Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Pokemon Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! Let's give a warm welcome to our newest member: https://pokemonvalor.rpg-board.net/u488!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an administrator or support mod. (See staff list)

The road to the first badge: Defeat the pranksters! (Training)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The road to the first badge: Defeat the pranksters! (Training) Empty
PostSubject: The road to the first badge: Defeat the pranksters! (Training)   The road to the first badge: Defeat the pranksters! (Training) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:20 am

TRAINING

While Maximillion was travelling to Mortayo City, he had to move through Vilasee Island. The island was something he had never seen before in his whole life. There were quite a lot of trees around, all bearing a tropical fruit. The trainer had never seen such strange fruits his whole life! That was really exciting. There were some strange, some ugly-looking and some tasty-looking fruits that picked the young man's interest. He had never seen so many at one place at all. If he did not buy some fruits from that place, he would definitely regret it. He could not know if he would happen to come there again, after all. And so, the trainer went to the shop district of the town to buy some fruits...

However, as he was walking, he noticed that something strange had been happening. He looked at a bunch of people gathered around a shop. The crowd was talking at the same time. It looked like something serious happened. Although the trainer was only interested in buying some fruits, after witnessing this thing he decided to take a look to see what was going on. He could not simply be at a city without knowing what was taking place inside.

In no time, he moved towards the crowd. He looked at an old man. The old man was the only one not talking and so he was probably the only one that would answer his question. Max asked "May I ask something? What happened here?" with a face that showed his interest about learning. The old man did not respond, though. Instead, he started walking away from the crowd, ignoring the young man. Max sighed and said "Whatever...". However, the old man turned behind and shouted towards Max "Come with me... I will tell you but not here.".

Max agreed and so he left from the crowd. The old man guided the trainer to a quiet place and said "If you are interested in learning... Then I will tell you. However, I want you to help me.". Max sighed. He only wanted to know. However, without knowing what was going to happen afterwards, he agreed and promised to help him. The old man smiled and said "Thank you my boy." before he started explaining. He said "There was a shop over there... And it was attacked... By the pranksters.". Maximillion frowned. He could not understand anything at all. He would let the man continue telling the story, though, and then he would make his questions. The old man continued "They are two strong trainers who are stealing shops with the help of their pokemon... And that is why I need you...". Max took a deep breath. He had probably understood what was going on. The man wanted him to take care of the pranksters... What a mess. Now, he would have to deal with a bunch of thieves! Max said "Hey, you never told me that you would need me for that!" and the old man responded "You never asked me...". Then, he continued "Anyway, I need you to help ME to take care of them. They are two, so I need somebody to team up with me to defeat them. You look strong, that is why I asked you for assistance... Otherwise, I would take a young trainer and team up with him.". "Okay, I guess..." Max said with a worried face. In order to avoid the conflict with the pranksters, he asked, though "And how will we find them?". However, just like he expected, the old man said "I know where they are. I just need a strong man to assist me...". The young trainer sighed once more. He said "Anyway, let's go... Damn... How did I get involved in this situation?! I wanted to buy a few fruits..."

Some time later, the old man guided Maximillion to an abandoned mansion at the outskirts of the city. He said "They are inside..." as he stepped in. Hopefully, the door was not locked so they did not have to break it to enter. The two men entered. Max tried to be as quiet as possible. However, the old man was not. Instead, he shouted "Pranksters! Come out! I found you!".

Seconds later, two people appeared out of the shadows. Their face was looking the same. However, there were some differences as the first's hair were blond and the second one had black hair. They said "Grandpa... Why are you standing in front of our way... Always...". Grandpa? What did these two mean? The old man said "As long as you behave like that, you do not have the right to call me like that! I am not your grandpa! Now give back what you stole and I will not report you to the officer!". The pranksters started laughing. They said "Whatever... We will give what we stole back. However, you will have to beat us first.". The old man smiled. He responded "I knew this would end up with a battle... That's why I brought my friend here!" while pointing at Max. Then, he picked up a pokeball and said "Now, go Bisharp!" as he threw a pokeball on the ground and made the unique dark/ steel type pokemon appear. The pranksters smiled and said "You never learn... Come out Throh and Sawk!" as they sent their fighting type pokemon. They said "Your pokemon... It takes so much damage from our fighting type pokemon... You are doomed to lose, Grandpa.". Things were looking serious.

Maximillion, though, who had not spoken up until that point, decided to talk. He said "This is not a way to behave to your grandfather!" as he threw his own pokeball on the ground, making his Gallade appear. He said "Let us show them Gallade what true strength means!". The double battle was about to start!

"Bisharp! Start with Fury Cutter on Throh!" was the first command of the old man to his pokemon, which would immediately run towards the fighting type pokemon to cut it to the chest with its strong attack. Throh's trainer, though, said "Use Protect!" and Throh created a shield around him, deflecting the fury cutter attack. Afterwards, Sawk's trainer said "Use Brick Break on Bisharp!" and the fighting type pokemon punched the old man's pokemon, causing it an incredibly high amount of damage. Hopefully, the pokemon did not fall unconscious, but it would probably fall if it received another attack like that. Max, who saw the combinations of the two brothers in the battle said "Gallade! Start with Double Team!" and the pokemon started cloning itself. Then, he pointed towards the two opponents and said "Now, use Confusion on Sawk!" and the eyes of the psychic/ fighting type pokemon as well as the eyes of the clones started turning azure blue while it was using the attack. Sawk, took some damage from the attack. The old man said "That was a good combination, my friend." as he looked at his partner performing these tricks.

"Hmph." was the reaction of the pranksters as they looked at Maximillion using that attack. "That was nothing." they completed. Then, one of the two pranksters said "Throh! Use Brick Break on Bisharp!" and the red fighter started running towards the old man's pokemon in order to punch him. However, the old man would not let it attack. Instead, he said "Use Focus Blast!" as the pokemon launched a blast from its right hand that struck the fighting type pokemon and send it some meters backwards, stopping it from attack. "It's our chance now!" he said, telling Max to attack. The trainer did not miss the chance and said "Okay! Use Confusion Gallade!" and the pokemon did so, hitting Throh directly and causing it to fall unconscious. Afterwards, Sawk's trainer said "This won't end like this!" as he was about to recall his pokemon. However, the old man pointed towards it and said "Finish this battle, my friend! Use Pursuit!". In an instant, Bisharp launched a beam of darkness from its hand that traveled so fast that it hit the pokemon before it was recalled. The pokemon said "Sawwwwwk.." as it could not stand the attack and fell unconscious. The winners of the battle were Max and the old man.

The pranksters tried to run. The old man stopped them, though, and said "You made a promise."... And forced them to return anything they had stolen... And so the story ended with a happy end!

END OF TRAINING

[2 levels for Gallade]
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

Character sheet
Items:
Age/Name: 15/Bambi
Pokemon Team:

The road to the first badge: Defeat the pranksters! (Training) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The road to the first badge: Defeat the pranksters! (Training)   The road to the first badge: Defeat the pranksters! (Training) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:26 am

Accepted... whatevahish. Two levels for Gallade.
Back to top Go down

The road to the first badge: Defeat the pranksters! (Training)
Page 1 of 1