
Seeing the big crowed, Arina walked over to it. Finding out about some annual battle competition, she could feel excitement start to rise. Kara squeaked in excitement. She obviously wanted to do this. Mark looked a little doubtful and really nervous though. Nina didn't look like she cared either way.
Arina smiled excitedly. She would enter too but then realized she didn't know where it was. She decided that the poster would have some directions or something. What kind of flyer didn't have directions to the place it was advertising? She started to try to make her was to the flyer's but it was easier said than done. People kept getting in her way and she couldn't stop bumping into others. All she could do was mumble sorry and excuse me as she tried to see the flyer.
Back to top Go down
Bill

Bill

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Absol   Searching for an Absol - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:15 am

Nina stayed out of the crowed waiting for Arina to return, she looked around bored.

The crowed wasnt of much help as they pressed against Arina at every given chance, a few complained about her trying to get through. The flyer was now visible whether or not Arina could read it from her place or not it said:

The annual battle festival is today!
Yes Today! At 12pm sharp! Registration ends at 11.30am! So dont be late!
Its at the Battle Gardens, just south of the town plaze! We look forward to all the great battles!

The time would be a bother with it now being 11.15am. Arina has 15minutes to get to the registration counter!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Absol   Searching for an Absol - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:55 pm

Nina would growl in warning every time someone got too close to her comfort zone. It kept people away so Nina didn't really care that it scared people.
Arina kept trying to get to the poster, even though people were complaining about her. She just ignored them and kept going.
Mark clung to her shoulder, trying not to get knocked off by all of the people around them. He was feeling nervous. He didn't want to fall off and have to avoid getting stepped on. That thought wasn't pleasant.
Kara, on Arina's other shoulder, wasn't so nervous. She wanted to see the poster as much as Arina did. She made sure to hold on tight but she kept trying to look at the poster.
Finally, after one last shove, Arina could see the poster. She quickly read what it had to say before turning and going back to where Nina was waiting. It was easier going back out then going in for some reason. Once she got out of the crowd, she looked around for a clock. Spotting one, Arina quickly learned that she had only fifteen minutes to find the place and register.
This seemed like the town plaze but she wasn't sure. Arina could only guess. She was about to run off then realized that she didn't know which way was south. Guessing a way, she ran that way. Mark and Kara clung to her shoulders and Nina ran to keep up with her excited and panicked trainer.
Back to top Go down
Bill

Bill

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Absol   Searching for an Absol - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:43 am

The town seemed to get busier now that Arina was in a hurry, there were a lot more trainers and citizens around now and all the pokemon running around her feet wouldn't help any. After a bit of running there would be a big sign pointing towards a huge building that read Battle Gardens. There was no live from what Arina could see which ment she had to hurry, there was only Three minutes left!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Absol   Searching for an Absol - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:45 pm

Arina hurriedly ran down the street. It was getting harder and harder to move fast and not bump into anything. Kara and Mark felt lucky to not be on the ground because they knew how easy it was to get stepped on. Nina wasn't so lucky. She had to run to keep up with Arina and dodge people and Pokémon that got in her way. This made a not so happy Absol. Arina was having similar problems but it was slightly harder for her because she was the one making the trail and all Nina did was have to follow.
That's when Arina spotted the sign.
"Yes!" She said to herself. She had gone the right way after all. Arina quickly ran to them and looked around. There wasn't anyone here. The place looked deserted.
"Are we too late..." She said. Kara looked around and shrugged. Mark didn't do much but cling to Arina's shoulder. Nina walked up next to her and sat down.
"Where do you register...." Arina grumbled, lost. They couldn't be late but she didn't know where to go.
Nina rolled her eyes the proceeded to poke Arina in the leg. Arina looked down, confused. "What is it Nina?"
Nina sighed before turning to the side and motioning with her head in that direction. Arina followed where her Pokémon was pointing to. There was a sign. On it there were the words, Registration, this way. There was an arrow pointing to the left.
"Oh! Come on! Let’s go!" Arina said before taking off running again. She ran in the direction that the sign was pointing, looking for the registration booth. A not so amused Absol followed behind her but a little bit slower.
Back to top Go down
Bill

Bill

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Absol   Searching for an Absol - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:39 am

Arina must of ran around five corners before she found the desk, there was again no one there just a lone woman sitting behind a counter with a baby Snorunt in her arms she smiled at Arina as she approached the desk

'Why hello, you have just made it with a minute to spare. Would you like to register?' she asked waiting for a reply she observed the girls pokemon.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Absol   Searching for an Absol - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:30 am

Arina ran around the corners. Which each one, she got more nervous. Where the heck is the registration booth?! She thought as she ran. Nina ran behind her panicking trainer.
When the registration booth came into sight, Arina sighed in relief. They had found it though it had taken longer than she had expected.
"Yes, I would like to register!" Arina said, stopping in front of the booth. Nina had slowed down so that she was trotting behind Arina. She stopped when Arina stopped then sat down. Kara jumped off of Arina's shoulder and onto the booth. She had become interested in the little baby Snorunt that the lady had. She completely ignored the woman, to interested in the Snorunt. "Pichu?" She squeaked out to it. Mark stayed on Arina's shoulder. He was nervous and every time the lady looked at him, he hid behind Arina's head so he wouldn't be stared at. Nina sat on the ground, minding her own business. Whenever the woman would look at her, she would glare back.
Back to top Go down
Bill

Bill

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Absol   Searching for an Absol - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:51 am

'Why certainly' the woman said as she handed Arina a registration form and a pen 'Just fill this out and you are good to go' she then smiled at Kara as she watcher her pokemon.

It was 11.30 on the dot as Arina got there, today was her lucky day. The battle competition will be hard, can she handle it?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Absol   Searching for an Absol - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:58 am

Arina happily took the pen and form. "Thanks," She said before turning to the form. It wasn't difficult to fill out at all. It was really only just basic stuff like name and Pokémon team. Arina knew how lucky she had been. The woman could have just said that she was too late or she could have gotten there just a minute after but she didn't. She was actually on time and managed to get in. Kara was excited about this. It sparkled in her eyes and it was clear in the way that she would bounce around. Mark was nervous. It was clear to tell by the way he shivered slightly and hid when every the woman looked his way. Nina was indifferent. She sat there on the ground, not caring one way or another. Arina finished filling out the form and looked back to the women. Handing it to her she said, "There. I finished filling it out." She smiled happily and confidently. She felt ready for this.
Back to top Go down
Bill

Bill

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Absol   Searching for an Absol - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:34 am

'Excellent!' she said as she reached into a draw and pulled out a number it read '56'. So there were another 55 contestants, who knows how strong they all are. Imagine all the different kinds of pokemon she will see! Even if she loses this till be a very cherished memory.

There was half an hour until it started, plenty of time to work her way around there, she as given a map to the stadiums location.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Absol   Searching for an Absol - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:42 pm

Arina's grin widened and she took the number. She knew that there was going to be a lot of competition. She knew that it wasn't going to be easy. But she didn't care. She was ready to go.
The only thing to do now was to explorer. Thanking the woman, she turned and started to walk. Mark was still on her shoulder and Kara jumped off of the table and started to follow her trainer. Nina got up from where she was sitting and walked off. Kara was excited. She kept running ahead and looking in every little place. Arina was looking at the map, reading it and trying to find the stadium so she knew what she was doing in half an hour.
Back to top Go down
Bill

Bill

Character sheet
Items:
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Absol   Searching for an Absol - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 1:18 am

Judging by the map's directions it was about a ten minute walk from the reregistration center, it appeared to be in the middle of a forest it seemed big so it wouldn't be hard to find. There appeared to be a path the lead into a close by forest maybe that was it, there was a lot of trainers walking this path.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Absol   Searching for an Absol - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching for an Absol
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next